veedidhi maamulu comedy kaadhu ga.

VizagRocks

34 minutes ago, reality said:

Ok take my advise too.. dont personalize or emulate yiurself with white life... needhi entha uthikina brown gaane untundhi... repu mavvni lo join ayina kuda nee fellow personnel "are you from irran" ani adinappudu nenu gurthu vastha... dont be a fanatic of fake nationalism... 

No I don't, but I question things I see man sometimes it's uncomfortable to be critical of ourselves but being critical is the first step towards self improvement. That doesn't mean I hate myself or wanna be White, that's not true. 

MAVNI lo ala adagaru man adigina ledu ani correct chestha I won't think ala adiginanduku they are racist ani, some people are genuinely curious. No concept of fake nationalism, ee desam bread and butter pedutunte I will stand up for it's rights. That's it. 

Good night bro. 

11 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Manam matram aatmabhimanam bongu ani ikkada visa meeda paisal dengachu. Adi royalty antava

bhayya history chusi matladu...mana nundi veellu dobbina dantlo idi jujubi

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu said:

bhayya history chusi matladu...mana nundi veellu dobbina dantlo idi jujubi

Americans kaadu kada bro manani exploit chesinadi. British anu oppukunta they looted us for centuries. 

Not all white people are the same man. Irish people ni ela exploit chesaro telusa Britishers, they made them starve inducing the Great Irish Famine with their policies and sold them as slaves. 

So our beef is only against the British not all white people. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Americans kaadu kada bro manani exploit chesinadi. British anu oppukunta they looted us for centuries. 

Not all white people are the same man. Irish people ni ela exploit chesaro telusa Britishers, they made them starve inducing the Great Irish Famine with their policies and sold them as slaves. 

So our beef is only against the British not all white people. 

history daaka enduku velthavu? The entire capitalist system is set up to exploit countries like India. So the west is not doing us any favours by letting us work in their country.

corporations exploit India, and in exchange they let a few elites, and subalterns to access their country.

For weak countries that refuse, they'll be bombed into stone age like the middle east. India bends over a little bit, so Indians get to call themselves model minority in the US.

My beef is not with any kind of people. My beef is with people who are wilfully blind and glorify or vilify certain ethnicities.