Indians are creating jobs to Americans

ajay1920

Video create chesina....Share with Americans..or explain them... there might be few mistakes, but just trying to explain so that there won't be any acts of hatred.... Atleast 1 American will change his mind after seeing the Video...Like and share if you like the video.... 

5 minutes ago, dalapathi said:

adhi only last year aey ekkuva apply chesinru EB5 lo. 2015 lo just 100 members aey anukunta

sorry bhayya.... in general ga pettina.... but other countries ninchi chalamandi chestharu kada... so average ga 1000 ani pettina.... Indians as well as Immigrants ni kuda cover chesina.. Feeling bad for the incident happened in Kansas...so created the video

2 minutes ago, Bullimasteru said:

indians are job steeelers from americuns

yeah..but they are also creating jobs for the American bhayya..with the revenue they can create more jobs...

13 minutes ago, ajay1920 said:

Video create chesina....Share with Americans..or explain them... there might be few mistakes, but just trying to explain so that there won't be any acts of hatred.... Atleast 1 American will change his mind after seeing the Video...Like and share if you like the video.... 

change it to immigrants in the last 2 slides.. only Indians ante.. andaru memu Indians ani shirts eskoni tirgaalna etla?

overall good attempt

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

change it to immigrants in the last 2 slides.. only Indians ante.. andaru memu Indians ani shirts eskoni tirgaalna etla?

overall good attempt

thanks bhayya.... i will try to change it...not sure how i can do it....but will try

we don't create jobs, 90% indian's 5k unta account lo India tosedham dollar rate increase eitha ani chustharu. only think we are giving back to america is taxes which is not anyway equivalent to what we are taking from them.

Indian apply Eb1 in 10's only every year and that too by regional centers in which they will show indirect employment.

how many family based GC people are coming to USA and utilizing all the government resources. I heard north lo musali batch full ga govt medha depend for food stamps and hospital bills.

8 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

we don't create jobs, 90% indian's 5k unta account lo India tosedham dollar rate increase eitha ani chustharu. only think we are giving back to america is taxes which is not anyway equivalent to what we are taking from them.

Indian apply Eb1 in 10's only every year and that too by regional centers in which they will show indirect employment.

how many family based GC people are coming to USA and utilizing all the government resources. I heard north lo musali batch full ga govt medha depend for food stamps and hospital bills.

avnu bhayya we are taking the money...i agree..but we are spending the money also here only.... savings unnavadu House konukuntunnadu.... if you are family and have kids, then you can't save any money bhayya... you will spend all the money here... i have seen so many people like that....I saved 40k in 5 years after all my expenses, but i had to do double masters so spent that 40k to the university.... there are so many people like that ....

Taxes lo kuda manaki benefits emi levu...future lo.... And chala mandi North Indians are buying Hotels and Gas stations.... They give jobs to atleast few Americans and ah hotels and gas stations konnanduku revenue vasthadi nada bah..with that American government can create jobs kada..