• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazymatta

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayina this whole incident proves the kindness of most Americans man. $450k and $650k achieve chesaru ante it's not without good contributions from the local Americans. 

There are racists everywhere but nijamga cheppandi ide incident oka vela India lo ayithey intha contribution undeda, intha pattinchukunevalla. I don't think so guys. 

Inspite of some of the racists, US is still one of the friendliest and best countries to live for immigrants. US mothanni racist ani tag chesi we are causing more harm and creating more hatred, I don't mean us I meant Indian media. They are showing a very wrong picture. 

@Quickgun_muruganbro cheppu bro enti ee negative propaganda. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ayina this whole incident proves the kindness of most Americans man. $450k and $650k achieve chesaru ante it's not without good contributions from the local Americans. 

There are racists everywhere but nijamga cheppandi ide incident oka vela India lo ayithey intha contribution undeda, intha pattinchukunevalla. I don't think so guys. 

Inspite of some of the racists, US is still one of the friendliest and best countries to live for immigrants. US mothanni racist ani tag chesi we are causing more harm and creating more hatred, I don't mean us I meant Indian media. They are showing a very wrong picture. 

@Quickgun_muruganbro cheppu bro enti ee negative propaganda. 

Totally Agree..mana media ikkada vishayalu chupinche mundu mana desam lo unna hatred ni chupinchamanali...lockup deaths, preplanned encounters okapakka...darunam ga rape chesina oka aambothu ni Juvanile ani release cheyyatam oka pakka... TG lo aAP valla meedha leda hatred, Maharashtra lo biharila meeda UP valla meedha leda hatred..north lo South valla meedha leda hatred...

India lo jaruguthunna vati meedha concentrate chesthe konchem panikosthundi..anthe kaani USA gurinchi chupisthe emosthadi arugula meedha gurchuni picha pati matlade Mana medhavula ki time pass thappa

56 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

this is very wrong assumption bro

What is the correct assumption then? You tell.  I normally don't like to put value on deceased person,  but considering how others tried to value, I had to make that statement. 

As of 2011, the Environmental Protection Agency set the value of a human life at $9.1 million. Meanwhile, the Food and Drug Administration put it at $7.9 million — and the Department of Transportation figure was around $6 million. 

47 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What is the correct assumption then? You tell.  I normally don't like to put value on deceased person,  but considering how others tried to value, I had to make that statement. 

As of 2011, the Environmental Protection Agency set the value of a human life at $9.1 million. Meanwhile, the Food and Drug Administration put it at $7.9 million — and the Department of Transportation figure was around $6 million. 

Assumption in my view. People need some time to get back on life. They need money to survive  during that time. (few months to 1 or 2 years) & money for funeral.

For this people need around 50k. If they have that money and created gofundme then they are putting value on deceased person.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

idi oka procedure ayipoindi..

oka onfortunate incident avadam...immediate ga tv9 mundakoduku lolli cheyadam..kampu lepadam...followed by a gofundme requests.

My sorrow with Srinivas but, being here in US for a decade is a long time and must have made bit of security..savings,jobs or some kind of insurance protection for his debts and loans, etc. This is not a good development and all the amount raised should not be given to the family.

*=:

I donated on day 1. Okkati mathram decide ayyanu, will not donate on day 1 moving forward. One week aagi, target reach kakapothey appudu donate chesthanu.

Ee compaign create chesinavallu 200k reach avvaganey close cheyyalsindi. They lost respect & sympathy.  Actually 200k kooda ekkuvey. 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I donated on day 1. Okkati mathram decide ayyanu, will not donate on day 1 moving forward. One week aagi, target reach kakapothey appudu donate chesthanu.

Ee compaign create chesinavallu 200k reach avvaganey close cheyyalsindi. They lost respect & sympathy.  Actually 200k kooda ekkuvey. 

+1

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Agreed. full time employee , employer life insurance vuntundi, wife kooda working.

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

700K lo some portion should goto Srini's Parents. Hope Srini's wife will share something with them

inko son already USA lone vunnadu. So not a desperate situation for them too.

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

inko son already USA lone vunnadu. So not a desperate situation for them too.

Ok. I did not know that. Better piana evaro cheppinattu Srini Peru meeda edaina trust open chesi verey vallaki help cheste baguntundi. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Ethically a good bit amount should be given to the person who saved Alok, Ian Grillot. He needs to deserve atleast $100k towards his own living expenses and career plans. His sacrifice is priceless, $650k motham Sunaina teesukotamu chaala tappu. 

I agree it's a loss money can't bring back, but she should take just what she needs and spend the rest of the amount on maybe spreading awareness within US to prevent these kind of things from happening in the future. Srinivas peru meeda trust open chesi if they can contribute this money towards people that become victims of these kind of incidents, athani aatmaki shanti chekurchi nattu untundi. 

To use this money for personal luxuries is disrespecting the departed soul. 

650k kadu bro total 1M daka vachay. 100k inko account vundi GoFundMe lone. And inka vere sites vunnay vatilo kuda vunnay

46 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Ok. I did not know that. Better piana evaro cheppinattu Srini Peru meeda edaina trust open chesi verey vallaki help cheste baguntundi. 

*=: I hope they do that