Must read for Imported Uncles.

Android_Halwa

Forwarding as received... Not to scare but to correct if we can... we can.We all know there is some truth in this post... just thought to share....
(Please forward to fellow Indians)

Attn: Indians in Ashburn Herndon Reston and Washington DC area 
(May be applicable to all Indians in USA)

I work in D.C and our team went for happy hour on Friday evening. I was fortunate enough to be a part of a team with good mixture of different races. and during our conversation one of my colleague who is American mentioned how frustrated he is about the traffic and especially Indians cutting the lanes during busy traffic. He is a resident of Ashburn and here is how our conversation went about the topic.
He: is the traffic bad for you?

Me: not too bad( btw I live in Reston) sometimes it is, but manageable 

He: for me it takes 2 hours each way. I feel like I spend half of my life on road. I'm sorry to say man, but many Indians are not considerate on the road. 

Me:😏 not too happy as he mentioned Indians (but continued to listen without uttering a word)

He:They cut lines on road , join the lanes just before signals. They act smart. We were raised learning to obey the rules, we follow. Recently my son (a high schooler) asked to me to drive in the empty lane and cut the lane at the end while I was waiting in the traffic. I was furious to listen that. What culture is my son learning? And from where?
These guys who cut the lanes on road think themselves as the smartest creatures on the planet and all the people waiting in the traffic are dumb. It just shows their ethics, culture and respect. I just don't want my kids to learn that. I don't generalize all Indians do that, but mostly in my area. 

Then another colleague joined him and said his past experience when he was getting late for his appointment and an Indian lady almost hit his car , while getting in his lane after cutting a lane. He said that moment he felt like stopping pulling her out and questioning at that very moment. 

I felt embarrassed and guilty at the same time as I remember doing the same in few instances. 

I worked with them and knew them for past 4 years and know how wonderful they are. 

Already there is hatred building up on Indian community and let this not be another reason to hate us. 

If you are getting late to work, start 10 min early, but please don't cut lanes on road, don't drive in empty lane and merge into traffic at the last min. After all nothing is more important than life.

Let this not define our Indian culture.

charlett, dallas, fremont,...and the list goes on..

less than 1% population and we are having such an effect on the society..

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Forwarding as received... Not to scare but to correct if we can... we can.We all know there is some truth in this post... just thought to share....
(Please forward to fellow Indians)

Attn: Indians in Ashburn Herndon Reston and Washington DC area 
(May be applicable to all Indians in USA)

I work in D.C and our team went for happy hour on Friday evening. I was fortunate enough to be a part of a team with good mixture of different races. and during our conversation one of my colleague who is American mentioned how frustrated he is about the traffic and especially Indians cutting the lanes during busy traffic. He is a resident of Ashburn and here is how our conversation went about the topic.
He: is the traffic bad for you?

Me: not too bad( btw I live in Reston) sometimes it is, but manageable 

He: for me it takes 2 hours each way. I feel like I spend half of my life on road. I'm sorry to say man, but many Indians are not considerate on the road. 

Me:😏 not too happy as he mentioned Indians (but continued to listen without uttering a word)

He:They cut lines on road , join the lanes just before signals. They act smart. We were raised learning to obey the rules, we follow. Recently my son (a high schooler) asked to me to drive in the empty lane and cut the lane at the end while I was waiting in the traffic. I was furious to listen that. What culture is my son learning? And from where?
These guys who cut the lanes on road think themselves as the smartest creatures on the planet and all the people waiting in the traffic are dumb. It just shows their ethics, culture and respect. I just don't want my kids to learn that. I don't generalize all Indians do that, but mostly in my area. 

Then another colleague joined him and said his past experience when he was getting late for his appointment and an Indian lady almost hit his car , while getting in his lane after cutting a lane. He said that moment he felt like stopping pulling her out and questioning at that very moment. 

I felt embarrassed and guilty at the same time as I remember doing the same in few instances. 

I worked with them and knew them for past 4 years and know how wonderful they are. 

Already there is hatred building up on Indian community and let this not be another reason to hate us. 

If you are getting late to work, start 10 min early, but please don't cut lanes on road, don't drive in empty lane and merge into traffic at the last min. After all nothing is more important than life.

Let this not define our Indian culture.

tappu enti safe ga cheste

Love da gallu 1% population traffic la anta nuisance chestara? cheppandra ante kakamma kathalu cheptaru , e chutiye gallaki em ledu plain racism tappa! How do they know those drivers were all indians? vallani aapi id check chesara? love da sub continent lo unde janalu anta similar features to untaru even some middle east people. pakistan, india, nepal, sri lanka, burma, bhutan, bangladesh, afghanistan, iran, iraq, syria, libya, saudi, uae, yemen, singapore, fiji, maldivies, brunei 

inni countries lo untaru janalu with indian features. Nallollu 1970s lo road mida naduste bloody blackss look at them trashing our streets ani kathal 10getollu tellollu, lk lu same to same mentality ipdu indians mida chupistunaru because its a growing community in usa. Tellollu from the beginning of history edoka race mida padi edchetollu, nallollu inka minority ga unna kani tellolla society ni equal ga dominate chese stage ki vacharu so racism valla mida nundi mana midaki shift ayindi anthe.

Enta mandi tellollani chudle nen tagi ishtamochinattu drive chesetollani , washington state ki rammanu okka pichi pune ki kuda sakkaga radu driving ida. 

Driving ki culture ki link anta malli friends anta lafoot na kodukulu, generalize cheyamu antune chestunte siggu lekunda guilty feel ayi mail kottadam idoka fashion ayipoindi prathi na kodukki.

sandy hook nundi prathi white racist incident ni mention chesi cheppale idi ra me chillar culture pillalu peddalu teda lekunda respect lekunda penchedi meru i do cuss my kids where the fck you learnt this ani reverse lo eskokunda gangireddu laga tala oopindu anta!

numbers prakaram enta mandi indians unaru, enta mandiki cars untayi, enta mandi rash drive chestaru?

1% ante less than 3 millions untaru manollu us lo. ante tippi tippi kodthe okko city lo thousands lo untaru max, enta mandi rash drive chestaru? valla nundi enta mandi kids nerchukuntaru? love da lo story daniki malla mail rayadam 

Bokka le veellemi pedda thopu drivers em kaadu. Sagam time texting chesukuntoo drive chestha untaru, ammayilayithe traffic stop raaka munde lip stick bayataki teesestharu lipishtikku pettukotaniki. 

I think manolla biggest issue enti ante not cutting lanes but sometimes they don't put on turn signals, okay adi konchem tappe kaani it's a minor issue. NYC lo driving choosava ela untundo, it's like a blood bath each time you go out on the road. Yellowcab ollu okkadu kooda rules follow nahi karta annattuntaru. 

Anthenduku ninna ikkada Charlotte lo choosa evado tellode malli mustand esukochadu left lane lo ki left turn signal ichadu, suddenly he went into the right lane where we were driving. Choothiye gaadu left turn signal ichi right ki potamenti ra ayya. 

Charlotte lo mamulu gaane dumb drivers chaala, no one uses the turn signals. Manam guess cheyali vaadu left velathada right velathada ani. Veella edupu ento kaani ila generalize cheddamani decide ayyadu aa thella musalodu, daaniki mana desi boy gaadu tana ante tandana okati. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bokka le veellemi pedda thopu drivers em kaadu. Sagam time texting chesukuntoo drive chestha untaru, ammayilayithe traffic stop raaka munde lip stick bayataki teesestharu lipishtikku pettukotaniki. 

I think manolla biggest issue enti ante not cutting lanes but sometimes they don't put on turn signals, okay adi konchem tappe kaani it's a minor issue. NYC lo driving choosava ela untundo, it's like a blood bath each time you go out on the road. Yellowcab ollu okkadu kooda rules follow nahi karta annattuntaru. 

Anthenduku ninna ikkada Charlotte lo choosa evado tellode malli mustand esukochadu left lane lo ki left turn signal ichadu, suddenly he went into the right lane where we were driving. Choothiye gaadu left turn signal ichi right ki potamenti ra ayya. 

Charlotte lo mamulu gaane dumb drivers chaala, no one uses the turn signals. Manam guess cheyali vaadu left velathada right velathada ani. Veella edupu ento kaani ila generalize cheddamani decide ayyadu aa thella musalodu, daaniki mana desi boy gaadu tana ante tandana okati. 

NYC == hyderabad driving@3$% 

white man guilt antaru ga danni desi guilt ga transform cheydanike e mails, efforts anni@3$%

in my opinion our desis are far better in many way although they do have some serious problems in assimilating with american society. 

Kani migatha races to polchukunte telugollu bagane mingle avtaru, except casteism and racism.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

white man guilt antaru ga danni desi guilt ga transform cheydanike e mails, efforts anni@3$%

in my opinion our desis are far better in many way although they do have some serious problems in assimilating with american society. 

Kani migatha races to polchukunte telugollu bagane mingle avtaru, except casteism and racism.

Yeah correct. 

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Progressive Indian societies who have moved away from typical desi mentality go get mingled with american mainstream society.

But uncultured tech genious valle problem vastundi, valla kids and american kids oke school ki veltaru...just imagibe they want to celebrate bday, Can you match the way an american does and a desi imported does ? Not nessasarily they need to match but invite top party, school friends, their parents, idi oka tradition..like slaves ki seetilu kotte tradition ela vundo, vellaki school,kids,bdays, ala celebrations vuntayi...american schools lo ikada vishyalu nerpistaru...mari parents ki ikadi vishayalu telvanapudu valla poralu sadukuni emi peekutaru, support evaru chestaru..

anduke americans ki kaledi...not they want to be racist but we don't leave any chance to them..anduke desi communities nundi, desi school districts nundi dobbesedi...

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Yeah. I feel bad for some folks in Pittsburgh. There are like 1000 guys going in public transportation every day even in winter. They know they cannot handle traffic and parking and it is only going to make things worse. Why don't white folks do that? They don't want to share ride but still want open  roads without traffic and still blame poor guys who sincerely follow the rules. 

NJ randi. mixture of all Jathis .. veedu vaadu ani theda lekunda entha baaga drive chestaaro. aa Oak Tree road untundi. adaite inka super.