AT&T to Tmobile switch

zzeb

I have been with At&T for a long time now. Looking to switch to Tmobile. Has anybody done this transfer recently. I've never switched carriers before while porting number. I am currently month to month with At&T and will use my current device. I live in central jersey. I have heard of tmobile having some coverage issues, but i am guessing jersey and nyc area will be fine

Any pointers i should keep in mind before contacting tmobile guys?

12 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Nothing dude, i just moved ! No hidden charges , everything s smooth so far

Thanks. Just submitted a phone unlock request to at&t. Hopefully i'll get to do the switch this week.

Advantages emunnay switching to t-mobile from at&t ? I mean price thaggutunda ? At&t coverage better than t-mobile most of d places lo ;) so wat is prompting u to make a change ? Nenu kuda with at&t since 10-yrs ;) 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Advantages emunnay switching to t-mobile from at&t ? I mean price thaggutunda ? At&t coverage better than t-mobile most of d places lo ;) so wat is prompting u to make a change ? Nenu kuda with at&t since 10-yrs ;) 

price.. multiple lines aite inka best.. depends

cov att beter

14 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Not much of a price difference for me, but tmobile has unlimited data and voice. Plus tethering up to 10gb. If one goes to India, they have some kind of tie up with vodafone, so that might be useful. A

damn i sound like a tmobile salesman.