Evaru doing this.. Mee mohalu manda

Quickgun_murugan

13 minutes ago, greensboro said:

witch companies ni ban cheyyali basu. lekapothe ilanti stories inka ekkuva authayi future lo.

mana meeda strikes kooda chese roju daggara lo ledu

Elanti stoires man, prati daniki IT ni blame cheyandi ayya. You can argue IT vala janalu ekuva ayipoyaru so incidents happening ani. DO you know how many imported H1s came and how many F1s came in 2016. 35K Imported H1s but 135K MS F1s anta. 

Attack chesedi uneducated old people who are filled with hatred against all immigrants. Because educated know the simple logic that without immigrants this country is nothing ani. 

appatlo oka thread esaaru man, company start chesi vachey money anta 100% employee ke run chestam without profit ani... adi emaindooo.... teluskovaalani undi man... nag-smiling-o.gif 

Just now, loveindia said:

appatlo oka thread esaaru man, company start chesi vachey money anta 100% employee ke run chestam without profit ani... adi emaindooo.... teluskovaalani undi man... nag-smiling-o.gif 

They changed to 90%. Any problems for you?

Just now, aatadista said:

They changed to 90%. Any problems for you?

I want to join people who are in need of h1 man there and want to know what they will do if they are on bench man.. then also 90%? please enlighten me kindly man kindly... nag-smiling-o.gif 

2 minutes ago, loveindia said:

I want to join people who are in need of h1 man there and want to know what they will do if they are on bench man.. then also 90%? please enlighten me kindly man kindly... nag-smiling-o.gif 

People who are in need of H1 even though no jobs? Then I am talking about different company. I don't know about this.