LOL GATTIGA 1M target reached anni sources kalipi

trent

Sad to hear about his situation and prayer to their families 

But i felt this 600k  to 1 million dollars is absurd , there are many poor souls living in this world who need help , they should try avoid exploiting this website , now in this db itself lot of us have second thoughts on donating for this kind of incidents 

Any person won't carry lots of cash , which is necessary to pay for arrangements of sending the deceased back to our country , but that expenses not anywhere close to what they collected in go fund me 

Usually the expenses are around 50 K at the max , my american friend mom who died in china was brought to US and it costed them 30 to 50 k 

Out people shouldn't exploit this situation , so that in future a person who needs help really might not receive it 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crazymatta

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Ayina this whole incident proves the kindness of most Americans man. $450k and $650k achieve chesaru ante it's not without good contributions from the local Americans. 

There are racists everywhere but nijamga cheppandi ide incident oka vela India lo ayithey intha contribution undeda, intha pattinchukunevalla. I don't think so guys. 

Inspite of some of the racists, US is still one of the friendliest and best countries to live for immigrants. US mothanni racist ani tag chesi we are causing more harm and creating more hatred, I don't mean us I meant Indian media. They are showing a very wrong picture. 

@Quickgun_muruganbro cheppu bro enti ee negative propaganda. 

*=:

27 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Sad to hear about his situation and prayer to their families 

But i felt this 600k  to 1 million dollars is absurd , there are many poor souls living in this world who need help , they should try avoid exploiting this website , now in this db itself lot of us have second thoughts on donating for this kind of incidents 

Any person won't carry lots of cash , which is necessary to pay for arrangements of sending the deceased back to our country , but that expenses not anywhere close to what they collected in go fund me 

Usually the expenses are around 50 K at the max , my american friend mom who died in china was brought to US and it costed them 30 to 50 k 

Out people shouldn't exploit this situation , so that in future a person who needs help really might not receive it 

Too many brainless emotional idiots in this world.......... Inka Donate chestunna edavalni anali........... Imagine what $1 million USD can do to homeless, poor kids and old people who are kicked outside by their kids in India.

Too much greed in this world man

Just now, sid_22 said:

Too many brainless emotional idiots in this world.......... Inka Donate chestunna edavalni anali........... Imagine what $1 million USD can do to homeless, poor kids and old people who are kicked outside by their kids in India.

Too much greed in this world man

and she doesn't have kids kooda she is just a single women might get married again and she had home kooda 

why inta amount donate chesaru emotional people 

Appandra babu me analysis chudalekha unna.. money collect chesaru entha vasthe mekenti .. donate chese vadiki telidha 150k target but it reached 4 times more ani.. even thought people transferring means they feel bad for them and donated.. chesthe donate cheyyandhi lekunte musuku kurchondi .. prati danni goggles vesukoni chudakandi..

1 minute ago, citizenofIND said:

Appandra babu me analysis chudalekha unna.. money collect chesaru entha vasthe mekenti .. donate chese vadiki telidha 150k target but it reached 4 times more ani.. even thought people transferring means they feel bad for them and donated.. chesthe donate cheyyandhi lekunte musuku kurchondi .. prati danni goggles vesukoni chudakandi..

Bros...Mirandaru baga discuss chesaaru ...Meet yokka opinions cheppaaru