Amru galla comments

desiboys

34 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

lol asala veellu desis ni inthaga enduku hate chestunnaro god only should know i think it might be of jealousy %$#$

Ooh....KCR andhrola nee leave TQ annappudu....musokone kusunnaru......eeda racism 300+ years old....u like to stay or not...up to u..@~` ..

39 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

lol asala veellu desis ni inthaga enduku hate chestunnaro god only should know i think it might be of jealousy %$#$

Dude don't talk like stupid.. Hate crime terrorism my sees no race /region / religion 

49 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

Ooh....KCR andhrola nee leave TQ annappudu....musokone kusunnaru......eeda racism 300+ years old....u like to stay or not...up to u..@~` ..

ofcrs i agree with the racism part bro but indians never became victims for such hate crimes, ipdu ila avtondi but anyways ah comments choodu there are so many ppl hating indians and god knows for what reason 

46 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dude don't talk like stupid.. Hate crime terrorism my sees no race /region / religion 

yeah dats true buddy but naa concern entante indians were never a part of these race crimes even as victims if am not wrong all of a sudden y is my question?

16 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

ofcrs i agree with the racism part bro but indians never became victims for such hate crimes, ipdu ila avtondi but anyways ah comments choodu there are so many ppl hating indians and god knows for what reason 

half of USA people ki India map teleedu....hate crime chesey vaadu country nee chudadu.....pls note... hate crimes are committed by sick minded people and differs from case to case.

• VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
    Thus speaks the obsolescent factory worker American.

Business owners and managers of globally competitive companies know that we need more skilled people because the blue collar NEET shitheads are utterly useless in a global economy. 

Business owners and managers of globally competitive companies are not run by streetshitters, unless it is a dying whale carcass that finally gave in to political correctness (see Microsoft).

Those white men also know that hiring useless mud is the fast track to failure. Why do you think so many startups have WHITE people? It isn't an accident.

Regardless, the average white blue collar white American is 10x more capable than a stinky streetshitting third worlder.

By the way, did you get your deportation letter from Trump yet?

Guys this is nothing new, these acts will continue to happen and have happened in the past. 

Ippudu these kind of attacks are getting more mainstream and common place anthey. 

How many of you have heard about websites like 

www.stormfront.org

www.whitenations.com

I have not only heard about them but am an active member in some of them and post regularly. 

They have always had a hatred of us, because their concept of White pride and superiority is what justifies them having colonized most of the world back in the day. So if they see someone like us doing better than them, this hatred comes up. It was under the wraps earlier, now it's coming out in the open. 

Ilantivi avvakunda undali ani veellaki reasons undaddu ani I give advices. Mee lo kontha mandi nannu hate kooda chestharu for imparting some practical dos and don't dos, just remember before you hate me or insult me the next time that you could be the victim instead of Srinivas in the future.