H1 extn regular vs premium

Bulletproof

Can some one suggest best move in my current situation. I am on H1 with I140 approved with my current employer A. Current h1 valid till 12th april. my employer A about to file h1 extn in regular processing. If I need premium processing I have to pay for it.I have an offer from employer B and they are planning to give that offer letter on 15th May.

If I go with regular processing for H1 extn with current emp-A now then it may take 6-8 months. Employer B will start h1 transfer on 15th May and if approved, will my new petition start date is from 15th May? My h1 extn will be in-process by the time new employer files H1 transfer. in that case, is the gap between 12apr to 15th may considered out of status as I changed employer?

In this situation, Do you suggest to proceed with h1 extn prmium processing with my current employer as I will switch employer in May?

(reply)

2 minutes ago, Bulletproof said:

Can some one suggest best move in my current situation. I am on H1 with I140 approved with my current employer A. Current h1 valid till 12th april. my employer A about to file h1 extn in regular processing. If I need premium processing I have to pay for it.I have an offer from employer B and they are planning to give that offer letter on 15th May.

If I go with regular processing for H1 extn with current emp-A now then it may take 6-8 months. Employer B will start h1 transfer on 15th May and if approved, will my new petition start date is from 15th May? My h1 extn will be in-process by the time new employer files H1 transfer. in that case, is the gap between 12apr to 15th may considered out of status as I changed employer?

In this situation, Do you suggest to proceed with h1 extn prmium processing with my current employer as I will switch employer in May?

(reply)  

15th may manchi muhurtham unda

2 hours ago, Bulletproof said:

(reply)  

gap period lo ni h1 ext petition uscis tho pending undi so u are legally maintaining status 

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

do premium processing for current extn before april 3rd ,..dont risk and get into complications for 1225$

aunty...how r u..in btw goood suggestion