Moving to USA is the worst decision

vendetta

@coffee

did u hire attorney ? Have you attended court for judgments here sitting in front of judge and attorneys for hours? being on F1 have you been to courts n meeting attorneys and traveling back to back India 

have u been into abuse for years ? And still came out to build a career 

don't compare my life to typical masters student life 

Nee marriage fail aynda ?Have you been the victim of things which are out of hand? Have been on h4 doing nothing for years?

my problem is different and job gurinchi nakepdu yedupu ledu 

usa match prefer chesundakapote bagundedi ane feeling undi 

i never thought of coming to USA , oka manishi mida istam ikdaki vachelaga chesindi n chala telsukunna

masters chesa kabatti oppurtunities kosam chustunna vaste vastadi lekapote ledu

2013 lo decide ayya rakudadu usa malli hope mari untadani vacha and irukkupoya

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• vendetta

• coffee

• princeofheaven

Like i clearly said what does attending court for divorce and hiring attorney has to do with your career and finding job.

My reply is to your earlier context that boys can't get job easily as they have proxies and girls only have proxies for java.net etc. Most of my friends got job without ***** and so do I. But we sweated to learn the skills. Spent 6 hours to 8 hours studying.

I am collectively referring to your old complains. So is your current loneliness and depression to kill yourself is because of bad past ? And if you where victim of certain things get the law help you, which you seem you did.

So did  you fail during judgement ? Did things go against you during judgment of case?  Laws are very fair for women in india and usa.

I am Surprised being victim of marriage you didn't get justice.

But anyways I am sorry for you. Like i clearly said if you have a haunting past get treated immediately.

32 minutes ago, coffee said:

Even i had million problems after coming to us. I never had car initially and couldn't attend many interviews that could have gave me full funding. My roomies had funding and used to have fun weekends shopping and da ce foods, while I used to do day care. I know my parents could afford, but I wanted to work hard and don't want burden financially on parents and save money for marriage and dowry etc. My parents where hesitant to send me here since I was young and hardly lived on my own. 

There where many troubles i faced but I never gave up, came over them. It took 6 months to find job since my employer wasn't willing to market less than 70 on my first job and top of it I got opt card 4 months after I applied. Was home sick, used to walk 2 miles from guest house to consultancy , studying late etc. 

These are minimum hurdles every student face.  But complaining all these sound little childish to me at that time and even today because we where MATURE enough. You are not the only girl who comes to US. And you are not the only one feeling lonely. If you had a bad past, that's past forget it. Tieing bad nightmares and past relations with current failures sounds like excuse.

Without hardwork or good hobbies you will be never satisfied with life. If something else is causing you depressed you need counselling. It is never too late for treatment. You might need help.

Not because we grow up.. it is because we have earned enough to get financial security

50 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sare naa lo satta vishayam ledu oppukunta I am an average joe. But I am not complaining about it, I am not complaining when someone better than me or more dedicated than me gets a better opportunity. 

F1 OPTs ki time baledu yes that much is true but ayina ila complaining chesthe emosthundi. I graduated around 2008-2009 at the peak of recession appudaithey jobs kooda levu market lo, no one was even willing to spend money on projects. I went to so many interviews where I performed extremely well and was told that I did well but since they didn't have money to spend on the projects, I didn't get the jobs. 

Ayina avanni cheppukuni I am not complaining about this nation. CC minimum amount pay cheyaleka my credit score went to 480 during my worst days, appudu kooda edavale neela koorchuni. 

Neeku world unfair anipisthey okate cheptha, "welcome to reality" ilane untundi. 

GP

11 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Maturity gurinchi sagam sagam telsukuni judge chese meelantolle cheppali

Maturity is about not posting personal things on internet every day In seperate threads. I have no clue what you expect while posting. I am finding no context there !

And if you don't find a favourable reply you use weapon "i had bad marriage, i been victim"  and start abusing that person.

If you don't have minimum oorpu (patience) in answering questions with minimum reasoning, i can understand how you might have dealt most difficult conversations.

So why don't you go ahead and also post what you expect in replies.

8 minutes ago, coffee said:

Maturity is about not posting personal things on internet every day In seperate threads. I have no clue what you expect while posting. I am finding no context there !

And if you don't find a favourable reply you use weapon "i had bad marriage, i been victim"  and start abusing that person.

If you don't have minimum oorpu (patience) in answering questions with minimum reasoning, i can understand how you might have dealt most difficult conversations.

So why don't you go ahead and also post what you expect in replies.

GP damn... deeniki M bhi reply vundadu @3$%

Moving to the US in my case proved to be the best decision I have ever taken in my life.Period.

Like any other decision we take in life -this had pros and cons but the pros outweigh cons when it came to moving to the US. I already had a good job in New Zealand and was hesitant to move here but eventually was convinced to move here by my then fiancee and now wife.

Positive changes in my life after moving to the US:

• Self Confidence: I have noticed a sea change in the levels of my self confidence over the years I have lived here in the US. Unwittingly living in an area where I am the only Indian meant inevitable relationships with native Americans which opened up a new avenue for intellectual evolution in my life. The fact that my family here in the US is also American meant I had the opportunity and access to live, share and co mingle with American families. This quickly translated into massive improvement in my confidence when dealing with Americans here in general both personally and professionally.
  • English: One of the biggest positives of moving to the US was an almost immediate improvement in my English language skills. Once again living in a non immigrant area perhaps allowed me to flex my learning muscles and compete with the local population when applying for jobs. The result was a very conspicuous upward graph in my fluency of English.
  • Integration: Very fortunate to have successfully integrated myself into the local community here. Have family and friends in Caucasian, African American and Mexican American communities. Integration does not mean you have to sacrifice whatever lifestyle, ethical choices you have made. I still am a vegetarian, tee teetotaler.  No American has ever forced me to drink or eat meat at any social gathering. If anything, they respect your choices for example at my workplace for Thanksgiving they specially order separate vegetarian food and non alcoholic ciders for me.
  • Financial Strength: Last but not the least - substantial financial gain. Was able to clear off all the loans back home in India and provide my family and friends with a reliable, regular financial stream. 

Now the downside certainly is not being able to live with my parents and friends. But if I think about it now - my father was born in a remote village somewhere in a remote part of my state. Had he chose not to move to Hyderabad - he would not have been able to pave way for my own progress. History has proven that it is natural for human beings to move to places for various reasons all in an effort to better their existing situation.

United States may not be "the" perfect country in the world - but in my opinion it still continues be a beacon of hope and an avenue for several immigrants' hopes and dreams. Which is the reason why it has and will continue in the future to attract the largest number of immigrants.

To end -I have enjoyed living here every single day of my life. It has been a massive learning opportunity and allowed me to grow as a professional and more importantly as a person.

11 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Moving to the US in my case proved to be the best decision I have ever taken in my life.Period.

Like any other decision we take in life -this had pros and cons but the pros outweigh cons when it came to moving to the US. I already had a good job in New Zealand and was hesitant to move here but eventually was convinced to move here by my then fiancee and now wife.

Positive change in my life after moving to the US:

• Self Confidence: I have noticed a sea change in the levels of my self confidence over the years I have lived here in the US. Unwittingly living in an area where I am the only Indian meant inevitable relationships with native Americans which opened up a new avenue for intellectual evolution in my life. The fact that my family here in the US is also American meant I had the opportunity and access to live, share and co mingle with American families. This quickly translated into massive improvement in my confidence when dealing with Americans here in general both personally and professionally.
  • English: One of the biggest positives of moving to the US was an almost immediate improvement in my English language skills. Once again living in a non immigrant area perhaps allowed me to flex my learning muscles and compete with the local population when applying for jobs. The result was a very conspicuous upward graph in my fluency of English.
  • Integration: Very fortunate to have successfully integrated myself into the local community here. Have family and friends in Caucasian, African American and Mexican American communities. Integration does not mean you have to sacrifice whatever lifestyle, ethical choices you have made. I still am a vegetarian, tee teetotaler.  No American has ever forced me to drink or eat meat at any social gathering. If anything, they respect your choices for example at my workplace for Thanksgiving they specially order separate vegetarian food and non alcoholic ciders for me.
  • Financial Strength: Last but not the least - substantial financial gain. Was able to clear off all the loans back home in India and provide my family and friends with a reliable, regular financial stream. 

Now the downside certainly is not being able to live with my parents and friends. But if I think about it now - my father was born in a remote village somewhere in a remote part of my state. Had he chose not to move to Hyderabad - he would not have been able to pave way for my own progress. History has proven that it is natural for human beings to move to places for various reasons all in an effort to better their existing situation.

United States may not be "the" perfect country in the world - but in my opinion it still continues be a beacon of hope and an avenue for several immigrants' hopes and dreams. Which is the reason why it has and will continue in the future to attract the largest number of immigrants.

To end -I have enjoyed living here every single day of my life. It has been a massive learning opportunity and allowed me to grow as a professional and more importantly as a person.

Very inspiration bro. Congrats and wish you good luck in the future as well 

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Without developing minimum coding skills and wasting valuable time in db won't help you. Honestly how you rate yourself in programming ?

For example if you are applying for data scientist you should be able to code minimum scripts in python, without that complaining on usa won't help.

So how much you evaluate in python on scale of 1 to 10.

nuv ila chepte nachadu 

People who can't answer but post personal stuff 

People who can't self evaluate most minimum things

People who can't spend minimum time to develop software skills and complain that boys have proooxies but girls don't

But they have enough wisdom to Judge others as attention seekers 

Is this not the category that people most afraid of ?

Is this not the reason why masters girl are getting bad labelling ???