Indian men, do you feel like white women treat you unfairly?

kevinUsa

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yes most Indian women are. good luck dealing with the constant daily drama, some might like it. I prefer my women less dramatic and more on substance. 

Its not drama, brother. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Its mostly friendly banter. I don't want to be with someone who's nice and well mannered, really.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not drama, brother. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Its mostly friendly banter. I don't want to be with someone who's nice and well mannered, really.

I am biased man I accept it. I find most Indian American women extremely self entitled, materialistic to an obscene degree and lacking feminity. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes most Indian women are. good luck dealing with the constant daily drama, some might like it. I prefer my women less dramatic and more on substance. 

what kind of substance are we talking about here?

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I like European esp Eastern European way more. Naa friend okadu yoga studio run chesthadu tons of his customers are Eastern Europeans, he's constantly surrounded with good looking, well mannered women. 

cubans middle east girls are rachestt till date  Image result for brahmi gym gif

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what kind of substance are we talking about here?

The stuff that exists between the two ears, not relying on what they have between their legs etc. 

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am biased man I accept it. I find most Indian American women extremely self entitled, materialistic to an obscene degree and lacking feminity. 

do you know, I've been on redpill too. And on several other dbs where guys trash talk women.

So what you say isn't new to me.

To me, it always sounded like traditionalist hypocrisy. Nothing more.

I've constantly seen people in those sites talk about bedding another man's wife, as if its an achievement for them, but shame for the man who the wife's been with.

Anyway, when you indulge in such high stake games, for simple things in life like relationships, you're bound to get incredibly hurt or disappointed.

however, may be only as much as, if you suffer a break up in your relationship. personally, I think its perfectly easy to annul a marriage or break off from your girlfriend, than to live in a world where you have to constantly prove your masculinity to yourself.

Imo anyone who spends Most of his day on forums and games is not alpha.

Just another geeky idiot who likes to posture. 

We get it, you look like salman khan, have 300 crore property, have 10 model girlfriends, drive a Lamborghini and live in a Mansion. @3$%