Must read for Imported Uncles.

Android_Halwa

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Forwarding as received... Not to scare but to correct if we can... we can.We all know there is some truth in this post... just thought to share....
(Please forward to fellow Indians)

Attn: Indians in Ashburn Herndon Reston and Washington DC area 
(May be applicable to all Indians in USA)

I work in D.C and our team went for happy hour on Friday evening. I was fortunate enough to be a part of a team with good mixture of different races. and during our conversation one of my colleague who is American mentioned how frustrated he is about the traffic and especially Indians cutting the lanes during busy traffic. He is a resident of Ashburn and here is how our conversation went about the topic.
He: is the traffic bad for you?

Me: not too bad( btw I live in Reston) sometimes it is, but manageable 

He: for me it takes 2 hours each way. I feel like I spend half of my life on road. I'm sorry to say man, but many Indians are not considerate on the road. 

Me:😏 not too happy as he mentioned Indians (but continued to listen without uttering a word)

He:They cut lines on road , join the lanes just before signals. They act smart. We were raised learning to obey the rules, we follow. Recently my son (a high schooler) asked to me to drive in the empty lane and cut the lane at the end while I was waiting in the traffic. I was furious to listen that. What culture is my son learning? And from where?
These guys who cut the lanes on road think themselves as the smartest creatures on the planet and all the people waiting in the traffic are dumb. It just shows their ethics, culture and respect. I just don't want my kids to learn that. I don't generalize all Indians do that, but mostly in my area. 

Then another colleague joined him and said his past experience when he was getting late for his appointment and an Indian lady almost hit his car , while getting in his lane after cutting a lane. He said that moment he felt like stopping pulling her out and questioning at that very moment. 

I felt embarrassed and guilty at the same time as I remember doing the same in few instances. 

I worked with them and knew them for past 4 years and know how wonderful they are. 

Already there is hatred building up on Indian community and let this not be another reason to hate us. 

If you are getting late to work, start 10 min early, but please don't cut lanes on road, don't drive in empty lane and merge into traffic at the last min. After all nothing is more important than life.

Let this not define our Indian culture.

first of all vaalu indian ani ela decide chesthaaaru... brown skin unnatha matraaanaa indians aayiporuu ga.. indians a chesthaaru ala ante first thing I will ask indians ani neeku ela telsu? did u asked them ? ani adagatam best... mostly ikkkada apart from white and black any skin in indian anukuntunaaruu 95% janaaalu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prabhudevafan

• rapchik

• Bhai

• reality

Top Posters In This Topic

manollu chesedi comparatively chala takkuva..makkus, pakis/banglas, mid eastern guys ekkuva rash drivers, and they look like us. obviously mana desis anukuntaru susinollu

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Indians ante imported H1s or MS holders. Please clarify.

Topic is who is worse

H1 uncles....na undesham lo allanu sampeyali ani @TS meaning

1 hour ago, littlestar said:

He needs Driving Classeslittlestar

from u ?   @3$% ring ..ring cutting episthava adini back seat lo kurcho petukoni 

Bokkale neeku cheppinodu biscuit vesadu. Andharu adhe chestharu i mean nal, tel, brown etc vadiki oka 2times mana vallu kanipichiuntaru he is blaming indians. Prathodiki idhoka fashion ayipoyindi evadaina okadu chesthe adhi complete race ki antagatatam. Anni races lo diff types of ppl untaru

1 minute ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Bokkale neeku cheppinodu biscuit vesadu. Andharu adhe chestharu i mean nal, tel, brown etc vadiki oka 2times mana vallu kanipichiuntaru he is blaming indians. Prathodiki idhoka fashion ayipoyindi evadaina okadu chesthe adhi complete race ki antagatatam. Anni races lo diff types of ppl untaru

u racist hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Forwarding as received... Not to scare but to correct if we can... we can.We all know there is some truth in this post... just thought to share....
(Please forward to fellow Indians)

Attn: Indians in Ashburn Herndon Reston and Washington DC area 
(May be applicable to all Indians in USA)

I work in D.C and our team went for happy hour on Friday evening. I was fortunate enough to be a part of a team with good mixture of different races. and during our conversation one of my colleague who is American mentioned how frustrated he is about the traffic and especially Indians cutting the lanes during busy traffic. He is a resident of Ashburn and here is how our conversation went about the topic.
He: is the traffic bad for you?

Me: not too bad( btw I live in Reston) sometimes it is, but manageable 

He: for me it takes 2 hours each way. I feel like I spend half of my life on road. I'm sorry to say man, but many Indians are not considerate on the road. 

Me:😏 not too happy as he mentioned Indians (but continued to listen without uttering a word)

He:They cut lines on road , join the lanes just before signals. They act smart. We were raised learning to obey the rules, we follow. Recently my son (a high schooler) asked to me to drive in the empty lane and cut the lane at the end while I was waiting in the traffic. I was furious to listen that. What culture is my son learning? And from where?
These guys who cut the lanes on road think themselves as the smartest creatures on the planet and all the people waiting in the traffic are dumb. It just shows their ethics, culture and respect. I just don't want my kids to learn that. I don't generalize all Indians do that, but mostly in my area. 

Then another colleague joined him and said his past experience when he was getting late for his appointment and an Indian lady almost hit his car , while getting in his lane after cutting a lane. He said that moment he felt like stopping pulling her out and questioning at that very moment. 

I felt embarrassed and guilty at the same time as I remember doing the same in few instances. 

I worked with them and knew them for past 4 years and know how wonderful they are. 

Already there is hatred building up on Indian community and let this not be another reason to hate us. 

If you are getting late to work, start 10 min early, but please don't cut lanes on road, don't drive in empty lane and merge into traffic at the last min. After all nothing is more important than life.

Let this not define our Indian culture.

I understand his point.. but don't let him generalize.. you too can casually say... I don't think it has to do with Indians ... I have seen lot of non Indians do this...

14 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I understand his point.. but don't let him generalize.. you too can casually say... I don't think it has to do with Indians ... I have seen lot of non Indians do this...

uncle ki uchapaduntadi .. ala chepte kalchi dengutadu emo ani @3$%

39 minutes ago, rapchik said:

H1 uncles....na undesham lo allanu sampeyali ani @TS meaning

Kavi bhavam entante MS ollaki chaduvu radu , anduke e news H1 uncles ni chadavamantundu .. chadivi MS ollaki vinpinchamantundu .. %$#$

1 minute ago, prabhudevafan said:

Kavi bhavam entante MS ollaki chaduvu radu , anduke e news H1 uncles ni chadavamantundu .. chadivi MS ollaki vinpinchamantundu .. %$#$

chadhvu rani valaki em chepthav chepu :P ...aa H1 uncles elli ayina full chadhvukunaru kadha...edhi chadvvina telvi techukuntaro ledho @3$% chudham

2 minutes ago, rapchik said:

chadhvu rani valaki em chepthav chepu :P ...aa H1 uncles elli ayina full chadhvukunaru kadha...edhi chadvvina telvi techukuntaro ledho @3$% chudham

MS ollaki chaduvu radu , cheppina burraki ekinchukune telivi ledu antunava uncle ?

1 minute ago, prabhudevafan said:

MS ollaki chaduvu radu , cheppina burraki ekinchukune telivi ledu antunava uncle ?

chepetodu H1 uncle uncle ayithe Enni Burra kadhalayina chepthadu antuna  %$#$%$#$

Just now, rapchik said:

chepetodu H1 uncle uncle ayithe Enni Burra kadhalayina chepthadu antuna  %$#$%$#$

chaduvu rani MS uncle , managalavaram anadu anta %$#$

2 hours ago, Idly Vishwanatham said:

Aa thellodu cheppina road lo daily veltha nenu and vadu cheppinatle chestharu every day kani thellollu, nallollu, mana vallu andaru chestharu.

Ayithe aa desi smart ass vi nuvve anamata@3$%