• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Chamak_Chandra

• 4Vikram

• maverick23

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the mistake is with both sides.  .

First AISF vallu kashmir ki azadi.... is their mistake...

ABVP vallu manhandling chesaru... is their mistake...

Delhi police idhantha chuskurchunaru... it's their mistake...

In the first place delhi police strict gaa anti india slogan raise chesina vallani (AISF), students , professors ni manhandling chesinavallani (ABVP), Bokkala yesinute  matter katham....

Delhi police is under bjp so ABVP ki support chestundhi....

This is wrong........

4 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

elections lo mileage kosam , award wapsi laga try chesthunaru

better kadha. BJP aithey elections lo mileage kosam, ekanga riots puttisthaaru.

veellu edho chinna chitka panulu chesthunnaru. BJP and their 'nationalist' pigs ki bp teppisthunnaru.

I like it.

Just now, Chamak_Chandra said:

I feel the mistake is with both sides.  .

First AISF vallu kashmir ki azadi.... is their mistake...

ABVP vallu manhandling chesaru... is their mistake...

Delhi police idhantha chuskurchunaru... it's their mistake...

In the first place delhi police strict gaa anti india slogan raise chesina vallani (AISF), students , professors ni manhandling chesinavallani (ABVP), Bokkala yesinute  matter katham....

Delhi police is under bjp so ABVP ki support chestundhi....

This is wrong........

oh, intha jarigindha.

obvious from what you say, mistake is completely with ABVP. not surprised.

12 minutes ago, Cool said:

A university in Delhi invited Umar Khalid who raised slogans against India for Kashmir independence for a cultural feat, ABVP opposed it. Then started racha from  college students against ABVP.

One guy who presided over riots in a state becomes PM, and you are worried about 'slogans'? hehe..

The following are the Fundamental Duties prescribed by the Constitution of the nation under PART [IV-A] to its every citizen :

(a)

To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem.

(b)

To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom.

(c)

To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.

(d)

To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.

(e)

To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.

(f)

To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.

(g)

To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures.

(h)

To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.

(i)

To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.

(j)

To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavor and achievement.

These are the fundamental duties of every Indian citizen, everyone talks about their rights as if country owes them for their service first each and every individual in the country should perform their duties and then think of their rights.

Yesterday was kanhaiya kumar, today its gurmehar kaur tomorrow it will be some others popping like soap bubbles and burst within no period of time backed by liberals to achieve power. They are triggered by anti-national organizations funded by liberals, if they are not until and unless their goal is not reached they won't back out like these soap bubbles.

She tweeted, “I’m withdrawing from the campaign. Congratulations everyone. I request to be left alone. I said what I had to say.. I have been through a lot and this is all my 20 year self could take :)”.  

Bhagath singh, Chandra shekar azad and many freedom fighters were hanged/died in their early 20's. If you desperately need freedom you won't back down until it is achieved.

For students like Gurmehar Kaur, This is just time pass unable to digest the free food funded by public these people from DU come out and create havoc on the roads of delhi supported by Delhi AAP government.

11 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

The following are the Fundamental Duties prescribed by the Constitution of the nation under PART [IV-A] to its every citizen :

(a)

To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem.

(b)

To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom.

(c)

To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.

(d)

To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.

(e)

To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.

(f)

To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.

(g)

To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures.

(h)

To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.

(i)

To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.

(j)

To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavor and achievement.

These are the fundamental duties of every Indian citizen, everyone talks about their rights as if country owes them for their service first each and every individual in the country should perform their duties and then think of their rights.

Yesterday was kanhaiya kumar, today its gurmehar kaur tomorrow it will be some others popping like soap bubbles and burst within no period of time backed by liberals to achieve power. They are triggered by anti-national organizations funded by liberals, if they are not until and unless their goal is not reached they won't back out like these soap bubbles.

She tweeted, “I’m withdrawing from the campaign. Congratulations everyone. I request to be left alone. I said what I had to say.. I have been through a lot and this is all my 20 year self could take :)”.  

Bhagath singh, Chandra shekar azad and many freedom fighters were hanged/died in their early 20's. If you desperately need freedom you won't back down until it is achieved.

For students like Gurmehar Kaur, This is just time pass unable to digest the free food funded by public these people from DU come out and create havoc on the roads of delhi supported by Delhi AAP government.

Constitution is not Bible brother, to prescribe 'duties' to its citizens.

It actually should prescribe it to the govt. and outline the rights that citizens have in Indian Republic. 

For people like you, unable to come up with a reasonable argument hide behind a mob to attack whoever it is you want to. and call them anti nationals, and whatever.