• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Batman_fan

• lazybugger

• Hercules

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am from India and i could answer all of them in milliseconds correctly.... getting a decent job in India is like being the best that's why Indian education is highly competitive...but still one doesn't get paid enough money here...so there is a strong brain drain in India....

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Lol. Aite evarini educate cheyagalavo adi chepu. 

andukey telling @Batman_fan there are sh!t load of dumb fcuks in this desham... very hard to educate ....

andukey attacks aapatam kashtam

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

i am from India and i could answer all of them in milliseconds correctly.... getting a decent job in India is like being the best that's why Indian education is highly competitive...but still one doesn't get paid enough money here...so there is a strong brain drain in India....

Ilanti vatiki takkuva ledu. Vedu akada videos lo vuna valu anta educated and degree vundi anuknaru emo. Manam degree chadivina inte knowledge ani indirect cheptunadu vedu. 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

andukey telling @Batman_fan there are sh!t load of dumb fcuks in this desham... very hard to educate ....

andukey attacks aapatam kashtam

Wow. What an analysis. Those people are everywhere in the world. Show us one country you can change. 

Wow. What an analysis. Those people are everywhere in the world. Show us one country you can change. 

Look at this Telugu Tejam

NTRAndhraKING18 hours ago

NO DONT APOLOGIZE. I'M AN AMERICAN WITH INDIAN ORIGIN.. BELIEVE ME, THESE INDIANS ARE FOOLING YOU , THE GOODHEARTED AMERICANS, MAKING THEM FEEL EMPHATY AND CONVERT THE HATE YOU HAVE FOR TRUMP INTO HAVING PITY AND SUPPOR THEM. THAT ARE NICE INDIAN DESI TECHNIQUES OF USING OTHER PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS, VERY SMART PEOPLE. DONT FELL FOR THEM. I KNOW SOME OF THEM & THEIR DARK STORIES. THEY USE FAKE CERTIFICATES AND COME ( NOT THE GOOGLE/AMAZON ONES) .they are not legal US citizens lol they are cheap labour on Visas coming here on Fake certificates WITH FAKE WORK EXPERIENCE. Apply for greencard and wait and wait and wait and live illegally DOING SMALL JOBS, Make no mistake, see for yourself. You see Indians always in groups like flocks of sheep. because they are afraid anyone might question them. So always stick together in groups.ITS THEIR TRICK OF NOT GETTING CAUGHT. VERY SMART PEOPLE, DEPORT THEM. MAGA #TRUMPtIME

ikkada issue vere countries gurinchi kadu.. so keep the scope to US ... and discuss... or watch tv9 sakshit ntv tv5

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ikkada issue vere countries gurinchi kadu.. so keep the scope to US ... and discuss... or watch tv9 sakshit ntv tv5

Okay, lets keep the scope to US. First clarify the timeline of video and what attacks you are talking. You posted something very vague that is 10 years or something old and made a statement on what happened in last 2 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, lets keep the scope to US. First clarify the timeline of video and what attacks you are talking. You posted something very vague that is 10 years or something old and made a statement on what happened in last 2 weeks. 

dude.. that's what I am saying... dumb fcuks are they since very long.. its hard to educate them... so they start hating by what they hear in news or from the posts like

OHIO park

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

bro cant even make this shite up@3$% seriously americans need help man. Things i learned from that video: australia is korea, iran is in east asia, ony blair is a skater, israel is muslim @3$% oh man we should do some videos like this

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

bro cant even make this shite up@3$% seriously americans need help man. Things i learned from that video: australia is korea, iran is in east asia, ony blair is a skater, israel is muslim @3$% oh man we should do some videos like this

@3$%@3$%

ee videos roju CNN ABC  FOX news lo atleast 5 times a day telecast cheyyali.. it will make America really great again.. I am damn sure about it...

siggualakaina teluskuntaaru whatever that portion of dump ppl...  vanda mandi educate ayina chala best country ki..

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

dude.. that's what I am saying... dumb fcuks are they since very long.. its hard to educate them... so they start hating by what they hear in news or from the posts like

OHIO park

Those are not dumb fcks. They are some extremists who do not understand how the real world works. Don't mix those. Just because one guy showed some hatred on immigrant and some other guy posted a video on Indians doesn't give you right to generalize all the people and comment on them. 

If you do that you are no different than Indian media.