Mindblowing support for Modiji in Banaras.

VizagRocks

2 minutes ago, Bhai said:

arey andhulo evaro topi lu etukuni unnaru.. thuraks...

fake fake fake

anchor thega kashtapadi pothunnadu.

evadanna modi voter untey cheppandayya ani adukuntunnadu.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

anchor thega kashtapadi pothunnadu.

evadanna modi voter untey cheppandayya ani adukuntunnadu.

Lets see what india needs crematorium or a grave yard

please stay in this db till 2019 may. would love to see ur frustration today.

ee march 11 ani enduku cheppadam ledhu antey, up lo bjp ki majority vachina adhi modi valla kaadu akilesh ki unna anti valla or foul evm's valla ani kunti saakulu cheptharu ani telusu

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

ee march 11 ani enduku cheppadam ledhu antey, up lo bjp ki majority vachina adhi modi valla kaadu akilesh ki unna anti valla or foul evm's valla ani kunti saakulu cheptharu ani telusu

lol. even if Modi loses in UP, I'm not going to proactively gloat about it. that's not the way I think. And I don't care for people who take electoral politics too seriously.

Modi winning/losing matters zilch. I always like it when people start questioninng the govt. whether its cong or bjp or tdp or aiadmk.

My support is always for movements that are outside of politics, trying to change it. with or without violence. I recognize what 'the system' is. I don't think you do. Obvious because of your blind trust/support of Modi.

hint: the system is not 'sickular', nor is it 'hindutva'.

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Also talking down to me, when you have nothing interesting to say is irritating.

That's the only way you can frustrate me. you already did by posting this comment.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. even if Modi loses in UP, I'm not going to proactively gloat about it. that's not the way I think. And I don't care for people who take electoral politics too seriously.

Modi winning/losing matters zilch. I always like it when people start questioninng the govt. whether its cong or bjp or tdp or aiadmk.

My support is always for movements that are outside of politics, trying to change it. with or without violence. I recognize what 'the system' is. I don't think you do. Obvious because of your blind trust/support of Modi.

hint: the system is not 'sickular', nor is it 'hindutva'.

did i miss anything u posted against akilesh yadav or west bengal didi. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Also talking down to me, when you have nothing interesting to say is irritating.

That's the only way you can frustrate me. you already did by posting this comment.

lol.