• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prabhudevafan

• rapchik

• Bhai

• reality

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Forwarding as received... Not to scare but to correct if we can... we can.We all know there is some truth in this post... just thought to share....
(Please forward to fellow Indians)

Attn: Indians in Ashburn Herndon Reston and Washington DC area 
(May be applicable to all Indians in USA)

I work in D.C and our team went for happy hour on Friday evening. I was fortunate enough to be a part of a team with good mixture of different races. and during our conversation one of my colleague who is American mentioned how frustrated he is about the traffic and especially Indians cutting the lanes during busy traffic. He is a resident of Ashburn and here is how our conversation went about the topic.
He: is the traffic bad for you?

Me: not too bad( btw I live in Reston) sometimes it is, but manageable 

He: for me it takes 2 hours each way. I feel like I spend half of my life on road. I'm sorry to say man, but many Indians are not considerate on the road. 

Me:😏 not too happy as he mentioned Indians (but continued to listen without uttering a word)

He:They cut lines on road , join the lanes just before signals. They act smart. We were raised learning to obey the rules, we follow. Recently my son (a high schooler) asked to me to drive in the empty lane and cut the lane at the end while I was waiting in the traffic. I was furious to listen that. What culture is my son learning? And from where?
These guys who cut the lanes on road think themselves as the smartest creatures on the planet and all the people waiting in the traffic are dumb. It just shows their ethics, culture and respect. I just don't want my kids to learn that. I don't generalize all Indians do that, but mostly in my area. 

Then another colleague joined him and said his past experience when he was getting late for his appointment and an Indian lady almost hit his car , while getting in his lane after cutting a lane. He said that moment he felt like stopping pulling her out and questioning at that very moment. 

I felt embarrassed and guilty at the same time as I remember doing the same in few instances. 

I worked with them and knew them for past 4 years and know how wonderful they are. 

Already there is hatred building up on Indian community and let this not be another reason to hate us. 

If you are getting late to work, start 10 min early, but please don't cut lanes on road, don't drive in empty lane and merge into traffic at the last min. After all nothing is more important than life.

Let this not define our Indian culture.

sollem kadu.....did you see how truck drivers drive here????

and vedavadoo over gadu.....how can see if its an Indian??Mexican?? latin american ??? brazilian?? paki?? Bangladeshi????

lite thesko dude....this guy is a racist in disguise.......americans cut lines more than we do.....we dont have to be guilty abut what some @$$holes talk about 

16 minutes ago, prabhudevafan said:

uncle ki uchapaduntadi .. ala chepte kalchi dengutadu emo ani @3$%

Baa H1 anagane pakka ostav emanna notification petukunava@3$% 

7 minutes ago, prabhudevafan said:

chaduvu rani MS uncle , managalavaram anadu anta %$#$

MS antav chadhvu radhu antav..clarity plz..Ofcourse H1 ante bebe meme ney... @3$%@3$% i go..u come.. immigration degara em matladutharo 

7 minutes ago, rapchik said:

MS antav chadhvu radhu antav..clarity plz..Ofcourse H1 ante bebe meme ney... @3$%@3$% i go..u come.. immigration degara em matladutharo 

22 minutes ago, rapchik said:

chadhvu rani valaki em chepthav chepu :P ...aa H1 uncles elli ayina full chadhvukunaru kadha...edhi chadvvina telvi techukuntaro ledho @3$% chudham

nuvve chepav kada raja MS ollaki chaduvu nil ani  ..  I strongly doubt MS uncles kept praaaaxies at Immigration also  @3$%^^

2 hours ago, Idly Vishwanatham said:

Car aapi adagaledu nenu eppudu evarini MS chesava ikkada Leka H1-B lo vachava ani. Ala chese vallu andaru worse ee including thella, nalla vallu 

IdlyCITI#B#K

long time no see 

nalla bosedk gallu... labor tellolu andaru.... ala addagollu gane drive chestaru....... vaadu butt hurt candidate la vunnadu.... blaming indians....

piccha lite 

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I understand his point.. but don't let him generalize.. you too can casually say... I don't think it has to do with Indians ... I have seen lot of non Indians do this...

You are expecting too much from that filthy asss licker @Android_Halwa,  vaadu ventane salam saar ani aa thellodi G naaki untaadu...

pichhodi chethilo raayi laaga DB lo moruguthunnafu laudeke baal nayala gadu....just ignore chesthe better...,