• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamak_Chandra

• VizagRocks

• lazybugger

• sid_22

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Better than Bharatiya  Jumla Party man... You will see the assembly election results in 2 couple of days ....  AAP is going growing and will continue to grow ......

AAP is a one hit wonder...okasari gelustadi...and ade last time avutadi..and more over they are eating over Congress, Not anyone else so the Ruling BJP don;t need to worry about it.

Smaller states lo ne vadiki formula workout aitadi...Larger states lo contest chese antha scene ledu vadiki...goa,punjab,delhi...Goa kuda edge but Punjab mostly AAP ravochu..and that not because of Kejru but most locals joined AAP and because of local support, AAP stands winning or majority of seats..

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nuvvu demonetization ni support chesinappudey ekkado theda kottindi, nuvvu CIA hack ani.

malli mavni ki andaru recruit chesthunnav ani telisindi. appudu confirm ayyindi. nuvvu guarantee ga India ni 10gabettey program kosam evadi deggaro baaga dabbu teeskunnav.

%$#$

AAP is cut from almost the same cloth as BJP. I don't understand why BJP fans are against AAP.

There are no good parties in India. The worst of the worst is BJP. and everybody else is in between.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

AAP is cut from almost the same cloth as BJP. I don't understand why BJP fans are against AAP.

There are no good parties in India. The worst of the worst is BJP. and everybody else is in between.

tell me few points why u think AAP same as BJP....  ?

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

AAP is a one hit wonder...okasari gelustadi...and ade last time avutadi..and more over they are eating over Congress, Not anyone else so the Ruling BJP don;t need to worry about it.

Smaller states lo ne vadiki formula workout aitadi...Larger states lo contest chese antha scene ledu vadiki...goa,punjab,delhi...Goa kuda edge but Punjab mostly AAP ravochu..and that not because of Kejru but most locals joined AAP and because of local support, AAP stands winning or majority of seats..

AAP will be contesting elections in rajisthan and also gujrat ... I am not sure if AAP will be able to win enough seats to form govt but definitely cut BJP votes and might be king maker in the process.... 

Just now, Prince_Fan said:

kejriwal gadni chusthe navvu vasthadi man evadikaina 

You may laugh at him, you can hate him.. but you cant ignore him ....

1 minute ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Why do u think so ... can you elaborate ... ?

1. spends more time on campaigning than governance, which is not bad per se, but he shouldn't have taken up CM position.

2. sucks up to the same casteist forces that BJP sucks up to. i.e. anti reservation batch. Ofcourse he switches on and off between supporting and opposing it, so no one knows if he actually has a plan, or if he is saying whatever the heck he has to, to get elected.

3. has zero respect for institutions, just like Modi. Its fine to have that when you are in opposition and you are fighting against an organized institution, but Kejri tries to undermine it when he's in power, just like Modi does.

---

Ofcourse Kejri is better than Modi, but he's not an enlightened leader. Just an opportunist who'll say whatever he has to, to get elected. He'll even become a pukka hindutva vaadi, if it suits him.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

1. spends more time on campaigning than governance, which is not bad per se, but he shouldn't have taken up CM position.

2. sucks up to the same casteist forces that BJP sucks up to. i.e. anti reservation batch. Ofcourse he switches on and off between supporting and opposing it, so no one knows if he actually has a plan, or if he is saying whatever the heck he has to, to get elected.

3. has zero respect for institutions, just like Modi. Its fine to have that when you are in opposition and you are fighting against an organized institution, but Kejri tries to undermine it when he's in power, just like Modi does.

---

Ofcourse Kejri is better than Modi, but he's not an enlightened leader. Just an opportunist who'll say whatever he has to, to get elected. He'll even become a pukka hindutva vaadi, if it suits him.

so at present whom do u think is the right leader ... ?

1 minute ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Rahul gandhi is an enlightened leader, but he's out of place in Indian politics. His enlightenment comes from living a cushy life, in that, he's no more different from me. That is, never having to work hard and never having to learn about failures, and passing judgments based on ideologies that'll never hurt me, etc.

That's why he comes across as a clueless fcuk. politically losing elections is not that devastating as the life Modi may have lived. That is, came close to being killed or suffering hunger for several days, etc.

I'm not sure India can conjure up a leader who came up through the ranks, and still didn't let the goodness in him rot. 

To me the best among the lot is definitely Rahul Gandhi. But I always support Mayawati for PM. again, I don't claim that she's perfect. Perhaps someone technically oriented like Montek singh, Jairam Ramesh, Chidambaram can be PM, while politics can be left to the more earthy leaders.

I have no definitive answer to what you asked.

15 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

any dalit leader (not pretenders who live off victimhood or through upper caste political alms) would make the best PM India ever had.

Mayawati is not that great. but she's the closest.