Don't cum out of ur house, very dangerous - Indian Man’s Home Trashed With Poop, Eggs & Hate Messages

doramo

Labham ledu man. Desis 99% of them don't carry guns, leave alone carry they dont' even know how to operate firearms for the most part. 

Desi GCs and Citizens esp those who own homes should take some firearm lessons and learn how to shoot at a stationary, moving target etc. And then get a licensed firearm and keep it in a safe at their house. We have to start doing this now, else we are sitting ducks man. 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ekkadikaina ostharu.. man.. desis ekkuvuntey ney inkekkuva lolli nadustundi

99% of us don't have guns man. Adi telusu ee yedavalaki so we become soft targets even if you live in a desi majority community. 

Concealed carry permit teesuko bro, start carrying your firearm. 

10 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

99% of us don't have guns man. Adi telusu ee yedavalaki so we become soft targets even if you live in a desi majority community. 

Concealed carry permit teesuko bro, start carrying your firearm. 

yeah.. working on it bro...  will get it soon..

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah if I become chitijen, I will also carry one with me bro. 

Hope we don't have to use itagainst hate crimes bro.. except for self protection from burglars/intruders..

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Hope we don't have to use itagainst hate crimes bro.. except for self protection from burglars/intruders..

Yes I hope no one has to ever use it as well bro. But if we are caught in a situation like the one Srinivas Kuchibhotla got caught in, it's what's going to save you. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes I hope no one has to ever use it as well bro. But if we are caught in a situation like the one Srinivas Kuchibhotla got caught in, it's what's going to save you. 

Insane ppl everywhere... bro

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Labham ledu man. Desis 99% of them don't carry guns, leave alone carry they dont' even know how to operate firearms for the most part. 

Desi GCs and Citizens esp those who own homes should take some firearm lessons and learn how to shoot at a stationary, moving target etc. And then get a licensed firearm and keep it in a safe at their house. We have to start doing this now, else we are sitting ducks man. 

konni states lo all legal residents regardless of status license istharu for example New Hampshire near boston..