H4ead clarity

Simple123

Guys , stop spreading rumors and fake news.  The case is against dhs filed by savejobs and oral arguments going to be on March 31st or April 2nd . Decision is not going to be immediately . This case was dismissed by federal court in 2016 and 2015.  

I don't know why you guys cry on h4's .. my friend wife done masters in biomedical research and none of the pharma companies sponser visa . She waited for 2 yrs until she got h4ead . 

Same with another friend wife who cleared usmle and did house surgeon.

i strongly support the minimum wage for h4ead should be around $20. So that they won't take any low wage jobs 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuvatha

• ronitreddy

• micxas

• Bangaruu

Top Posters In This Topic

na friends wife lu without exp tho thakku pay tho h4 ead lo working.. nuvvu iddari gurinchi cheybithey ikkada janalu 100 mandi gurinchi cheybutharu.. evaru correctoo evaru cheppaleru manGSB3.gif?1370457845

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Guys , stop spreading rumors and fake news.  The case is against dhs filed by savejobs and oral arguments going to be on March 31st or April 2nd . Decision is not going to be immediately . This case was dismissed by federal court in 2016 and 2015.  

I don't know why you guys cry on h4's .. my friend wife done masters in biomedical research and none of the pharma companies sponser visa . She waited for 2 yrs until she got h4ead . 

i strongly support the minimum wage for h4ead should be around $20. So that they won't take any low wage jobs 

they just think about IT and their billing rates ...assuming every H4 EAD will just jump into C2C IT jobs.. hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

billings darunama ga padipothunayi bros .... OPTs ki no jobs after H4 ead as uncles referring H4 eads and talented OPTs ki jobs kastam avuthundi ... H4 EAD should go then OPTs can prove their talent and get jobs 

Just now, sri_india said:

billings darunama ga padipothunayi bros .... OPTs ki no jobs after H4 ead as uncles referring H4 eads and talented OPTs ki jobs kastam avuthundi ... H4 EAD should go then OPTs can prove their talent and get jobs 

like they are proving and improving on skype pake mimicry calls? 

Just now, sri_india said:

:)

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

GSB3.gif?1370457845

man please appu over reactin  , ekadaaa chala mandhi unaruuuuu. even i did masters in pharmaa maku job raledhuuu....

i should say no H4 ead ...... american vadhelaye asalu OPT, H1 B galake jobs levuuu maala vaalu endhuku man 

bullshit h4ead 

11 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Man.. exceptions epudu untaay... ur situation is different.. but generalize chesetapudu consider the majority ppl..

nuvvu nee situation and couple of other examples chepthunaav.. but market lo ki vachi chudu ... howz the situation anedi... pichaalu pack avvaali rates and vendors behaviour susthe...face chesevaalaku telusthadi.. chaala mandi over confident.. talent unte ekkadina bathakochu ani..avanni bokkalo dialogues..talent kavaaali luck kavaaali timing undaali .. ivanni kalisinapudu job osthadi.. idhi avvadaaniki minimum 45days..

Just now, micxas said:

nenu H4 EAD user ni kaadu bro...kani prathi vadu h4 EAD meedane edupu enduku ani  hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027  papam vallu doctors ayundochu, pharmacists ayundochu, dentists ayundocu or India lo IT lone manchi exp ayundochu..enni scenarios levu ooke edavatam tappithe