Please help save my friend Sukanya..

naidubava

30 minutes ago, naidubava said:

http://www.gofundme.com/3gho6wg

Andarki GoFundMe me okka fashion ipoindi.. misusing damm dumm dussk ani dhobbakandi.. Trying to help a childhood friend.. if possible please help..

thank you all in advance.. if possible please forward..

choodagane fake ani thelusthundhii bro...aa pic enti ekkado FB lo evvaridhi fake account profile pic laaaga undhuu... mee friend emo india lo undhii bank account emo abroad and euors lo asking.... ekkadano theda kodthundhii

if genuine hope she recovers soon.   if not u pls die

6 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

choodagane fake ani thelusthundhii bro...aa pic enti ekkado FB lo evvaridhi fake account profile pic laaaga undhuu... mee friend emo india lo undhii bank account emo abroad and euors lo asking.... ekkadano theda kodthundhii

if genuine hope she recovers soon.   if not u pls die

+  1

1 hour ago, naidubava said:

http://www.gofundme.com/3gho6wg

Andarki GoFundMe me okka fashion ipoindi.. misusing damm dumm dussk ani dhobbakandi.. Trying to help a childhood friend.. if possible please help..

thank you all in advance.. if possible please forward..

S0rry Bro. 

gofund can only be used for

1. If you are a subject to hate crime. Generally called as homicide but if it happens to desi, then it will be treated as hate crime.

2. If you are able to manage your expenses and still want to save your buck and depend on donations and Indian embassy for funeral expenses.

3. Its only available for widows and that too who have a job and in better situation. Not applicable to mothers or old people or destitute ones. 

4. If you get excess fund, You can say you will donate to charity or set up a fund but you can keep all the money for future security.

99 % of Stage 4 cancer treatment is useless , it is just to prolong life with suffering from chemotherapy 

If the person has stage 4 cancer better to spend the rest of his quality life with family and have some good movements 

Sad but the reality is ultimately there will death shortly 

I think I should have created with proper documentation.. I am deleting right away.. will speak internally with my school friends and then will see what best we can do..

2 minutes ago, naidubava said:

I think I should have created with proper documentation.. I am deleting right away.. will speak internally with my school friends and then will see what best we can do..

Gp

35 minutes ago, naidubava said:

good.

nuvvu entha chesavo kuda cheppu....motivate chedathadi emo prajalu ki...sCo_^Y

db can ask for froof's.apuudu nuvvu .s%H#