who is this awesome guy?

VizagRocks

4 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

uncle just suggestion, why dont u go to sof instead afdb .. I think, sof needs ur efforts der +-

I never do what others want uncle. I don't have to.

13 minutes ago, aatadista said:

He is...

1. The guy who used his knowledge on trigonometry to calculate the path of bat before it hits someone and positioned himself to catch it. 

2. Not from Mexico

3. The guy who knows his first crush is in the stadium watching him. 

he must have had a long night then.

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I never do what others want uncle. I don't have to.

thats nice.. but db ni use chesukunttu db ni em annaku .. ne dagara talent unte db ni use chesukoni help cheyyi yevarikinna.. useless posts vesi malli sof tho compare cheyatam anthe nuvve decide avvuu

3 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

thats nice.. but db ni use chesukunttu db ni em annaku .. ne dagara talent unte db ni use chesukoni help cheyyi yevarikinna.. useless posts vesi malli sof tho compare cheyatam anthe nuvve decide avvuu

'tongue in cheek' comment adhi. don't pick statements I didn't make and expect me to respond.

db ki help chesey ye uddesam ledhu naaku.

db ni nenu emi insult cheyyala. oka vela chesthey, adhi only when others use this db to insult me. Then its completely deserved.

finally, don't preach.

11 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

you understand mob behaviour? that's what happening here. And you want me to help. lol.

when you talk to me as an individual, even if you only have only horrible things to say about me, I'm fine with it.

If you use the db mob to mock me, I mock the db. 

may be I'm already helping by teaching people here how to engage in a discussion. Its perhaps not a useful thing to have. but then, when people only have bullshit things to tell me, I'm supposed to kneel down and ask what it is that you highnesses want, umm?

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

'tongue in cheek' comment adhi. don't pick statements I didn't make and expect me to respond.

db ki help chesey ye uddesam ledhu naaku.

db ni nenu emi insult cheyyala. oka vela chesthey, adhi only when others use this db to insult me. Then its completely deserved.

finally, don't preach.

Wow .. sof tho campare chesindhi nuvve kadha .. chepthe ardham chesukunne vallaki eminna chepthe use ani naku telusu adhoo chrptaniki try chesi.. just ignore.. topic over.. hav fun 

1 minute ago, citizenofIND said:

Wow .. sof tho campare chesindhi nuvve kadha .. chepthe ardham chesukunne vallaki eminna chepthe use ani naku telusu adhoo chrptaniki try chesi.. just ignore.. topic over.. hav fun 

'tongue in cheek' moron. 'tongue in cheek'.

don't be that sensitive.

34 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

jai cheebeeyen ani slogans veyyala... damn

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. nuvvu evado athi candidate vi.

gp veyyataaniki ee db emanna stackoverflow na. lite teeskondi ra babu.

nenu vesevey ee db lo good posts. migathavanni chethha post lu.

@3$%

31 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

'tongue in cheek' moron. 'tongue in cheek'.

don't be that sensitive.

vadilai pedanannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....  

mrng ae chudataniki oka  ihcnampost ichavu... dani kinda mante pette comments ndhuku isthunav....

1 hour ago, aatadista said:

He is...

1. The guy who used his knowledge on trigonometry to calculate the path of bat before it hits someone and positioned himself to catch it. 

2. Not from Mexico

3. The guy who knows his first crush is in the stadium watching him. 

#nanaku prema tho 

14 minutes ago, kittaya said:

vadilai pedanannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....  

mrng ae chudataniki oka  ihcnampost ichavu... dani kinda mante pette comments ndhuku isthunav....

life antey anthey. good and bad untayi.