Project interview last lo...do you have any questions...

Jagamondi

3 hours ago, mummadi said:
  • What does success in this role look like to you? or How will performance be measured?
  • Why did you join this company, and what keeps you here?
  • What's your favorite and least favorite thing about working here?
  • What do you wish you’d known when you first started in your role here?
  • Biggest challenges for the person who takes on this role?
  • What are this company's/this team’s top 3 priorities over the next year?
  • What are the habits of the top performers on your team?
  • Or you can (and should) ask some domain specific questions:
  • I read that you’ve recently implemented xyc tool. What was the thought process behind choosing that product versus building a homegrown product that can be tailored to your needs?
  • "What's your background? How did you get to where you are now?"
  • "Do you like your job? How's the work/life balance?"
  • "Are there social gatherings, or do you hang out with your coworkers outside of work?"
  • "What's the best thing that's happened to you here?"
  • "What about the worst thing? Or, if you don't want to tell me that, what's the most challenging moment you've had here?"
  • Do you feel supported in your role within the team? How does the company help facilitate/encourage this? (ie. company hackathons (for fun), funds for conferences/online courses/improving skills)

Idhi interviewer gadini reverse lo interrogate chesinattu undhi man..,@3$%

you can ask , Can I install team-viewer / webex / goto-meeting software for suport 

is this position provide ample time to deliver tasks as my support person need time to understand req and write code ?

ilantivi adagavachu bro sSc_hidingsofa

27 minutes ago, Jagamondi said:

thammudu each individual is different ra.

everybody is has same millimeter -IQ in the topics which they don't know.

Instead of helping you are giving me some BS suggestions this shows the size of your intellect.

If each individual is different, then each individual must have their own different questions.

The very process of "asking a question" means that you are asking something you do not know. If you do not know what to ask, it means you do not know what you do not know. 

A better way to re-phrase your question would be "Is there anything that you think I should be aware of before taking up a job? What among those can I ask during the interview?".

There is no point swimming around in this sewer asking for questions.

Most pea sized intellects cannot think for themselves, and they assume there must be only one specific path that must be strictly followed.

5 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

If each individual is different, then each individual must have their own different questions.

The very process of "asking a question" means that you are asking something you do not know. If you do not know what to ask, it means you do not know what you do not know. 

A better way to re-phrase your question would be "Is there anything that you think I should be aware of before taking up a job? What among those can I ask during the interview?".

There is no point swimming around in this sewer asking for questions.

Most pea sized intellects cannot think for themselves, and they assume there must be only one specific path that must be strictly followed.

Looke like you are defining yourself in the last paragraph...

Thread starter asked a question in his way of asking..,but there comes your pee sized intellect, that assumes that there must be only one specific way to ask a question...

31 minutes ago, Jagamondi said:

thammudu each individual is different ra.

everybody is has same millimeter -IQ in the topics which they don't know.

Instead of helping you are giving me some BS suggestions this shows the size of your intellect.

lol   4s086h.gif?1403646236