I140 Stautus if the employer is proved as Fraud

Venkatlukky

Hi bros, please share if anyone has info or idea for the below scenario ;

suppose if the employee changes the fraud employer and file for new Labor and I140 by  porting the date  using the old I-140 approved from fraud employer before it is revoked  , will the new I140 approved be still have any effect or will it be safe since the employee got only porting date and now he is with new employer

4 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

suppose if the employee changes the fraud employer and file for new Labor and I140 by  porting the date  using the old I-140 approved from fraud employer before it is revoked  , will the new I140 approved be still have any effect or will it be safe since the employee got only porting date and now he is with new employer

present company edaithe undo danney consider chestaaru.. unless aa employer fraud level mare high aithe .. all cases approved through them will be scrutinized

6 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Np

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

present company edaithe undo danney consider chestaaru.. unless aa employer fraud level mare high aithe .. all cases approved through them will be scrutinized

unless aa employer fraud level mare high aithe .. all cases approved through them will be scrutinized  -- when will they scrutinize , before approving I140 with the new employer or when filing for extensions or GC using new I140

3 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

unless aa employer fraud level mare high aithe .. all cases approved through them will be scrutinized  -- when will they scrutinize , before approving I140 with the new employer or when filing for extensions or GC using new I140

for all new applications

for Old applications/transfer......> during renewals and next stage processing phase

45 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

for all new applications

for Old applications/transfer......> during renewals and next stage processing phase

so what is the best approach, is it advised to go with new i140 using new date which is the one when the new employer files and don't consider the old I140

so what is the best approach, is it advised to go with new i140 using new date which is the one when the new employer files and don't consider the old I140

significant difference lekapothe go with the new one bro.. more than 1 yr difference unte keep the old one

my Old PD is 2014 nov

ohh.. in that case keep the old one bro.. just hope for the best...

MS chesava ikkada? if its a good school then you can be safe to some extent.. does not guarantee though

15 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ohh.. in that case keep the old one bro.. just hope for the best...

MS chesava ikkada? if its a good school then you can be safe to some extent.. does not guarantee though

No ,I did not do MS here , I came on H1B  to US

1 hour ago, Venkatlukky said:

Better consult Lawyer. 

New old employer fraud kabbati old employer I-140 kuda fraud avuthundi. Apudu nevu old 140 lo data ela port chesukotavu?

you are also involved in fraud too. Did you refer any one in your company .............. Then you are gone for toss. there is only one way is jump to compunel company asap he has  10000 employees 

6 minutes ago, former said:

Better consult Lawyer. 

New old employer fraud kabbati old employer I-140 kuda fraud avuthundi. Apudu nevu old 140 lo data ela port chesukotavu?

ya this was my question, can any one suggest who is good lawyer ,or any possible ways to get correct info

your I 140 is considered as fraud . if your employer is fraud you too are involved in fraud it may directly or indirectly .  Know day all employers are jumping to india who were induged in fruad . Did u get your w2 then your employer filled taxes . other wise u folks are in danger.........