Delhi will become London in a year, says CM Arvind Kejriwal

sid_22

35 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

I am not abusing man, where are the promises that AAP and the joker made?

He said he would cleanse Delhi, get rid of corruption, where is he with that?

I dont know if you wanna ignore facts or you don't wanna know anything good done by AAP ... ?  Delhi's ACB which is under state govt has been taken over by central govt ( 1 yr old news ) if you have read my above post you would know  that AAP govt has filed FIR  against sheila and ACB was investigating her then central govt took ACB from  state govt ....

Now to tackle corruption delhi state govt dont have any investigating agency ... delhi police , ACB, CBI , ED ( Enforcement directorate ) comes  under Central govt...

Also now  there is lot less corruption compared  to what it was during cong / bjp govt in delhi ....

Pls do some research.. you will know for yourself ......     @Idassamed

Vaccum cleaning  :     

Delhi roads to be vacuum cleaned

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/Delhi-roads-to-be-vacuum-cleaned/article16438579.ece

52385a36-9117-4827-b09b-1640299456f4.JPG

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamak_Chandra

• VizagRocks

• lazybugger

• sid_22

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Sheila might be have experience in governing.. you think she is better person ... ?  she is involved in water tanker scam ( refer link 1  )   and CWG scam ( refer link 2 ) . She was supposed to be CM candidate of UP from congress  but because of her corruption , congress high command didnt select her to be UP CM candidate...

Sheila would have been in jail by now had modi govt ( central govt ) not  taken ACB from delhi state govt ....

( Though Dikshit may be considered an efficient administrator, her stint as Delhi CM is marred with corruption charges. She had lost in 2013 because she had lost the battle of perception. She had failed to even secure her Assembly seat, losing to debutant Arvind Kejriwal.Dikshit's name is associated with at least two multi-crore scams - the 2010 Commonwealth Games and Delhi Jal Board's water tanker scheme.Just hours before the announcement of her name as Congress's UP CM candidate, the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) issued notice to her asking her to join probe in the Rs 400-crore water tanker scam. ) . 

Also she is involved in sahara birla scam ( modi , sheila, vasundara raje, etc )  and ppl from both parties are  involved .. do you think BJP / CONG will investigate .... ?

Approx 12 AAP mlas have been jailed by BJP ... 2 of  the MLAs convicted has been removed from MLA&  AAP party  membership ( does BJP do this .. ? ) and  also  5-6 instances court has reprimanded delhi police that they are simply filing FIR  without any basis ..

Bhakts with any logic do modi bhajan ...  

modi degree... any univ will proudly tell that a student from their univ has become prime minister.... modi getting stay order from court, so degree not revealed..... if modi has completed degree ask him to show degree and prove kejriwal is liar.......

More  over BJP amit shah already showed markslist in front of  media... what is stopping modi from showing his degree ... ?

Regarding the  majority of comments .. that is why there is  BJP IT cell is to take care...  ( refer link 3 ) 

1.   water tanker scam ...    http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/water-tanker-scam-acb-summons-sheila-dikshit-on-august-26/ 

2. CWG scam  ...   http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/cwg-scam-cag-blames-sheila-for-favouring-disqualified-firm/1/146872.html

3.  BJP IT  cell ...   https://sabrangindia.in/article/bjp-it-cell-exposed-how-lies-and-propaganda-are-spread

@sid_22

I didn't say she's a better person..... she and manmohan just stood when thousands of crores of wealth is being looted...... I can say for sure She's a much better administrator  than Free stuff Kejriwal............ Do you really think Kejriwal is honest politician???

He kicked out AAP founders Yogender Yadav & Prashant Bhushan because he want to be sole proprietor of the party. Kejriwal barely have 2 yrs of experience ruling a small city state and you want him to become the next PM????

that itself shows how emotional and fantasy world AAP people live in.

Thank you atleast u accepted that AAP has no other issues to target Modi other than his Degrees.......... The only thing AAPTARDS need from Modi is to show his degree.......... FYI BJP has already released Modi's degrees........... AAPtards replied saying they were fake and doctored.

Thats the level of AAP....... They are no different from Trump, who plays drama politics and twitter feeds to energise his uneducated, rural rednecks........... Trump said Obama is Kenyan and asked to show his birth certificate........ He basically started his campaign and became popular with that........ thats why 30% of Americans believe Obama was born in Kenya.

AAP people are basically the same breed.

I don't say BJP is pure, but atleast I know they are somewhat less corrupt and much better than leftist Congress, AAP communist and family parties SP, Laloo yadav, etc.

US high level politics lone corruption lekunda emi avvadu......... tokkalodi Indian politics entha.

I support people like loksatta JP Narayana He's decent, smart and good........  but sadly we Indian people don't vote for boring people.

Modi is many times smarter than Rahul and Kejriwal.......He's in public life and service since his age 21.... He knows very well that corruption is bad stigma that once you're caught your political life is over.

Thats the reason why in 3 yrs of Modi rule not a single major corruption scandal came so far.

Modi will trounce everyone and get relected in 2019, if he just continues what's he doing so far. Majority of the Indians are well aware of who to vote for to rule India.

1 minute ago, sid_22 said:

I didn't say she's a better person..... she and manmohan just stood when thousands of crores of wealth is being looted...... I can say for sure She's a much better administrator  than Free stuff Kejriwal............ Do you really think Kejriwal is honest politician???

He kicked out AAP founders Yogender Yadav & Prashant Bhushan because he want to be sole proprietor of the party. Kejriwal barely have 2 yrs of experience ruling a small city state and you want him to become the next PM????

Thank you atleast u accepted that AAP has no other issues to target Modi other than his Degrees.......... The only thing AAPTARDS need from Modi is to show his degree.......... FYI BJP has already released Modi's degrees........... AAPtards replied saying they were fake and doctored.

Thats the level of AAP....... They are no different from Trump, who plays drama politics and twitter feeds to energise his uneducated, rural rednecks........... Trump said Obama is Kenyan and asked to show his birth certificate........ He basically started his campaign and became popular with that........ thats why 30% of Americans believe Obama was born in Kenya.

I don't say BJP is pure, but atleast I know they are somewhat less corrupt and much better than leftist Congress, AAP communist and family parties SP, Laloo yadav, etc.

US high level politics lone corruption lekunda emi avvadu......... tokkalodi Indian politics entha.

I support people like loksatta JP Narayana He's decent, smart and good........  but sadly we Indian people don't vote for boring people.

Modi is many times smarter than Rahul and Kejriwal.......He's in public life and service since his age 21.... He knows very well that corruption is bad stigma that once you're caught your political life is over.

Thats the reason why in 3 yrs of Modi rule not a single major corruption scandal came so far.

Modi will trounce everyone and get relected in 2019, if he just continues what's he doing so far. Majority of the Indians are well aware of who to vote for to rule India.

lol. such blind bhakti.

22 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

LOL BLIND Fantasy pulka.

The less I talk to you the better. 

but seems you can't stop yourself from.

I don't even remember ever talking to you. Its funny no.

2 hours ago, sid_22 said:

I think kejriwal is  honest else  modi govt who has ( delhi police, ACB, CBI & ED ) are ready and waiting if kejriwal makes any mistake and put in jail.......

If modi has  already shown his  degree, why can he show it for second time ... ? why got stay order from court ... ? and when some  AAP ppl went to Delhi univ to verify the  modi's  class attendance register the AAP people were denied to access attendance register... there are no classmates  who say modi has attended classes with them and no professors who say we have thought this subject to modi .... 

there is sahara birla  scam ( which also has big  names like modi, sheila, vasundara raje etc ). If modi is not corrupt why don't he set up independent investigation .... ?

You think modi is smarter than kejriwal ( IIT ) ... Nice. salute ur thinking..  modi only good for scripted speeches not for debates... if modi come for debate with kejriwal we will know true color of MODI.. ( Uccha padthadi modi ki )

Modi only says I will get black money... ? clean ganga...  build ram temple ...   but don't  really know how it can be implemented and get things done ..... all promises little / no work....

What modi did to Advani ,... ? what he did to murali manohar joshi....,    Arun shourie...  didn;t modi kicked them aside so he can be PM candidate ... ?

Too much Bhakthi for bhakts will you ... bhakts believe what ever modi says and do his bhajan ....

@sid_22    @VizagRocks     @lazybugger  

9 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

You think modi is smarter than kejriwal ( IIT ) ... Nice. salute ur thinking..  modi only good for scripted speeches not for debates... if modi come for debate with kejriwal we will know true color of MODI.. ( Uccha padthadi modi ki )

joke aa brother?

Modi can't even face an interview, unless the host is his 100% chamcha. debates, you can forget it.

He'll finish his term as the worst PM of India. He's already started by fudging gdp data. everyone across the world is laughing at India now. 

bhakts, as usual, think that its western propaganda to defame India.

16 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Too much Bhakthi for bhakts will you ... bhakts believe what ever modi says and do his bhajan ....

@sid_22    @VizagRocks     @lazybugger  

When modi finally falls, and he will. him and his entire band of bhakts will become laughing stock. It is going to happen.

They should have atleast picked a leader with some brains and talent.

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

joke aa brother?

Modi can't even face an interview, unless the host is his 100% chamcha. debates, you can forget it.

He'll finish his term as the worst PM of India. He's already started by fudging gdp data. everyone across the world is laughing at India now. 

bhakts, as usual, think that its western propaganda to defame India.

true .. no bhakts wanna believe GDP data fudged ... they wanna be in a bubble..  but some day bubble will burst .....  @~`

Lol....Delhi colleagues boothulu thengutunaaru AAP ne.....AAP lost credibility....it will lose big time if assembly elections are held...This is opinion of Delhi colleagues...Modi meda hatred tho Kejriwal ne blind ga support cheyakandi

6 hours ago, maverick23 said:

Lol....Delhi colleagues boothulu thengutunaaru AAP ne.....AAP lost credibility....it will lose big time if assembly elections are held...This is opinion of Delhi colleagues...Modi meda hatred tho Kejriwal ne blind ga support cheyakandi

New Delhi colleagues might be bhakths or cong supporters... but I have my reasons not to like modi.. not like some bhakths who says kejriwal is waste fellow and dishonest, but don't have valid points/reasons......

There will be Delhi municipal elections coming in april.... hopefully that would be a good guage to see people's pulse who they like to govern.....