Good that BJP is making inroads across Country

maverick23

Just now, micxas said:

On other hand even some of the the most educated moslems are against BJP not because it does anything against moslems  now but it stands against islamic expansions. conversions and bigotry.  Modi knows it well so he has to take more opposition. Enemy is enemy is  your friend  so very happily join hands with communists and speak as they are most secular...see the point?

what expansions are you talking about? Muslims are living in squalor in India, due to negligent state.

any sane Indian, who cares about India will be against BJP. Hindu/Muslim doesn't matter.

Modi is the most thin skinned PM we've had. MMS was abused far more and he took it in his chin. This guy lets his dogs loose on his detractors, and these dogs hound them calling them anti-national.

They even beat them if they have a chance. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• lazybugger

• 4Vikram

• maverick23

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

what's wrong with pro-power? I wish BJP was pro-power and not push Hindutva down people's throats.

minorities also need representation. there may be instances of pandering to minorities by Congress, but they are also guilty of neglecting the minorities core needs.

I agree that today's BJP is like Congress in 1947. That is why, Nehru was such a great pick for PM. without him, India would resemble Hindu Pakistan today. 

Nothing wrong in being pro-power. Even BJP is...

What exactly BJP is doing  now that is harmful to moslems? triple talak and common civil code?

BJP will not lose by anti-hinduta agenda...  I agree they are overreacting to some issues and arrogant in nature but still I don't see why people will choose INC over BJP in near future.

1 minute ago, micxas said:

What exactly BJP is doing  now that is harmful to moslems? triple talak and common civil code?

BJP will not lose by anti-hinduta agenda...  I agree they are overreacting to some issues and arrogant in nature but still I don't see why people will choose INC over BJP in near future.

It is encouraging anti muslim bigotry. you ask this question after a guy was killed for eating beef, and none of the central ministers thought to unequivocally condemn it. 

Plenty of their MPs keep making the worst of provocative comments against muslims. Do you guys want muslims to live peacefully in India or not? Obviously not. That is what is BJP doing that is harmful to muslims.

BJP will lose because they are incompetent. Thank god for that. Competent and Hindutva, India is sure shot to go the fascist way, if that happens.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what expansions are you talking about? Muslims are living in squalor in India, due to negligent state.

any sane Indian, who cares about India will be against BJP. Hindu/Muslim doesn't matter.

Modi is the most thin skinned PM we've had. MMS was abused far more and he took it in his chin. This guy lets his dogs loose on his detractors, and these dogs hound them calling them anti-national.

They even beat them if they have a chance. 

I am all in support of poor people man... be it Hindu or moslem but don't like to see love jihad and mallapuram kind of localities build through out the country. We spoke before why I worry more abt it and would like to see more fair trail than labeling islamophobia, etc.

People are yet to realize Modi is worst PM and I don't think they will be by 2019..@3$%

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

BJP is not pro-power. It has an ideology. An ideology that it can't even define properly or confidently.

BJP is an exclusionist party. Congress is not. For all its faults, Congress doesn't play favorites. atleast openly.

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

I am all in support of poor people man... be it Hindu or moslem but don't like to see love jihad and mallapuram kind of localities build through out the country. We spoke before why I worry more abt it and would like to see more fair trail than labeling islamophobia, etc.

People are yet to realize Modi is worst PM and I don't think they will be by 2019..@3$%

Kerala has a unique history, with regards to casteism.  which is the source of most of religious conflicts in that area.

RSS is an equal offender in the region. In fact, RSS starts all these conflicts in Kerala. Why you wonder that hindus in Kerala don't vote for RSS, if they feel so unsafe in Kerala?

because everybody there can see through the fake propaganda, and hysteria created by RSS guys.

There may be a few cases of love jihad, but its not an epidemic. Let kerala people decide what they want. 

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

It is encouraging anti muslim bigotry. you ask this question after a guy was killed for eating beef, and none of the central ministers thought to unequivocally condemn it. 

Plenty of their MPs keep making the worst of provocative comments against muslims. Do you guys want muslims to live peacefully in India or not? Obviously not. That is what is BJP doing that is harmful to muslims.

BJP will lose because they are incompetent. Thank god for that. Competent and Hindutva, India is sure shot to go the fascist way, if that happens.

Dadri was indeed very sad but Central home ministry sent directives to state as soon as the news came out. I am more worried about the way the incident was used as a political tool. Venkayya Naidu asked in house if opposition is interested in discussing national policy on beef consumption instead they chose it as a tool to segregate.

You go twice to dadri and Hyd. university and never care to address vandalism of Durga temples and idols in West Bengal during navaratri this is something i am not comfortable with. Congress and Communists are more polarizing people than BJP even if the mistake is on other side.

BJP will lose only if they fail to keep up to the promises, I second that.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Kerala has a unique history, with regards to casteism.  which is the source of most of religious conflicts in that area.

RSS is an equal offender in the region. In fact, RSS starts all these conflicts in Kerala. Why you wonder that hindus in Kerala don't vote for RSS, if they feel so unsafe in Kerala?

because everybody there can see through the fake propaganda, and hysteria created by RSS guys.

There may be a few cases of love jihad, but its not an epidemic. Let kerala people decide what they want. 

Yeah I don't blame kerala people for not voting BJP but I would worry  more about raise of muslim league.

6 minutes ago, micxas said:

Dadri was indeed very sad but Central home ministry sent directives to state as soon as the news came out. I am more worried about the way the incident was used as a political tool. Venkayya Naidu asked in house if opposition is interested in discussing national policy on beef consumption instead they chose it as a tool to segregate.

dude, what national policy you want on beef? you asked what BJP is doing against muslims. It is intimidating muslims.

as far as durga temple vandalism is not the same as killing muslims, lynching dalits, and honoring the killers with national flags on their coffins.

7 minutes ago, micxas said:

Yeah I don't blame kerala people for not voting BJP but I would worry about raise of muslim league.

If RSS fcuks are eliminated, muslim league will die a natural death.

remember, the area you mention Malappuram is one of the most educated regions in India. 

9 minutes ago, micxas said:

Yeah I don't blame kerala people for not voting BJP but I would worry about raise of muslim league.

extreme brahminism in TN gave rise to dravidian movement. 

similar caste bigotry in Kerala gave rise to rise in muslim population.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

dude, what national policy you want on beef? you asked what BJP is doing against muslims. It is intimidating muslims.

as far as durga temple vandalism is not the same as killing muslims, lynching dalits, and honoring the killers with national flags on their coffins.

A single incident wasn't enough to consider BJP is threatening all moslmes.. In fact there are so many hindus who eat beef. The guys was taken into custody and PM did condemn go rakshakdhaL dhanda... 

right to eat and right to pray both are important to the people, Hindus stop worshiping Durga because it hurts the sentiments of moslems in the village.

Atrocities against dalits and honor killlings are not new and RSS/BJP are not only the  people who did it in the past and now.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

A single incident wasn't enough to consider BJP is threatening all moslmes.. In fact there are so many hindus who eat beef. The guys was taken into custody and PM did condemn go rakshakdhaL dhanda... 

right to eat and right to pray both are important to the people, Hindus stop worshiping Durga because it hurts the sentiments of moslems in the village.

Atrocities against dalits and honor killlings are not new and RSS/BJP are not only the  people who did it in the past and now.

I don't believe this. Unless I see that village, and talk to the Hindus living there.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If RSS fcuks are eliminated, muslim league will die a natural death.

remember, the area you mention Malappuram is one of the most educated regions in India. 

No It's other way around. RSS and Hindu Mahasabha were established after muslim league came into picture. So one way to kill rss is to take a neutral stand not aligning. 

IDK much abt literacy perc. in district wise but I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with high moslem population as kerala literacy perc. is very high than rest. I am not even worried abt day to day lives of people who live there.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

extreme brahminism in TN gave rise to dravidian movement. 

similar caste bigotry in Kerala gave rise to rise in muslim population.

You balance the extremity but not throw brahmins away from state and molestate their women.

I think kerala has several other reasons too, not just barbaric brahminism. Kerala was the gateway for arabs and west to enter India and it's totally a different case. Even Swami Vivekananda was suprised by their practices and no other state comes close to it. 

39 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't believe this. Unless I see that village, and talk to the Hindus living there.

i think issue happened because moharram or some other festival were on the same day I don't remember exactly or there are multiple cases.

Problem is you don't believe in the source http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/this-is-also-secular-india-hindus-not-allowed-to-hold-durga-puja-in-bengal-village_1815551.html