Indian men, do you feel like white women treat you unfairly?

kevinUsa

I have answered this many times around here so I'm going to give the abbreviated version. Most of them lack the natural aggressive disposition of typical white westerners. Those that share this trait tend to do very well with women of all races.

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

edi nunchi pattukochav bhayya idi. Ala em ledu they do view Indian men who are only attractive. Live eg nake jarigindi ma dosthu gadu eh db lo chala mandi lekka 6 ft 6pack toned body untadi. 5 bachelors kalisi velthe vadi daggariki vachi mari koosunnaru iddaru tellolu. Idi charlotte pub lo jarigindi. Memu side ki vellipoyam endukante we aren't 6 ft guys

I am 5'7.5", round it off to 5'8" and dated a White girl from canada in Charlotte who was 6 foot tall. So you aren't wrong but aren't right a 100% either. Plus mee odiki if he can't spit game after he opens his mouth, those two will go away in a heartbeat. If you have game they may not come to you directly to begin with but once they are in, they will be hooked. That's the difference. 

12 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

White women in the US generally do not view Indian men as attractive. I believe this is because Indian men are generally unattractive with beta tendencies. Based off my experience, it is fairly easy to stick out as an attractive Indian male if you raise your SMV and cultivate alpha qualities.

I believe if a western white woman started living in India she would become accustomed to Indian men in a heartbeat. I'm currently dating an American white girl, but I'm pretty sure she has a brown fetish since she's an Asian Studies major who has visited India before.

*=:

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. 

who the fcuk cares about white women? 

hire one for $1500 if you are that itchy.

antha endhuku man 150$ ki kathilanti figurlu coming kada

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. 

who the fcuk cares about white women? 

hire one for $1500 if you are that itchy.

Bro why do you bother. I know you are happy with feminazi Indian "independent" women who are nothing but opportunistic gold diggers so why do you want to crap on other's choices. 

Just now, Hercules said:

lol what more can dbians expect from a degenerate sambar like you? unlike your personality , we care about ourselves and love to score fair n square! chillar buddhulu ediki potay paisal ichi poril degarki poye bapath nuvu kuda janalaki suggestions iyudu@3$% malli divorce gurinchi matladte g la noppi vastadi as if you are a pathivratha siromani ISO 9001 grade biachhh

lol. as usual you can't frame sentences properly either in english or in telugu to convey what you want to.

so pining for a white girl, is the height of Alpha Male, huh? lol.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I am 5'7.5", round it off to 5'8" and dated a White girl from canada in Charlotte who was 6 foot tall. So you aren't wrong but aren't right a 100% either. Plus mee odiki if he can't spit game after he opens his mouth, those two will go away in a heartbeat. If you have game they may not come to you directly to begin with but once they are in, they will be hooked. That's the difference. 

can vouch to the height part@3$% 

Naa friend unnadu man thellodu he's a dating guru. He has slept with models and he was a model himself for Crossfit gym. 

Vaaditho tirigi I learned a lot about game in the Western world. That's when I realized I had one quality, that something any woman would love to see in a guy. If I had better looks I would have had better success not denying that. 

but redpill philosophy is that you don't concern yourself with things you can't change, only things you can and will change. Swallow the red pill

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. as usual you can't frame sentences properly either in english or in telugu to convey what you want to.

so pining for a white girl, is the height of Alpha Male, huh? lol.

lol white or not any gal runs after a alpha male. Nak telsu ne badha endo, sentence formation aa smabar tagi mind 10gindi nek @3$% as if i care about grammar lol

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Bro why do you bother. I know you are happy with feminazi Indian "independent" women who are nothing but opportunistic gold diggers so why do you want to crap on other's choices. 

lol. you've either never met a 'feminazi' or you have a very low tolerance for independent women.

I crap on other's choices, because other's crap on mine, like you did just now, and hoped that I would let it pass.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

can vouch to the height part@3$% 

Yeah bro I agree that sometimes I wish I were taller. But not something I can do anything about so might as well just learn to say f**k it when that thought comes. I love dating women taller than me btw, although most of them might feel a bit insecure. All you need to do is break that insecurity and they don't give a sheeyat. 

Just now, Hercules said:

lol white or not any gal runs after a alpha male. Nak telsu ne badha endo, sentence formation aa smabar tagi mind 10gindi nek @3$% as if i care about grammar lol

aah, is that why you try to prove your Alphaness by saying random nonsense to me on this db?

Any girl with half a brain, will see you for the complete moron that you are. Not Alpha male.