TL munda tho vachina chavu

JANASENA

Simple direct ga cheppu ... 

8 days for 3 person yechinapudu now you are expecting same work from 1 person in 9 days .. i can try the things at my pace and can't gaurentee the same thing in 9 days  to complete but will try and i cant ensure same thing in future too ani elobrate cheye .. 

if not take it to manager if you feel its more work pressure .. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JANASENA

• ICANWIN

• papampasivadu

• mastercheif

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I got that but konni panulu nene cheyyali lekapothey allake problem avuthundi. I know the risk of being a contractor but sometimes you have to fight back. ee sump gaadu vachaka prathodiki garana perigindi. ee dommaridi aadi suporter aa 

Bhayya.. okati chepta. COntractor  vi ayite calm ga pani cheseyi.

there is nothing like only you can do and others cannot do. nuvvu chese pani vere vallaki training iste vaallu chestaaru. So there is nothing like only you can do and other can't do. manaki manam great gane kanipistaam. but vaallaki ala emi undadu. nuvvu kakapote inko person ane idilone untaaru.

So better calm ga sare chesta ani cheppi chesesi... Last lo work ayipoyaak ee given time lo complete cheyataniki nenu pagalanaka raatranaka kashta paddanu. can I bill those extra hours ani adugu.

6 minutes ago, Jai_MegaStar said:

Bhayya.. okati chepta. COntractor  vi ayite calm ga pani cheseyi.

there is nothing like only you can do and others cannot do. nuvvu chese pani vere vallaki training iste vaallu chestaaru. So there is nothing like only you can do and other can't do. manaki manam great gane kanipistaam. but vaallaki ala emi undadu. nuvvu kakapote inko person ane idilone untaaru.

So better calm ga sare chesta ani cheppi chesesi... Last lo work ayipoyaak ee given time lo complete cheyataniki nenu pagalanaka raatranaka kashta paddanu. can I bill those extra hours ani adugu.

No OT bhayya maa comp lo 

Don't bring up 8 days 3 guys logic. If you do that she might say times have changed and she is expecting all the work from you this time. 

You need to asses yourself what's going on. If she is testing your work, you need to try to finish as much as possible. If it is funding problem, you need to take the burden. In both cases, you have no option other than putting 8-10 hours a day. Remember there is always a guy who is willing to work 24 hours a day and waiting to grab your position. (well not anymore in IT)

Just do whatever best you can.

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Don't bring up 8 days 3 guys logic. If you do that she might say times have changed and she is expecting all the work from you this time. 

You need to asses yourself what's going on. If she is testing your work, you need to try to finish as much as possible. If it is funding problem, you need to take the burden. In both cases, you have no option other than putting 8-10 hours a day. Remember there is always a guy who is willing to work 24 hours a day and waiting to grab your position. (well not anymore in IT)

*=:

prasthuthaniki danikem reply pampala nenu but time choosukoni kodatha. next time FT choosukoni 10gestha. eepatlu undav

9 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

@Jai_MegaStar cheppinattu comp off or OT tisko or follow this @JANASENA annitikante better

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

regression testing ki 3 resources (including me) Time - 8 Days ichindi past lo

ippudu ade regression testing ki nenokkadine 9 days lo cheyyalanta. 

ippudu naa question entantey nenu capable ani prove chesukodaniki 8 days lo finish cheyyala, leka either provide me a resource or give me more time ani adagala ardham kavatla. Maa comp lo unna edava logic entante okavela nenu 8 days lo finish chesthey next time nunchi 8 days aa istharu long run lo time management problem avuthundi. Manager ki mail petttalanukuntunna. Pls give me your valuable suggestions. Thank you all in advance :) 

enti regression testion 3 resources 8 days ahhh vammo enti adi ......enni test cases unnai , automation leda...

First finish the High Priority & High Severity ones, if you have such prioritization. remaining lite teesko, cannot complete them in given time frame ani cheppu

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

I got that but konni panulu nene cheyyali lekapothey allake problem avuthundi. I know the risk of being a contractor but sometimes you have to fight back. ee sump gaadu vachaka prathodiki garana perigindi. ee dommaridi aadi suporter aa 

nijam ga 9days lo cheyalekapothe cheyalem ani kachitamga cheppu bhayya,...ledu cheyali anukunte put extra hours even though they dont pay, they should know u had to put extra hours to finish task on time (8*8*8 != 1*8*9) kada

Okka sari cheste thats the new set standard ...saying this some team leads and managers dont care what you say..american TL/Manager ayite diplomatic ga irikistaru...i am not sure if i can do it in that time line ante..u r not confident antaru...motham 40 ppl team mundu i know u can do it antaru...what to tell her/him or how to deal  in a situation like this purely valla attitude kasta telise untundi kabatti dani battti matladu...if she is woman chances are very less that u can convince ( exceptions untay but most likely though not generalizing)...na case lo i ended up working in racing speed and did work according to her time line for 1.5 yrs...em cheppina she used to come back and say i can do it in that time line...good luck

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

regression testing ki 3 resources (including me) Time - 8 Days ichindi past lo

ippudu ade regression testing ki nenokkadine 9 days lo cheyyalanta. 

ippudu naa question entantey nenu capable ani prove chesukodaniki 8 days lo finish cheyyala, leka either provide me a resource or give me more time ani adagala ardham kavatla. Maa comp lo unna edava logic entante okavela nenu 8 days lo finish chesthey next time nunchi 8 days aa istharu long run lo time management problem avuthundi. Manager ki mail petttalanukuntunna. Pls give me your valuable suggestions. Thank you all in advance :) 

last time run chesina testing motham... p0, p1, p2 la divide cheyi..

start with p0... enta varaku aaite anta aaindi ani status ivu.. i hope atleast p0 will be complete in 8days..

if your manager is ok with p0.. thats the deal.. if not.. she will add more days..

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

the targets are always set high samara... its not that you need to be scared of some random person doing it..its how much value add you give.. when you say you are done testing..