LOL GATTIGA 1M target reached anni sources kalipi

trent

Manjula Thimma Raju
2 hours ago

Its truly a sad incident.. The pain which Srinivas family is going through can not be expressed.. Not only srinivas many like him.. all families like him is going through greatest loss. But i sincerely request Kavi priya muthulingam mam to stp these kind of activities.. Funding a family for recovery and all.. You people are so well settled and if you have so kind hearts pls help the needed poor people in your country.. So far i know Srinivas was working in avaitation industry and must have been earned quite a good money.. He nor his family doesnt need to make money on his death.. its a cheap act.. if really Sunayana is making you to do so, she is just insulting her husband and making money out of it.. I request you to morally support her family and stand by her side in getting justice to her and people like her and support them than this kind of begging act..

Lori Bridges
4 hours ago

Please dont take advantage of peoples compassion and kindness. Seems odd to me that 20 minutes ago you had your goal at $80k. Now it was just changed to $150k . Youve collect almost $700k. Since you've reached your goal plus $500 k. . ??????

Surender Reddy
5 hours ago

Srinu did not deserve this and for that matter nobody should face this situation ever. This should be a wake up call for authorities to take stringent measures to combat this sort of happenings. This is not a good sign for anybody and for any country. That being said, I urge the fund organizer to close this campaign now as it has more than 4 times of target. I don't see any reason to keep this campaign active after having more than 645K and still counting. There are many campaigns on gofundme who are struggling to get donations. Donors please continue to have Srinu in your prayers but consider donating other struggling campaigns as we have enough here. Gofundme is a great platform for raising funds for such causes. Please don't talk about the percentages they are taking. They are not charity and they have employees they have to pay for and don't forget their 5 minute support. They are charging 5% as their commission and remaining 2.9% is charged by the payment gateway for which they have no control on. 30k for this campaign may look pretty high but dont forget that 600k is even more high. This is just my opinion.

Raj Kumar
13 hours ago

RIP. the killer looks like disturbed person. When he came for argument, this guys should have not complained to bar management.Management thrown him out of the bar, which pissed off him. u cant expect who will have a gun. This money should be divided to all 3 people. Indian government is talking care of all the expenses to send his dead body to India. He is full time employee with all the benefits.His family is well settled. There goal was 150K. Not sure what expenses they are talking about. Not sure when will they stop taking donations. They should not take advantage of the situation. Most loss is for Ian. He is severely injured.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazymatta

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Crawford
2 days ago

Pathetic piece of . Think about all the BILLIONS of people who have died unexpected throughout history and didnt have a go fund me page. They are better than you or yours will ever be. You dont deserve to live.

5 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

lol iga opposition strt ayindhi

India lo kuda start avuthundi emo ani naa doubt ....  ee money parents / wife sharing ilantivi ... India lo chala common kadha 

Just now, sri_india said:

India lo kuda start avuthundi emo ani naa doubt ....  ee money parents / wife sharing ilantivi ... India lo chala common kadha 

india lo indiegogo baaga pamous adi using campiagns ki naa matta

intha chaduvulu chadivi manchi job lu chesukuntu oka life insurance teesukolera naa matta

RIP

9 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

india lo indiegogo baaga pamous adi using campiagns ki naa matta

intha chaduvulu chadivi manchi job lu chesukuntu oka life insurance teesukolera naa matta

RIP

man he is Garmin employee kadha by default untadi company life insurance like year salary ki 2-5 times ... my personal opnion this money collection is waste 

5 minutes ago, sri_india said:

man he is Garmin employee kadha by default untadi company life insurance like year salary ki 2-5 times ... my personal opnion this money collection is waste 

agreed bro.. edo kodiga aa time ki financial help kaavalsi vasthadhi nd appatikapudu money bhi undakapovachu aa goal varaku ok but everytime goal reach ayinaka dani 3-4 times increase chesthunaru which is nt good ani naa opinion

idi oka procedure ayipoindi..

oka onfortunate incident avadam...immediate ga tv9 mundakoduku lolli cheyadam..kampu lepadam...followed by a gofundme requests.

My sorrow with Srinivas but, being here in US for a decade is a long time and must have made bit of security..savings,jobs or some kind of insurance protection for his debts and loans, etc. This is not a good development and all the amount raised should not be given to the family.