Asala TDP supporters

nuzvid_mamidikaya

Just now, Ekambaram said:

Next Jagan ..right!

Let him come...become a Cm and complete a term...atarvata kada..valla kante mundu line lo KCR vundu..mee chandral saar vunadu...valla terms complete aithe telustadi entha peeki peeki pani chesinaro

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscoKing

• Picha lite

• Android_Halwa

• micxas

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, micxas said:

I see two extremes here,  extreme glorification and complete denia..&*B@

simple man...Kondaru chesthe JOB well done..kondaru chesthe Capability anthe

3 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

simple man...Kondaru chesthe JOB well done..kondaru chesthe Capability anthe

But there is a thing called truth. 

I think no one will ever question CBN capability or marketing skills in future if he repeats same magic  in amaravti again.

4 minutes ago, mindless said:

Thanks... Know I understand your hatred on ntr and cbn... 

There is no point arguing ..... Have a good week end....

Naturally when you have allegiance and inclination towards NTR and CBN, YSR will definetely a hatred commodity and its a fact. You should not have participated in the disco itself when you know you support one faction since 1983...then what is the point ? To satisfy your ego or vent out your frustration ?

Grow up people..Indian citizens in India have rights..and you don't need someone since 1983 to take you back to pre 1947 days.

4 minutes ago, micxas said:

Didn't get you sattipandu.. you are trolling me_%~?

no man i agree to the fact that cbn took the opportunity and made it work in his favor but he did work for it, it didnt fall in his lap as an accident  but to say hyd would be another bhuvaneshwar without cbn is also extremely foolhardy

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Naturally when you have allegiance and inclination towards NTR and CBN, YSR will definetely a hatred commodity and its a fact. You should not have participated in the disco itself when you know you support one faction since 1983...then what is the point ? To satisfy your ego or vent out your frustration ?

Grow up people..Indian citizens in India have rights..and you don't need someone since 1983 to take you back to pre 1947 days.

LOL.... This post itself says who needs to grow up...

Just to straighten the facts... I never took any sides here. I didn't praised CBN nor said wrong about YSR. 

Just now, sattipandu said:

no man i agree to the fact that cbn took the opportunity and made it work in his favor but he did work for it, it didnt fall in his lap as an accident  but to say hyd would be another bhuvaneshwar without cbn is also extremely foolhardy

Yeah, I  too agree on that..he did what he was supposed to do but infact it helped to built up the city. 

2 minutes ago, mindless said:

LOL.... This post itself says who needs to grow up...

Just to straighten the facts... I never took any sides here. I didn't praised CBN nor said wrong about YSR. 

Oh come on...thats okay in DB to show our slave allegiance...its normal and no one will abuse you.,.

say it a loud..Ikada antha manavalle..iragateestunnarandi..ae mata ki a mata..manadu magadra bujji..

Just now, Equalirights said:

Looks like someone is blinded by mindless hatred..

Its a conflict between a persons who are blinded by mindless hatred and brainless slaves...

13 minutes ago, micxas said:

But there is a thing called truth. 

I think no one will ever question CBN capability or marketing skills in future if he repeats same magic  in amaravti again.

question chesevadu eppudayina question chesthadu...Amaravathi build chesina America build chesina

2 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

question chesevadu eppudayina question chesthadu...Amaravathi build chesina America build chesina

Yeah okarakanga chooste correct ee..@3$%

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh come on...thats okay in DB to show our slave allegiance...its normal and no one will abuse you.,.

say it a loud..Ikada antha manavalle..iragateestunnarandi..ae mata ki a mata..manadu magadra bujji..

What do you mean by Slave Allegiance.? If somebody didn't agree with you or conflicts with your statement means ... those are slaves to cbn or cbn's caste.  Dude... if you come out that hatred then you can see the real world. 

By the way I don't need your permission to express by views. 

nuvvu chenna reddy and ysr annappude anna I don't want to argue with you ani. I guess chenna reddy CM ga unnappudu neku ooha kuda telisundadhu (if you born by that time)