Rey pichhiPK after office hours companies protection ela isthai ra

TOM_BHAYYA

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Mememaina embassy staff a .. or UN mission meedha ochinama??

poni employees ki security ye ichhindhi anuko .. adhi Ekkada ivvale?? Contractors ki etla isthai.. 

neeku telsina aa state topics lo high BP ochedhaka aruchuko ra ayya

nigeria , libya lanti high risk countries lo private companies kuda security arrange chestaru but US is safe country for the most part

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOM_BHAYYA

• micxas

• Bangaruu

• Yuvatha

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, micxas said:

So ee logic prakaram bar lo mandhu taginappudu white supermist with an army/navy background unnavadi cheitho hatya jarigindi kabatti... he should have tweeted something like "Only govt. should take necessary steps to provide security to the people who are at bar after working hours that too while they are drunk and surrounded by the people  who are white in color and has licensed weapon and army background" ani pettundalsindhi antav anthena... :)

Anta Assamey nekemindi iyala

35 minutes ago, micxas said:

So ee logic prakaram bar lo mandhu taginappudu white supermist with an army/navy background unnavadi cheitho hatya jarigindi kabatti... he should have tweeted something like "Only govt. should take necessary steps to provide security to the people who are at bar after working hours that too while they are drunk and surrounded by the people  who are white in color and has licensed weapon and army background" ani pettundalsindhi antav anthena... :)

I pointed out at only corp thing which is impossible and in my view which can't be implemented.

6 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I pointed out at only corp thing which is impossible and in my view which can't be implemented.

The point  is he didn't explicitly say that companies must provide security to employees after working hours kada bro... :)

1 hour ago, micxas said:

Where did he say that companies need to provide security outside office hours in this tweet?... 

ante companies lo safety and protection ledu ani feel avtunnada all ovr the world@3$%