Veera Vantha wants to return Vamerica

LordOfMud

Wants to return to fulfill her dreams

( In my view:: She opted INDIA but now changed her mind.....Veera Vanitha)

( I guess:: Go pund made her strong to live in Vamerica to fulfill her dreams and pls continue punding)

"I have to come back to the USA," she wrote while thanking Congressman Kevin Yoder and Senator Jerry Moran for working on her migration status. Srinivas was on H1B visa while Sunayna was on H4 dependent visa. Her Facebook post assumes significance in the wake of reports that US authorities may not allow her to enter the country.

God bless America

bl@st

1 minute ago, bindazking said:

that is her decision boss.. dont rip your clothes.. because she took her decision per her choice

*=:

bindaz.....Yes....I respect every individual decision(s)........

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

why do you behave like a chillar fellow always bhayya?

Just to support Donald Trump aa? who's abusing Donald Trump in this db?

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

why do you behave like a chillar fellow always bhayya?

Just to support Donald Trump aa? who's abusing Donald Trump in this db?

@VizagRocks indulo chillar emundi bro? letting ppl know about all other hate crimes which are more sad..too.... so that they can focus on that and forget about who got benefitted from the incidents..

Donald Trump has nothing to do with this.. man..

motham nasty nela ticket fellow type doing ee Madhya nuvvu..

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

indulo chillar emundi bro? letting ppl know about all other hate crimes.. so that they can focus on that and forget about who got benefitted from the incidents..

Donald Trump has nothing to do with this.. man..

lol. nammesam bro.

1 hour ago, LordOfMud said:

Wants to return to fulfill her dreams

( In my view:: She opted INDIA but now changed her mind.....Veera Vanitha)

( I guess:: Go pund made her strong to live in Vamerica to fulfill her dreams and pls continue punding)

"I have to come back to the USA," she wrote while thanking Congressman Kevin Yoder and Senator Jerry Moran for working on her migration status. Srinivas was on H1B visa while Sunayna was on H4 dependent visa. Her Facebook post assumes significance in the wake of reports that US authorities may not allow her to enter the country.

God bless America

bl@st

If you have donated any money to Srini's gofud......Please check with her and ask for refund......antha kanna ekkuva argument kastam neetho......just grow up Bro.....May god bless you......

23 hours ago, McDreamy said:

If you have donated any money to Srini's gofud......Please check with her and ask for refund......antha kanna ekkuva argument kastam neetho......just grow up Bro.....May god bless you......

Thanks.......I dont believe in god(s) but I respect every individual decision(s)

God bless America

bl@st....