out or not out

age_21

1 hour ago, age_21 said:

%$#$ emo mari racha leputhunaru twitter lo hot spot kavli ani

Cricket is dominated by India ...so money ekada unte adhe neguthadhi..actual ga hotspot petali..kani aa camera raniki time patindhi anat..like 2nd tharuvatah vastahdhi ..andhuke petaledhu anta rules lo...epudu edhi Kholi ki ayindhi kaabati racha...lekapothe manoluu genthulu chudali%$#$

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

okay.. will try to consider your opinion in the next series... thnx for helping make our Team great..

Make our team Great Again anali..%$#$

8 minutes ago, rapchik said:

Make our team Great Again anali..%$#$

Our Team was never great no?

Again only suits.. Australia and West Indies bruh

Honestly , 

There is no conclusive evidence to say which happened first , to me both of them happened almost at the same time , the confusing part to me was 3rd Umpire saying he has no conclusive evidence to see what happened first , but there is no clear cut Law what to do when it happens exactly at the same time which is a flaw in cricket Laws. I think this is a good example and they will add this to the laws.. to me since both happened at the same it should have gone in favor of batsman but since on field decision was OUT umpires are directed these days to give the benefit to on field calls , 

If you notice there was very interesting thing happened  when Ishant was bowling to Shaun Marsh.. Umpire called a Noball which ishant slightly overstepped but and hence India cannot appeal ..but what if Umpire was wrong in calling that Noball ? Can India Review ?

19 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

Honestly , 

There is no conclusive evidence to say which happened first , to me both of them happened almost at the same time , the confusing part to me was 3rd Umpire saying he has no conclusive evidence to see what happened first , but there is no clear cut Law what to do when it happens exactly at the same time which is a flaw in cricket Laws. I think this is a good example and they will add this to the laws.. to me since both happened at the same it should have gone in favor of batsman but since on field decision was OUT umpires are directed these days to give the benefit to on field calls , 

If you notice there was very interesting thing happened  when Ishant was bowling to Shaun Marsh.. Umpire called a Noball which ishant slightly overstepped but and hence India cannot appeal ..but what if Umpire was wrong in calling that Noball ? Can India Review ?

Bro simple....ee sport lo anna onfield decision ni challenge chesinappudu...conclusive decision lekapothe 3 rd umpire have to go with the on field decision baa...

inka no ball dhi antaava..inthaka mundhu every wkt ki choosevallu...ippudu choodatledhu anukunta....Ayina if lu but lu chaala ne avuthaayi...Test gelchaam ga enjoy

31 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

Honestly , 

how do you know its not a no-ball.... is bowler going to watch the line or captain or someone else in the field? Unless you are confident you can't go for review... right?

3 hours ago, mindless said:

how do you know its not a no-ball.... is bowler going to watch the line or captain or someone else in the field? Unless you are confident you can't go for review... right?

no ball ki reviews  levu anukunta kda :(