Visitor visa - Bank Balance

GLK

Want to invite family members. 

1. Brother and his family : He and his wife work in India, earn about 2.5L per month. Do I need to sponsor them ? Have their own houses in India and about 6-7L bank balance. Would that be enough ?

2. Parents : Father retired govt. employee. Should I sponsor him or he does not need it ? Bank balance would be about 8L and has pension, properties in India.

Please guide do I need to send I-134 or not needed. And how much bank balance needed in USA if I need to sponsor. I am planning to invite them separately.

3 minutes ago, GLK said:

1. Brother and his family : He and his wife work in India, earn about 2.5L per month. Do I need to sponsor them ? Have their own houses in India and about 6-7L bank balance. Would that be enough ?

2. Parents : Father retired govt. employee. Should I sponsor him or he does not need it ? Bank balance would be about 8L and has pension, properties in India.

Please guide do I need to send I-134 or not needed. And how much bank balance needed in USA if I need to sponsor. I am planning to invite them separately.

asalu ee invitation endhi uncle... they can come directly by applying visitor visa no need of any invitations lolli..if invitation antene inka scrutinize chesthaaru application...

5 minutes ago, GLK said:

easy ga vostadi, ask them to go for interview

43 minutes ago, GLK said:

not a big deal. don't sponsor.. invitation letter or POC laaga nee info pamiyy chalu...

let them apply on their own.

their reason to visit would be to spend time with your family or for some occasion here.. like housewarming or kids first birthday and vt some places for a month... stuff.. that's it..

shaana easy..

7 minutes ago, GLK said:

Should the invitation letter be addressed to Consulate or to the Parents/Relatives ?

vo ni address cheyu naa matta..

jus nee docs pampinchu adi chaalu no need of invitations 

21 minutes ago, GLK said:

Should the invitation letter be addressed to Consulate or to the Parents/Relatives ?

Whom so ever it concern ani pettu

pola aadhiripola