Estory 2: Pelli Petakalu Vayipu Adugulu

rapchik

DH  - Dear Husband?

FIL MIL - Father in law, Mother in law

Most of the time long distance relationships antha ga work avvavu....

first better move to your husband's place and then start working things out 

16 hours ago, rapchik said:

and talked with my husband clearly to stop his

DH miss ayyav :P

16 hours ago, rapchik said:

As most know here, I'm just married a lil over an year(arranged )
Lot of ups and downs I have faced in this one year more because of me staying in different city due to studies and inlaws manipulating DH.

Both PILs are not educated and are highly orthodox type but still I had told clearly before marriage that I'm not totally traditional and yet I value traditions just I don't follow blindly or believe in superstitions.
My DH was okay and promised that i can be myself after marriage too.
My FIL n MIL had demanded lot of things after marriage and I stepped my foot down and told them no more demands will be fulfilled by my parents.
This caused lot of huge dramas and abuses from FIL to my father n all. My DH was silent and even if he tried to support me, his father would shut him up and say to stay away from "elderly people discussions about marriage customs".

Fast forward to one year, with DH being puppet in his parents hands and their continuous harassing my father that we didn't follow traditions and how we insulted them by not giving gifts on festivals and all...I couldn't take it anymore and talked with my husband clearly to stop his father but my husband told me not to involve him or talk about these to him as it's between both sets of parents.

I was shattered that my DH would not even stand by my side. But I decided to fight alone so I have talked directly to FIL to stop harassing my father. Soon things heated up between us and we had huge arguments. As a final decision, I told him that I will file dowry harassment case on them and put them behind bars for causing mental torture to me and my parents.

Now pils stopped asking/ demanding things and stopped totally talking to me or my parents. Even DH stopped talking to me and my family.

I stay in PG accomodation in different city and only way of contact is via phone calls/social media.

How do I save marriage from failing? Have I destroyed my marriage by my own hands?
How do I explain to my husband that demanding things from girls parents in the name of tradition is not right?
I still love him because he is not a bad guy. He is just too much influenced by his parents.

Inka dowry harrassement thappa Verey option ledhaa....

Idhi ela untundhi....antey...oka ammayi telisi telyaka okadi tho padukuntey...vaaadu aa time lo video theesi and ammayini nude gaa cover chesi...later part of life AAA video tho blackmail chepthey ela untundho alaaa untundhi...

Dowry harrassement should be a final weapon...before u and ur parents can't tolerate things and decided to quit...

Having said that inka ippudu feel avatam dheniki

17 hours ago, rapchik said:

Lot of ups and downs I have faced in this one year more because of me staying in different city due to studies and inlaws manipulating DH.

Both PILs are not educated and are highly orthodox type but still I had told clearly before marriage that I'm not totally traditional and yet I value traditions just I don't follow blindly or believe in superstitions.
My FIL n MIL had demanded lot of things after marriage and I stepped my foot down and told them no more demands will be fulfilled by my parents.
This caused lot of huge dramas and abuses from FIL to my father n all. My DH was silent and even if he tried to support me, his father would shut him up and say to stay away from "elderly people discussions about marriage customs".

Fast forward to one year, with DH being puppet in his parents hands and their continuous harassing my father that we didn't follow traditions and how we insulted them by not giving gifts on festivals and all...I couldn't take it anymore and talked with my husband clearly to stop his father but my husband told me not to involve him or talk about these to him as it's between both sets of parents.

I was shattered that my DH would not even stand by my side. But I decided to fight alone so I have talked directly to FIL to stop harassing my father. Soon things heated up between us and we had huge arguments. As a final decision, I told him that I will file dowry harassment case on them and put them behind bars for causing mental torture to me and my parents.

Now pils stopped asking/ demanding things and stopped totally talking to me or my parents. Even DH stopped talking to me and my family.

I stay in PG accomodation in different city and only way of contact is via phone calls/social media.

How do I save marriage from failing? Have I destroyed my marriage by my own hands?
How do I explain to my husband that demanding things from girls parents in the name of tradition is not right?
I still love him because he is not a bad guy. He is just too much influenced by his parents.

If your story is real here are my views..

most striking point of the whole scenario is you took very fast & immatured step by filing (or decided to file) divorce for a petty thing that is normal when in-laws are from village background.I am not supporting your in-laws and they seeking favours from your family on the name of customs. Its up to your parents to care or not care about what PILs asking.or you should have told them not to even respond to them. You are supporting your parents but you dont want your husband to do that. Ofcourse they are wrong. You and your parents should have avoided your in-laws and if your husband brings that torture to home then you can decide. Give him some time before jumping to conclusions.

17 hours ago, k2s said:

move on fafa.... there is a long line list of bachelors who want to get married.. 

No i want that same beating thatha antundhi

hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

4 hours ago, innovative said:

ekkadi nunchi copied story ?

google lo copy paste cheyi neeke vachesthadhi :) indus

7 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

story ni single line lo seppandi antha sadavatam kattam sSc_hidingsofa

title lo clear ga line vesina kadha 

3 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

ah abbreviations enti pil fil mil thoppi thotakura em ardham avvatled };_ 

DH  - Dear Husband?

@Spell_Hunter vi antha mathram ardham kava

4 hours ago, rapchik said:

google lo copy paste cheyi neeke vachesthadhi :) indus

title lo clear ga line vesina kadha 

DH  - Dear Husband?

@Spell_Hunter vi antha mathram ardham kava

vayyo eee abbreviations kuda unnayi ani telvad bhaiyya sSc_hidingsofa

23 hours ago, rapchik said:

Image result for brahmi ganta gif