Srinu's Family/Recovery Support

$619,941 of $150k goal

Raised by 16,854 people in 3 days
16174805_10154033163596607_7929069556198
Kavipriya Muthuramalingam
on behalf of Sunayana Dumala
 IRVINE, CA

18439906_1487876043.4598_funddescription

On February 22nd 2017,  an intoxicated man hurling racial slurs opened fire inside a packed Kansas bar killing our dearest friend Srinivas Kuchibhotla.

Srini was the kindest person you would meet, full of love, care and compassion for everyone. He never uttered a word of hatred, a simple gossip, or a careless comment. He was brilliant, well mannered and simply an outstanding human being. 

His wife Sunayana and his family are now faced with incredible grief and a multitude of expenses. 

We've set up this fund to help them with  the funeral expenses and other ongoing grief / recovery support costs. This includes the very expensive process of  carrying his mortal remains back to India, so his parents can say goodbye one last time to their beloved son.

Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated.

News coverage of the story here - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shouting-racial-slurs-kills-wounds-article-1.2980033
+ Read More
Help spread the word!

35K shares on Facebook
Created February 23, 2017

16174805_10154033163596607_7929069556198
Kavipriya Muthuramalingam   
on behalf of Sunayana Dumala

$2,500
Anonymous
2 days ago

GS
$5,000
Gurvinder Singh
1 day ago

Very very sorry for the loss. Senseless loss of life!!! Good people in US have to rise against this kind of bigotry

DB
$1,000
Dan Baker
2 days ago

I was sickened by this. So sorry. Dan Baker Principal Engineer Tektronix, Inc

BK
$1,000
Bharat Kulkarni
3 days ago

$2,000
Anonymous
2 days ago

$1,000
Anonymous
2 days ago

UlIqmHJn-SK.gif
$1,000
Sheela Murthy
2 days ago

Our hearts go out to the family of Srinivas Kuchibhotla. We appreciate the bravery and compassion shown by Ian Grillot. We pray for his speedy recovery, and that of Alok Madasani. Such acts go against everything the United States stands for. We must work together to overcome the hatred. ~ Sheela Murthy

SI
$1,000
Shri Iyer
2 days ago

JK
$25
Junaid Khan
2 days ago

I am a Pakistani Muslim, and I stand with you. May God Almighty have mercy on their souls, and give patience to their families. Ameen.

AS
$1,000
Aravind Sugumar
2 days ago

AK
$500
Archana Kumar
2 days ago

Gem of a person - Srini. My prayers with Sunayana and Srini's family members. Deeply saddened. Srini was a great man.

Go fund me asalu ela work avutundi process cheppandi. 

Victim or who ever needs help valla peru meeda account open cheyala and ee amount person name meeda unna bank account ki veltunda? Taxes untaya ee money meeda how it exactly works

1 minute ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Victim or who ever needs help valla peru meeda account open cheyala and ee amount person name meeda unna bank account ki veltunda? Taxes untaya ee money meeda how it exactly works

Tax em vundadu I think . 8% go find vadu tesukoni remain amount evaru ithe fundraiser start chesaro valla Ac ki pamputaru or valla name meda cheque istaru 

3 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Manam kuda ilanti di oka site chesthe better , can make big money 😂

5 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

enduku anni details neeku....info kosam aa ? think_ww

9 minutes ago, trent said:

Tax em vundadu I think . 8% go find vadu tesukoni remain amount evaru ithe fundraiser start chesaro valla Ac ki pamputaru or valla name meda cheque istaru 

Fundraiser start chesina valla account ki velthe ela mari. Actual person evarithe need lo unnaro valla peru tho unna account ki vellali. Otherwise it would be mis used. Who will cross check that fundraiser giving that all money to victim or needed person

Just now, Merabharathmahan said:

Fundraiser start chesina valla account ki velthe ela mari. Actual person evarithe need lo unnaro valla peru tho unna account ki vellali. Otherwise it would be mis used. Who will cross check that fundraiser giving that all money to victim or needed person

Adi anthe , fundraiser evaru create chesaro valla name ke money transfer chestaru . Go fund vadiki 50k vachay ippatike only on this Srinivas fund , so ilanti funds inka enni vunnayo chudu 😂, gateway vadiki 2% istadu remain profit vadiki .