Linux Admin with Azure ::: Chicago IL ::: Contract

kevinUsa

Greetings!!!
This is Ravali Sirimella from Soft path System LLC. Soft path is a preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please forward your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me at (770) 450 6089. My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again.

Position: Linux Admin with Azure
Type:Contract

Job Descripition:

Must be an expert in Linux

Extensive aZURE  experience. Azure, with Perl scripting skill
Configure Cisco UCS hardware and software, including Fabric Interconnects
Supports operational activities such as level three system support, root cause analysis, systems validation, performance tuning and capacity management Works with Operations staff to improve monitoring and alerting activities
Represents IT Engineering Services on global project teams through the implementation of new infrastructure systems, including, project planning and adherence to Company's global project methodologies
Provides status reports and attends team meetings
Applying best practices for performance tuning of servers
Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet customer needs
Maintaining system configuration documentation, including SOPs and IQ/OQ, software installation instructions, operating system installation and system configuration sheets
Comply with SOX and IT Compliance protocols

Thanks & Regards,
Ravali S|Technical Recruiter  | Softpath System LLC
Work : (770) 450 6089| E-Fax: 678-302-9888|Email: [email protected]
3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd, Bldg C, Norcross GA 30093| www.softpath.net

Just now, kevinUsa said:

Greetings!!!
This is Ravali Sirimella from Soft path System LLC. Soft path is a preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below and if you are interested, please forward your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me at (770) 450 6089. My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again.

Position: Linux Admin with Azure
Type:Contract

Job Descripition:

Must be an expert in Linux

Extensive aZURE  experience. Azure, with Perl scripting skill
Configure Cisco UCS hardware and software, including Fabric Interconnects
Supports operational activities such as level three system support, root cause analysis, systems validation, performance tuning and capacity management Works with Operations staff to improve monitoring and alerting activities
Represents IT Engineering Services on global project teams through the implementation of new infrastructure systems, including, project planning and adherence to Company's global project methodologies
Provides status reports and attends team meetings
Applying best practices for performance tuning of servers
Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet customer needs
Maintaining system configuration documentation, including SOPs and IQ/OQ, software installation instructions, operating system installation and system configuration sheets
Comply with SOX and IT Compliance protocols

Thanks & Regards,
Ravali S|Technical Recruiter  | Softpath System LLC
Work : (770) 450 6089| E-Fax: 678-302-9888|Email: [email protected]
3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd, Bldg C, Norcross GA 30093| www.softpath.net

Rate plz bro

can u work w2

18 minutes ago, chingchang said:

Azure lo linux ki emindi .. support chestunnaru gaa .. naa friend okadu Redhat mida Microsoft lo worked ... same azure mida 

u can but kani kastam adi 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

edi mari darunam baa 

java and .net endi daniki MSBI endi ??

Java / .net front end systems... which can SQL Server as their backend... this is a common requirement kada man... maa company lo node.js + java + .net + angular inkendo endo application side vi use chestaaru... but java / .net okatey time lo use cheyyaru though... Image result for brahmi gym gif