Indians are creating jobs to Americans

ajay1920

15 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

we don't create jobs, 90% indian's 5k unta account lo India tosedham dollar rate increase eitha ani chustharu. only think we are giving back to america is taxes which is not anyway equivalent to what we are taking from them.

Indian apply Eb1 in 10's only every year and that too by regional centers in which they will show indirect employment.

how many family based GC people are coming to USA and utilizing all the government resources. I heard north lo musali batch full ga govt medha depend for food stamps and hospital bills.

i don't know about food stamps and hospital bills... but i tried to create the video..so that if atleast 1 American sees that then he can thinks that Indians ninchi koncham revenue kuda vasthundi ani.... edo chinna attempt bhayya... may be i wasn't able to explain it clearly in the video...

45 minutes ago, ajay1920 said:

sorry bhayya.... in general ga pettina.... but other countries ninchi chalamandi chestharu kada... so average ga 1000 ani pettina.... Indians as well as Immigrants ni kuda cover chesina.. Feeling bad for the incident happened in Kansas...so created the video

ante mankai facts ki sambhandam ledu antaav only emotion. whatsapp lo chetta forwards kuda nuvve create chesthava ?

8 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

ante mankai facts ki sambhandam ledu antaav only emotion. whatsapp lo chetta forwards kuda nuvve create chesthava ?

naku telisina facts tho pettina bhayya...video kinda P.S NUMBERS are not accurate but are close ani kuda petta, chudu kavalante.... i felt bad for the incident in Kansas so i tried to explain, i did not even publish my name for popularity bhayya... why do you discourage bhayya....

welcome to merit based immigration system....paina cheppinavani true ayiundachu kani it has no value right now,  since they are making reforms to immigration system