Indian men, do you feel like white women treat you unfairly?

kevinUsa

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you have nothing to say, bro. like always. 

Like I said, I can hire a white girl for a night, if I want to.

I won't waste my time playing the stupid Alpha game for my shot at this.

To pay money to get pussy is the ultimate definition of beta bro, please don't mind me saying this. Not saying you are beta or judging anyone, but the act of doing that is giving up. 

I would rather jerk off than pay for a hooker, I never slept with a hooker in my life btw. 

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

even with money white trailer trash denied your sambar dirty arse dude just stop crying around db quoting me. Nuv enta try chesina nannu troll cheyalev, enduk urke erri puvvu aytav . 10gte malli edustav oka month papam le ani e madya ninnu light teskuna extras cheyakunda sambar tagi side ayipo

dude. first learn to properly say what you want to, before you go congratulating yourself for whatever it is you are congratulating yourself for.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Why put yourself through all that crap, just to announce that you are Alpha?

Don't you think only insecure guys have to do that? Its enough to spend time with the girl you can bear for long periods of time, never having to adjust yourself radically (even transform yourself) just so you can pat yourself on your back.

I do understand if the guys in the cutthroat world of finance, and even hi tech startup play this Alpha game, because there is an end game, and prize at the end of it all.

If the price is just getting to sleep with a silly white girl, I'd say its not worth it.

No bro if I wanted to do that, I could just to a downtown bar on a weekend and find a pitch drunk girl get her even more drunk and do that. 

The price isn't to sleep with a silly white girl, the prize is to find a quality girl of "any" race atleast to me. Even beyond that develop qualities that will make me confident about my masculinity in the long run. If anything it's connecting to my roots, the person deep down inside me. 

babu white woman ante only american ani kakunda different race valani chusthe they do care about indian men edhi antha mana false assumption anthe.....come out of it and think naku telisina valu chala mandi boys married diff country people...next nu kuda cheskunte better santhoshistha  Image result for brahmi gym gif

Just now, tennisluvr said:

To pay money to get pussy is the ultimate definition of beta bro, please don't mind me saying this. Not saying you are beta or judging anyone, but the act of doing that is giving up. 

I would rather jerk off than pay for a hooker, I never slept with a hooker in my life btw. 

It's alright, man. These categorizations don't bother me.

I'd spent my entire childhood learning things, when guys my age were running behind skirts. 

I don't have to sleep with a hooker. I'm just not averse to the idea, if I have to. Better way to spend my time, than in attracting a woman, who I have to live up to.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you have nothing to say, bro. like always. 

Like I said, I can hire a white girl for a night, if I want to.

I won't waste my time playing the stupid Alpha game for my shot at this.

ufcourse i have nothing to say to you. Because i dont even acknowledge your presence in db. Nuv enta quote chesi brathimali 10ginchukuna you are just another low life. Sambar gadivi , half bred singapore bacha gadivi nuvvu kuda dalits mida india mida judgements pass chesede. AC rooms la kurchoni ayya earn chesina money mida singapore la jalsa chesina biscuit gadivi nuv kuda indian society mida comment chesede, arey pilla puvva nuv just foreigner vi india ki seasonal ga vachi poyi hey this shite hey this is dirty ane edava erri poo comments chese chillar makadey type. 

anduke ninnu evadu db lo dekhad, real life lo kuda same to same. Ayya earn chesina paisal mida bachayinchina nuv kuda neethul matladatame india lo oppressed dalits mida edo paragon cheppulu eskoni arigelaga tandas lo tirigi dalits ni save chesinattu build ups 10gaku. chese vadu evadu nelaga online lo ila matladadu asal time undadu, so obviously ur a spoiled kid with many insecurities in life. Avanni overcome chese guttala dum leka telugu db la sambar gadivi vachi show 10gtav, arey pichi pune dbians anta native andhrites ma schooling system prakaram english develop ayindi ayina we have excelled in many places that you can only dream of. English ni tappu batti edo nuv earn chesinattu self satisfy avadame kani @3$% mem butthurt ayi respond avtam ani day and night tega quote chesi naku kashtapadtunav, it just shows your 3rd grade upbringing anthe. Nothing reflects more than your upbringing here, evidently nuv dalits ki em cheyle, muslims ki em cheyle, urke chair lo kusoni mike pattukoni chettukinda pleader lekka bajar lanze lekka kathalu paddame, that is your life. Idi nen judge kuda cheydama le its just my observation, on the contrary nen ekkada goppalu chepkole na gurinchi, ne ekkada savior laga nelekka kojjaaa build ups kottale@3$% na talents nakuntay and i never flaunt them like you on online forums lol.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No bro if I wanted to do that, I could just to a downtown bar on a weekend and find a pitch drunk girl get her even more drunk and do that. 

The price isn't to sleep with a silly white girl, the prize is to find a quality girl of "any" race atleast to me. Even beyond that develop qualities that will make me confident about my masculinity in the long run. If anything it's connecting to my roots, the person deep down inside me. 

I think you've shifted the goalpost a little bit. The TS posted about 'White' girl. It almost sounded like a sad cry of a guy who's never touched a white girl.

So I was in fact being consolatory when I said that a decent sum of money could get you the nicest pick of white skin he can rub himself with.

If you want to talk about 'quality' women, then its simple. Make money, quality women will come, for the most part. All other ways of trying to get them won't probably work.

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

ufcourse i have nothing to say to you. Because i dont even acknowledge your presence in db. Nuv enta quote chesi brathimali 10ginchukuna you are just another low life. Sambar gadivi , half bred singapore bacha gadivi nuvvu kuda dalits mida india mida judgements pass chesede. AC rooms la kurchoni ayya earn chesina money mida singapore la jalsa chesina biscuit gadivi nuv kuda indian society mida comment chesede, arey pilla puvva nuv just foreigner vi india ki seasonal ga vachi poyi hey this shite hey this is dirty ane edava erri poo comments chese chillar makadey type. 

anduke ninnu evadu db lo dekhad, real life lo kuda same to same. Ayya earn chesina paisal mida bachayinchina nuv kuda neethul matladatame india lo oppressed dalits mida edo paragon cheppulu eskoni arigelaga tandas lo tirigi dalits ni save chesinattu build ups 10gaku. chese vadu evadu nelaga online lo ila matladadu asal time undadu, so obviously ur a spoiled kid with many insecurities in life. Avanni overcome chese guttala dum leka telugu db la sambar gadivi vachi show 10gtav, arey pichi pune dbians anta native andhrites ma schooling system prakaram english develop ayindi ayina we have excelled in many places that you can only dream of. English ni tappu batti edo nuv earn chesinattu self satisfy avadame kani @3$% mem butthurt ayi respond avtam ani day and night tega quote chesi naku kashtapadtunav, it just shows your 3rd grade upbringing anthe. Nothing reflects more than your upbringing here, evidently nuv dalits ki em cheyle, muslims ki em cheyle, urke chair lo kusoni mike pattukoni chettukinda pleader lekka bajar lanze lekka kathalu paddame, that is your life. Idi nen judge kuda cheydama le its just my observation, on the contrary nen ekkada goppalu chepkole na gurinchi, ne ekkada savior laga nelekka kojjaaa build ups kottale@3$% na talents nakuntay and i never flaunt them like you on online forums lol.

lol. malli start chesava. I didn't read even a single word.

7 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

babu white woman ante only american ani kakunda different race valani chusthe they do care about indian men edhi antha mana false assumption anthe.....come out of it and think naku telisina valu chala mandi boys married diff country people...next nu kuda cheskunte better santhoshistha  Image result for brahmi gym gif

I like European esp Eastern European way more. Naa friend okadu yoga studio run chesthadu tons of his customers are Eastern Europeans, he's constantly surrounded with good looking, well mannered women. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I like European esp Eastern European way more. Naa friend okadu yoga studio run chesthadu tons of his customers are Eastern Europeans, he's constantly surrounded with good looking, well mannered women. 

What's with this 'well mannered'? Are you after 'quality' women or submissive women?

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I think you've shifted the goalpost a little bit. The TS posted about 'White' girl. It almost sounded like a sad cry of a guy who's never touched a white girl.

So I was in fact being consolatory when I said that a decent sum of money could get you the nicest pick of white skin he can rub himself with.

If you want to talk about 'quality' women, then its simple. Make money, quality women will come, for the most part. All other ways of trying to get them won't probably work.

Money is only one factor, but it also attracts gold diggers in plenty. 

If you use money as your sole factor of attraction you will end up with a "career oriented", "individual" women who's nothing but a gold digging feminist, but money combined with other attractive qualities will bring in a good partner. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

What's with this 'well mannered'? Are you after 'quality' women or submissive women?

Well mannered means ones that don't constantly think they are victimized due to their gender, even if they are born in parts of the world where they weren't necessarily pampered since birth. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Well mannered means ones that don't constantly think they are victimized due to their gender, even if they are born in parts of the world where they weren't necessarily pampered since birth. 

Okay, the girls you describe are very hard to find in the west. Even among indians.

I find such women boring. but to each their own.

I want my girl to be as smart and as persistently irritating as I'm. And she is.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Okay, the girls you describe are very hard to find in the west. Especially(corrected) among indians.

I find such women boring. but to each their own.

I want my girl to be as smart and as persistently irritating as I'm. And she is.

Yes most Indian women are. good luck dealing with the constant daily drama, some might like it. I prefer my women less dramatic and more on substance.