Another racism incident

TOM_BHAYYA

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

so you didn't even watch the video.

welcome to the 'wont read and watch sh1t, but will have opinion' club. you are worse than I am :)

He's "akkupakshi" of our DB

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kasi

• katuri

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

you'll tell your kid that the person is mentally ill? really? Is he supposed to assume that a guy who bullies him at school similarly is also mentally ill?

ofcourse, kids pick up strange stuff, and most often than not, turn out okay. but they always remember, if you just kept your head down and walked away from someone who was taunting you. Its not the walking away, but keeping your head down, that they remember.

when I said 'fight', I meant metaphorically. Not a physical tussle.

I don't have a problem with people posting videos online, but not in this occasion, since it wasn't a serious thing. You and I are saying the same thing, but I advocate for non passive behaviour. 

Excellent analysis. Thought full discussion bro.

55 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you are making completely tangential point. Who's talking about dealing with crackheads here?

we are talking of public spaces, filled with public people, without guns and sh1t. These kind of comments happen rarely there, and can/should be countered.

Not complain to the authority. As long as he doesn't physically attack you.

point 1. i didnt quote u here...so u cant understand what my context was....so, please k up

point 2. so you have to wait untill he shoots u???

That is community bar and club all people who come there are local farmers , local community people who are old customers , when u go and take their space this will happen . 

3 minutes ago, katuri said:

That is community bar and club all people who come there are local farmers , local community people who are old customers , when u go and take their space this will happen . 

are you kumar pandrugada vankulll??

@tennisluvr please confrmm