H4ead clarity

Simple123

Just now, Yuvatha said:

billings opt valla padipotledu antaru aite? 

but OPT vallu 2 years gadidha chakiri chesi paikocharu so they deserve it   #~` and moreover OPT is a temp. work status so the impact of them will be lesser and almost null on fulltime jobs whereas H4EADs are valid as long as primary has a valid H-1B status.. $%^

I am not supporting anyone.... 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuvatha

• ronitreddy

• micxas

• Bangaruu

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Guys , stop spreading rumors and fake news.  The case is against dhs filed by savejobs and oral arguments going to be on March 31st or April 2nd . Decision is not going to be immediately . This case was dismissed by federal court in 2016 and 2015.  

I don't know why you guys cry on h4's .. my friend wife done masters in biomedical research and none of the pharma companies sponser visa . She waited for 2 yrs until she got h4ead . 

Same with another friend wife who cleared usmle and did house surgeon.

i strongly support the minimum wage for h4ead should be around $20. So that they won't take any low wage jobs 

please boss........ikkada minumum h4 ead tho benefit avutunaru ani maximum people ni suffer avvamantava................after h4 ead, H1 c2c jobs enta darunga padioyayo telusaaaaaaaaa

15 minutes ago, sri_india said:

billings darunama ga padipothunayi bros .... OPTs ki no jobs after H4 ead as uncles referring H4 eads and talented OPTs ki jobs kastam avuthundi ... H4 EAD should go then OPTs can prove their talent and get jobs 

seriously ?? 

Just now, Yuvatha said:

interview cheyakunda?  hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

Ma company lo refer cheysthey valla wife ki phonic interview cheysaru... inka phonic call antey telisindey ga "edo oka ragam pilichindee vela"hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

Just now, yankees said:

please boss........ikkada minumum h4 ead tho benefit avutunaru ani maximum people ni suffer avvamantava................after h4 ead, H1 c2c jobs enta darunga padioyayo telusaaaaaaaaa

Agreed.

Just now, micxas said:

but OPT vallu 2 years gadidha chakiri chesi paikocharu so they deserve it   #~` and moreover OPT is a temp. work status so the impact of them will be lesser and almost null on fulltime jobs whereas H4EADs are valid as long as primary has a valid H-1B status.. $%^

I am not supporting anyone.... 

next H1-GC-I140 ...OPT deggare aagipothaleru ga

1 minute ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Ma company lo refer cheysthey valla wife ki phonic interview cheysaru... inka phonic call antey telisindey ga "edo oka ragam pilichindee vela"hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027  andaridi(MAX) adey ragam kada vay

27 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Guys , stop spreading rumors and fake news.  The case is against dhs filed by savejobs and oral arguments going to be on March 31st or April 2nd . Decision is not going to be immediately . This case was dismissed by federal court in 2016 and 2015.  

I don't know why you guys cry on h4's .. my friend wife done masters in biomedical research and none of the pharma companies sponser visa . She waited for 2 yrs until she got h4ead . 

i strongly support the minimum wage for h4ead should be around $20. So that they won't take any low wage jobs 

do u know how many full time jobs we are loosing because of H4 ead........bio medical and pharma companies gurinchi tappa inka vere emaina matladu

Just now, yankees said:

do u know how many full time jobs we are loosing because of H4 ead........bio medical and pharma companies gurinchi tappa inka vere emaina matladu

hhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027

Just now, Yuvatha said:

next H1-GC-I140 ...OPT deggare aagipothaleru ga

OPT laki FT ivvaru bro  because of future sponsorship clause its not as easy as H4 EADS get.

You are not getting the downside of h4 ead in IT sector.. One side two members of a family earing and by decaying the billing rates whereas other side H1bs arent getting any FTs due to sponsorship issues and also decay in billing rates.

The typical solution for this is learn new tech and gain more knowledge, be prepared for more scrutiny and move on... :)

30 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

y re unskilled aunties work cheyodda pillodu badi ki elte, there are lot of odd jobs in US that native whites dont want to do. Atleast Yupp tv membership and sarukula karchulu pothai ga.  

One of my colleagues wife works in Dollar store and other colleagues wife works in Walmart. I think main contention is about IT jobs...

8 minutes ago, mettastar said:

H4 EAD kakunte H1 ki apply chestharu.. Job cheyalanukunte emanna chestharu 

Yeah man, but H1bs ki limit undhi kada which is like a balance but H4EADS valla  workforce number peruguthundi and without much change in market and opportunities in IT. 

So this is like a cycle H1bs valla EAD pondina spouses malli adhe market loki vachi H1B ki opportunities lekunda cheyadam anedhi oka pariNamam dhiniki  reasonable solution emi ledhu rich will get richer and poor will stay poorer.

Rich - rich in connections, exploitation and knowledge at least.

Poor- Same as above.

@Yuvatha