Moving to USA is the worst decision

vendetta

8 minutes ago, vendetta said:

India velte career thoughts apeyali ante

Cheppu inka cheppu BS stories. I see the problem with you, you are just an attention seeker who seeks attention for no specific reason. 

India lo naa cousins chaala mandi unnaru who are all working and quite successful in their careers as well. 

Neelo vishayam ledani cheppu ledantey asalu nijam cheppu that you wanna sit on your ass and be fed. India lo career opportunities emi takkuva levu for an enterprising person esp. with US degree and experience. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• vendetta

• coffee

• princeofheaven

4 minutes ago, coffee said:

Without developing minimum coding skills and wasting valuable time in db won't help you. Honestly how you rate yourself in programming ?

For example if you are applying for data scientist you should be able to code minimum scripts in python, without that complaining on usa won't help.

So how much you evaluate in python on scale of 1 to 10.

She just needs a reason to complain man. Ivanni artham kaavu le

3 minutes ago, coffee said:

Without developing minimum coding skills and wasting valuable time in db won't help you. Honestly how you rate yourself in programming ?

For example if you are applying for data scientist you should be able to code minimum scripts in python, without that complaining on usa won't help.

So how much you evaluate in python on scale of 1 to 10.

Nuvu fake petti dubbing petti job ekke untav but oppukov 

ilanti fake batches past 10 yrs nundi jobs ekki then with Exp work nerchukuni ni laga class peektaru

stay in ur limits

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Cheppu inka cheppu BS stories. I see the problem with you, you are just an attention seeker who seeks attention for no specific reason. 

India lo naa cousins chaala mandi unnaru who are all working and quite successful in their careers as well. 

Neelo vishayam ledani cheppu ledantey asalu nijam cheppu that you wanna sit on your ass and be fed. India lo career opportunities emi takkuva levu for an enterprising person esp. with US degree and experience. 

Same to you

svu npu universities ni support chese nuvve cheppali Naku

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

Same to you

Satta unte e university ayina it doesn't matter. Nee lo ledani oppuko daaniki don't blame US or any other nation. 

Aa matakosthey university degree kooda avasaram ledu US lo IT lo shine avvalantey. There are many who have no university degree. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

She just needs a reason to complain man. Ivanni artham kaavu le

Ni yedupenti na mida

baga pagapattavga

enti nuvve posts veyyala ikda

nuvvu veste vignanam neneste attention seeking aypotada 

nenikda evarmida cry cheyatledu nilaga 

11 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Job kadu na problem chala ekuva chestunav,em telsani e questions vestunav ikda nannu ,nikocha programming Python lo? FYI Nenu data scientist jobs Ki try cheyatledu 

na problem loneliness

Chala ekkuva chestunnanna nena ? Really ?

I was seriously trying to help you asking to enhance your skills instead of whining. You are one of those people who complain and when people start to help you, you  expose your mistakes in the process and end up finding the real mistake inside you.

FYI nuvvu db lo complain cheyyani subject vundha ?

Ila matladithe people will fix you are mentally instable. 

Next time when you complain make sure you mention , please don't reply to my thread. I only expect odarpu of my favour  and anything that points to my laziness and self dabba please stay out.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Satta unte e university ayina it doesn't matter. Nee lo ledani oppuko daaniki don't blame US or any other nation. 

Aa matakosthey university degree kooda avasaram ledu US lo IT lo shine avvalantey. There are many who have no university degree. 

Arey mental na prob job lekapodam kadu 

may be job lekapote nuvu depress avtavemo 

na problem veru 

na life lo Nenu face aynavi nuvu face avte telustadi as a girl 

Just now, coffee said:

Chala ekkuva chestunnanna nena ? Really ?

FYI nuvvu db lo complain cheyyani subject vundha ?

Ila matladithe people will fix you are mentally instable. 

Thanks emaina anuko 

6 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Same to you

Sare naa lo satta vishayam ledu oppukunta I am an average joe. But I am not complaining about it, I am not complaining when someone better than me or more dedicated than me gets a better opportunity. 

F1 OPTs ki time baledu yes that much is true but ayina ila complaining chesthe emosthundi. I graduated around 2008-2009 at the peak of recession appudaithey jobs kooda levu market lo, no one was even willing to spend money on projects. I went to so many interviews where I performed extremely well and was told that I did well but since they didn't have money to spend on the projects, I didn't get the jobs. 

Ayina avanni cheppukuni I am not complaining about this nation. CC minimum amount pay cheyaleka my credit score went to 480 during my worst days, appudu kooda edavale neela koorchuni. 

Neeku world unfair anipisthey okate cheptha, "welcome to reality" ilane untundi. 

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

na problem veru 

Nee problem edanna kaani solution ikkada dorakadu nannu mental anu emanna anuko. Unnade cheptunna your problems won't be magically solved by complaining on DB. 

Andariki untayi problems, ee DB lo kooda andariki untayi. But everyday oka new problem undani ochi evaru crying cheyatledu. It doesn't matter if you are a girl or a boy, both have their own set of problems. Adi yadarthamu. 

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

na problem veru 

@3$%

10 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Job kadu na problem chala ekuva chestunav,em telsani e questions vestunav ikda nannu ,nikocha programming Python lo? FYI Nenu data scientist jobs Ki try cheyatledu 

na problem loneliness

That's not your problem alone. Develop some hobbies, read some books, go and workout you can join a gym for $10/month here or just go on a run, if you have time go volunteer edanna pet shelter ki pani cheyi, build homes for the homeless someday it will come back to help you. 

Loneliness anedi mana mental state meeda aadharapadi untundi it doesn't matter whether you are among people or by yourself. India lo unna lonely ga unnollu chala mandi unnaru naaku telisinollu even among all those people.