Indian men, do you feel like white women treat you unfairly?

kevinUsa

Few thella porulu really like indian poragallu and all other country pories also

valla istaistalameeda depends 

so adi thelusukogaligithe work out avthadi 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. as usual you can't frame sentences properly either in english or in telugu to convey what you want to.

so pining for a white girl, is the height of Alpha Male, huh? lol.

For a brown guy who's by default judged as a beta, attaining a high quality White female is indeed going to go down as Alpha. It's not so much the same for a tall White guy with blue eyes and anglo features. But for an Indian guy who's supposed to be a beta cuck to rise above all that and attain something that's deemed un-achievable, it's his way of showing a middle finger to the world that said he doesn't stand a chance. 

7 minutes ago, kasi said:

antha endhuku man 150$ ki kathilanti figurlu coming kada

who knows man. I've never slept with a hooker. I used when I was at the university. But in Sydney and Singapore. And never with White women.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

For a brown guy who's by default judged as a beta, attaining a high quality White female is indeed going to go down as Alpha. It's not so much the same for a tall White guy with blue eyes and anglo features. But for an Indian guy who's supposed to be a beta cuck to rise above all that and attain something that's deemed un-achievable, it's his way of showing a middle finger to the world that said he doesn't stand a chance. 

I find these characterizations itself to be completely moronic.

would you classify Mark Zuckerberg, or such nerds as Alpha or beta? the world has changed, the classification is still stuck with outdated imagery of social interactions.

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

lol white or not any gal runs after a alpha male. Nak telsu ne badha endo, sentence formation aa smabar tagi mind 10gindi nek @3$% as if i care about grammar lol

100% true but since the majority of Indian guys are beta(not their fault it's our upbringing) Indian girls are the Alpha males in most Indian husband-wife relationships. LOL. 

But at the end of the day they want an Alpha male too deep down although their feminazi roots might try hard to say NO. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

aah, is that why you try to prove your Alphaness by saying random nonsense to me on this db?

Any girl with half a brain, will see you for the complete moron that you are. Not Alpha male.

pichi pulka ade paniga quote chesi mari 10ginchkuntav@3$% malli e adangi edupu okati@3$%

moham addam lo chusko ra rey judgements iche mundu@3$%

Just now, lazybugger said:

would you classify Mark Zuckerberg, or such nerds as Alpha or beta? the world has changed, the classification is still stuck with outdated imagery of social interactions.

Zuckerberg is Alpha without needing to prove it bro. Nerd doesn't mean non alpha, in fact nerdy ones are the ones that are alpha for the most part now a days. Jocks are only good till their high school days, maybe sophomore years in college but beyond that nerds rule. 

I am nerd myself. 

100% true but since the majority of Indian guys are beta(not their fault it's our upbringing) Indian girls are the Alpha males in most Indian husband-wife relationships. LOL. 

But at the end of the day they want an Alpha male too deep down although their feminazi roots might try hard to say NO. 

@3$%@3$% couldnt agree more on this. Anduke ga ma ayana adi ma avida idi ane lolli ekkuva vintam desi circles la@3$% people complain on others when they cant see their own deficiencies or when they want to cover them up.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Okay I agree with your intent. Jocks, nerds these categorizations are outdated. I am a nerd at heart who loves and enjoys activities that jocks partake in, so what would that make me? I don't know so yeah it's incorrect to attach labels but most desi guys definition of what attracts females esp in the Western open dating world is quite unfortunately very much out of equlibrium. 

Just now, Hercules said:

pichi pulka ade paniga quote chesi mari 10ginchkuntav malli e adangi edupu okati

moham addam lo chusko ra rey judgements iche mundu

you have nothing to say, bro. like always. 

Like I said, I can hire a white girl for a night, if I want to.

I won't waste my time playing the stupid Alpha game for my shot at this.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

@3$%@3$% couldnt agree more on this. Anduke ga ma ayana adi ma avida idi ane lolli ekkuva vintam desi circles la@3$% people complain on others when they cant see their own deficiencies or when they want to cover them up.

This thread honestly doesn't belong here bro. DB range of topics lo fit avvadu @kevinUsa bro idi. 

Idi reddit ki chendina discussion, I will discuss this at length in Reddit. Come there on the redpill forum or Asian masculinity forum. 

I am on both those, also on MGTOW(men going their own way)

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

who knows man. I've never slept with a hooker. I used when I was at the university. But in Sydney and Singapore. And never with White women.

even with money white trailer trash denied your sambar dirty arse@3$%@3$% dude just stop crying around db quoting me. Nuv enta try chesina nannu troll cheyalev, enduk urke erri puvvu aytav . 10gte malli edustav oka month@3$% papam le ani e madya ninnu light teskuna extras cheyakunda sambar tagi side ayipo@3$%

18 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

edi nunchi pattukochav bhayya idi. Ala em ledu they do view Indian men who are only attractive. Live eg nake jarigindi ma dosthu gadu eh db lo chala mandi lekka 6 ft 6pack toned body untadi. 5 bachelors kalisi velthe vadi daggariki vachi mari koosunnaru iddaru tellolu. Idi charlotte pub lo jarigindi. Memu side ki vellipoyam endukante we aren't 6 ft guys

Bro btw what pub is this? Nuvvu Charlotte nivasiva? 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you have nothing to say, bro. like always. 

Like I said, I can hire a white girl for a night, if I want to.

I won't waste my time playing the stupid Alpha game for my shot at this.

chicago paisa ista anna idians are very cheap ani antaru telusa ??

Okay I agree with your intent. Jocks, nerds these categorizations are outdated. I am a nerd at heart who loves and enjoys activities that jocks partake in, so what would that make me? I don't know so yeah it's incorrect to attach labels but most desi guys definition of what attracts females esp in the Western open dating world is quite unfortunately very much out of equlibrium. 

Why put yourself through all that crap, just to announce that you are Alpha?

Don't you think only insecure guys have to do that? Its enough to spend time with the girl you can bear for long periods of time, never having to adjust yourself radically (even transform yourself) just so you can pat yourself on your back.

I do understand if the guys in the cutthroat world of finance, and even hi tech startup play this Alpha game, because there is an end game, and prize at the end of it all.

If the price is just getting to sleep with a silly white girl, I'd say its not worth it.