its difficult to educate these dumb fcuks

Quickgun_murugan

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@3$%@3$%

ee videos roju CNN ABC  FOX news lo atleast 5 times a day telecast cheyyali.. it will make America really great again.. I am damn sure about it...

siggualakaina teluskuntaaru whatever that portion of dump ppl...  vanda mandi educate ayina chala best country ki..

i hope they stay this way so that we folks can reap the fruits@3$%

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Batman_fan

• lazybugger

• Hercules

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Those are not dumb fcks. They are some extremists who do not understand how the real world works. Don't mix those. Just because one guy showed some hatred on immigrant and some other guy posted a video on Indians doesn't give you right to generalize all the people and comment on them. 

If you do that you are no different than Indian media. 

nothing wrong in trying to educate them.... its not generalizing... its showing the world that life is little difficult around such ppl..

1 is enough to cause ripples in happy lives of 1000 ppl...

26 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

i am from India and i could answer all of them in milliseconds correctly.... getting a decent job in India is like being the best that's why Indian education is highly competitive...but still one doesn't get paid enough money here...so there is a strong brain drain in India....

1kwnn3.gif

avasarama ilanti threddu?..mana g kinda nalupu manaki thelidu anduke 200 years engi engi vadilaru ...veelu nijanga antha dumbs ayithe ee desam ila undedi kaadu..lite theesukondi chethanayithe edayina manchi pani cheyyandi desam kosam

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nothing wrong in trying to educate them.... its not generalizing... its showing the world that life is little difficult around such ppl..

And the remaining 999 are helping us to achieve our dreams. Always see the positive side. 

4 minutes ago, Ekambaram said:

avasarama ilanti threddu?..mana g kinda nalupu manaki thelidu anduke 200 years engi engi vadilaru ...veelu nijanga antha dumbs ayithe ee desam ila undedi kaadu..lite theesukondi chethanayithe edayina manchi pani cheyyandi desam kosam

lol. 

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Again, those people in videos have nothing to do with our problems. Being dumb doesn't mean they have no human values. Same as, being intelligent doesn't mean they only do things ethically. 

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Again, those people in videos have nothing to do with our problems. Being dumb doesn't mean they have no human values. Same as, being intelligent doesn't mean they only do things ethically. 

agree with you bro.. but negative side one is enough to cause chaos in a community....

like whats going on now in india...about attacks...

anyhow I was just playing around with you.. .

good that you are loyal to @unitedstates

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

agree with you bro.. but negative side one is enough to cause chaos in a community....

lol. adhey kadha. Donald Trump supporters endhi ila anti white maatladthunnaru ani aashcharya poyaa.

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Ne comedy. Nenu epudu annam petina vadiki loyal gane vunta. You got the wrong guybraces_1