Moving to USA is the worst decision

vendetta

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Satta unte e university ayina it doesn't matter. Nee lo ledani oppuko daaniki don't blame US or any other nation. 

Aa matakosthey university degree kooda avasaram ledu US lo IT lo shine avvalantey. There are many who have no university degree. 

example is my old mesthri, no degree but 300 member kampeny..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• vendetta

• coffee

• princeofheaven

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sare naa lo satta vishayam ledu oppukunta I am an average joe. But I am not complaining about it, I am not complaining when someone better than me or more dedicated than me gets a better opportunity. 

F1 OPTs ki time baledu yes that much is true but ayina ila complaining chesthe emosthundi. I graduated around 2008-2009 at the peak of recession appudaithey jobs kooda levu market lo, no one was even willing to spend money on projects. I went to so many interviews where I performed extremely well and was told that I did well but since they didn't have money to spend on the projects, I didn't get the jobs. 

Ayina avanni cheppukuni I am not complaining about this nation. CC minimum amount pay cheyaleka my credit score went to 480 during my worst days, appudu kooda edavale neela koorchuni. 

Neeku world unfair anipisthey okate cheptha, "welcome to reality" ilane untundi. 

appati market lo ippudu poragallu grad ayi unte telisedi..., job ante phone pettesevallu

Just now, princeofheaven said:

appati market lo ippudu poragallu grad ayi unte telisedi..., job ante phone pettesevallu

Yeah man. That was the best batch, friends kooda chala mandi India vellipoyaru. Sprint lo gurthunda 2009 lo one day email came laying off 6000 people. Maa friend okadu 2 months try chesadu okka call ledu went back to India and joined Ericsson there as FT. Became a manager and came back 3 years ago, EB1 lo GC kooda ochindi. 

Inka vaadiki papam 30k+ loans unde India lo vellinappudu, ayina evvadu edavaledu. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah man. That was the best batch, friends kooda chala mandi India vellipoyaru. Sprint lo gurthunda 2009 lo one day email came laying off 6000 people. Maa friend okadu 2 months try chesadu okka call ledu went back to India and joined Ericsson there as FT. Became a manager and came back 3 years ago, EB1 lo GC kooda ochindi. 

Inka vaadiki papam 30k+ loans unde India lo vellinappudu, ayina evvadu edavaledu. 

yea appatlo pedda disco nadichedi dani paina, Lehman taravatha ade pedda talk

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

Yeah aa rojullo KC lo golden batch undedi all fresh grads di. Teams teams motham lechipoyinayi Sprint vi and I think stock fell to $1 if I am not mistaken. 

Ippudu inka antha bad em ledu people are getting jobs. 

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

I think it was in Feb first or second week, that email came. If I am not wrong. 

Even i had million problems after coming to us. I never had car initially and couldn't attend many interviews that could have gave me full funding. My roomies had funding and used to have fun weekends shopping and da ce foods, while I used to do day care. I know my parents could afford, but I wanted to work hard and don't want burden financially on parents and save money for marriage and dowry etc. My parents where hesitant to send me here since I was young and hardly lived on my own. 

There where many troubles i faced but I never gave up, came over them. It took 6 months to find job since my employer wasn't willing to market less than 70 on my first job and top of it I got opt card 4 months after I applied. Was home sick, used to walk 2 miles from guest house to consultancy , studying late etc. 

These are minimum hurdles every student face.  But complaining all these sound little childish to me at that time and even today because we where MATURE enough. You are not the only girl who comes to US. And you are not the only one feeling lonely. If you had a bad past, that's past forget it. Tieing bad nightmares and past relations with current failures sounds like excuse.

Without hardwork or good hobbies you will be never satisfied with life. If something else is causing you depressed you need counselling. It is never too late for treatment. You might need help.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

That's not your problem alone. Develop some hobbies, read some books, go and workout you can join a gym for $10/month here or just go on a run, if you have time go volunteer edanna pet shelter ki pani cheyi, build homes for the homeless someday it will come back to help you. 

Loneliness anedi mana mental state meeda aadharapadi untundi it doesn't matter whether you are among people or by yourself. India lo unna lonely ga unnollu chala mandi unnaru naaku telisinollu even among all those people. 

enduku aame nu sataistavu 

5 minutes ago, coffee said:

Even i had million problems after coming to us. I never had car initially and couldn't attend many interviews that could have gave me full funding. My roomies had funding and used to have fun weekends shopping and da ce foods, while I used to do day care. I know my parents could afford, but I wanted to work hard and don't want burden financially on parents and save money for marriage and dowry etc. My parents where hesitant to send me here since I was young and hardly lived on my own. 

There where many troubles i faced but I never gave up, came over them. It took 6 months to find job since my employer wasn't willing to market less than 70 on my first job and top of it I got opt card 4 months after I applied. Was home sick, used to walk 2 miles from guest house to consultancy , studying late etc. 

These are minimum hurdles every student face.  But complaining all these sound little childish to me at that time and even today because we where MATURE enough. You are not the only girl who comes to US. 

Without hardwork or good hobbies you will be never satisfied with life. If something else is causing you depressed you need counselling. It is never too late for treatment. You might need help.

*=:

I might not have mentioned treatment because if the earlier complaints made in other threads, where not the reason behind this post.

I have mentioned treatment because she clearly mentioned she had some bad past and only one experienced that terrible past can feel the trouble. If that's the case she might not be confident and feel depressed in anything she does. She need treatment and good supportive friends who trust her

I had good times when my roomies where kind and helpful. Some where rude and some where money minded. I was tidy person and if my RooMates are junkies it used to irritate me. So if my roomies where more part minded and untidy i used to have heated arguments. It's not easy to find like minded friends. I had many good buddies, who where made friends for life time. I one time had one person who escaped two months rent and she only paid half only after year. But she still spent money on buying new dresses every now and then. Any way conoaliNing all these on internet make me look silly. So good roomies who adapts you are very much required in usa for peace of mind.

I will personally suggest to make some new friends , visit temple every now and then .. avoid activities that remind your sad past.

hey bro... loneliness is there in India also ... times have changed... nee friends  andaru vere countries and cities lo unnaru ippudu ... oka nalugu rijulu bayta tiffin chesi neeke chirak dengtundi... hyderabad lo aithe morning 8-10, evening 5-8 adugu kooda bayta pettalevu ... cost of living kooda chala worst ga undi..

only good thing is India lo you are citizen, you have freedom. Atleast respect Gandhi for that. America lo adi ledu