Andhra Puppy aka Loki Assets increase 23 Times in 5 Months

rapchik

1 hour ago, micxas said:

lokesh babu thelivitela valla ,correct time chusi heritage retail ni Biyani babu garuki amesadu ... daani valla labalu vochayi , endhuku ee janalu ila arusthunaru???? emi telivi tetalu undadam kuda tappu eenaa ee padu lokam lo 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nellore_peddareddi

• micxas

• sri_india

• Hercules

enthaina manadu full rich ra...edo mana vadu ani chepadam kaadu kani...5 months lo 23 times ante mamool maata...ide speed tho velthe, jagan ni dateyadam pedaga kastam emi kadu...

Just now, Hercules said:

GSB3.gif?1370457845 loki gadanna ms finish chesindu jagan gadu adi kuda cheykunda in a span of 4 years 2 crores nundi 20,000 crores ki poyadu dannemanaloGSB3.gif?1370457845

Jaggadu or whoever do it that is corruption bro .... 

45 minutes ago, punyavathi said:

Mana jagan anna enni times penchukunnadu?

andaru anthey no one pathivratha

My signature: Ban Fake Resumes and deport the people who hold it

Ban manufactured talents ni kuda add cheyi bhai list la

Just now, mettastar said:

recent ga heritage ammesaru kada 

recent ga ante demonetization mundu roju adento just luck to ala kalsi vastay loki ki anni , first bramhani tarvata mlc seat ipdu e 27 times property peragadam , its all luck you knowGSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

recent ga ante demonetization mundu roju adento just luck to ala kalsi vastay loki ki anni , first bramhani tarvata mlc seat ipdu e 27 times property peragadam , its all luck you knowGSB3.gif?1370457845

idhi gurthu cheyaku bro , kadupu ragili pothundi  $s@d

Just now, sri_india said:

idhi gurthu cheyaku bro , kadupu ragili pothundi  $s@d

GSB3.gif?1370457845 rich gets richer poor gets poorer anthe. madyalo fans , normal janale bakras ayedhiGSB3.gif?1370457845

ap historic cinema ani tax exemptions sonta movies ki demonetization mundu roju sudden ga 2 rs shares 200rs ki evadina enduk kontadu sakkaga investigate cheste white collar crime baytiki vastadi, adi cheyaru bcoz india is wild west man, dochukuna vadiki dochukunantha

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

GSB3.gif?1370457845 rich gets richer poor gets poorer anthe. madyalo fans , normal janale bakras ayedhiGSB3.gif?1370457845

ap historic cinema ani tax exemptions sonta movies ki demonetization mundu roju sudden ga 2 rs shares 200rs ki evadina enduk kontadu sakkaga investigate cheste white collar crime baytiki vastadi, adi cheyaru bcoz india is wild west man, dochukuna vadiki dochukunantha

suitcases came .. investigation file closed. training lo kuda alane kada train chesedi

49 minutes ago, sri_india said:

lokesh babu thelivitela valla ,correct time chusi heritage retail ni Biyani babu garuki amesadu ... daani valla labalu vochayi , endhuku ee janalu ila arusthunaru???? emi telivi tetalu undadam kuda tappu eenaa ee padu lokam lo 

^^

Lokesh Explains How His Assets Grew To Rs 330Crs

Mar 09, 2017
Lokesh Explains How His Assets Grew To Rs 330Crs

Nara Lokesh has called on for a sensational press conference. In his first-ever media interaction after filing his nomination, Lokesh has clarified all the rumours surrounding his assets.

Responding to news reports that his assets have 'grown' by 23 times in 5 months i.e from Rs 14.5 Crore to Rs 330 Crore, Lokesh said that the value of his assets grew only after the rise of value of his shares of Heritage Foods Limited.

"My declaration of assets last October was based on acquisition value. EC guidelines stipulate that the true market value should be disclosed so I declared the assets' value as per latest market rates. I had inherited Heritage Foods shares from my father in 1998 and I own 23,66,400 shares and the market value of each share was less than Rs 200 till 2010. Now the share value is around Rs 1,100 which increased the total value of the shares that I own to Rs 273 crore," he said.

Lokesh didn't mince words in taking on arch rival Jagan Reddy. "It took 12 months for shares of Jagati to grow from Rs 10 to Rs 1200 whereas it took 20 years for Heritage shares to touch Rs 1100." Lokesh pointed out that YS Rajasekhar Reddy had been Chief Minister for six years and there were several allegations against Jagan Reddy whereas he pointed out that his family has been in power for over 20 years yet no allegation was against him. 

"He has 23 cases (section 420) against him. He is A-1 in 12 chargesheets. He went to jail for 16 months. Because of him 6 IAS officers were jailed and 2 industrialists were jailed. It's unfortunate that a newspaper owned by such person is spreading false propaganda against me," Lokesh hit out at Jagan and his paper Sakshi. The TDP's National General Secretary further questioned that he will decide on whether to move legally against paper or not but he said he called for press conference to clarify to people.

"They're trying to believe a lie by repeating it 100 times. So, I have to clarify the truth. They had alleged that Chandrababu garu had said 'agriculture is waste' and they did wrong propaganda. Even today I challenge whether there's any video footage or a paper clip about such a statement of him in any media?" Lokesh questioned.

Nara Lokesh added, "TDP is the only political party in our country which has been declaring its assets publicly for the last six years. We have been very transparent in our assets. Why am I now unnecessarily targeted? I need an answer. His paper (Sakshi) is deliberately circulating such false propaganda against me."

Lokesh concluded saying that he is neither answerable to Jagan or his Sakshi paper whereas he is only answerable to people. He said he is ready for open debate on his assets and Jagan's assets. He recalled that he had invited Jagan for open debate on assets earlier but he didn't take up challenge then.

explanation gave...  not like jagan anna with cases 

opt.thumb.gif.bdb1cd58c2bbb1164a23819c72

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/news/56444/Lokesh-Explains-How-His-Assets-Grew-To-Rs-330Crs#sthash.8SKHr6li.dpuf

self goal lo tho bafoon ayyadu ga pappu gadu...inni rojulu vaadu declare cheskutnu vasthunna asset values anni market value kavani vaadi chethi tho ne chepicharu ga...lol...ika ee matram daniki every year vatini declare cheyadam enduku..memu nippu..pappulam....dammunute migatha vallu kuda declare cheyandi ani sollu then ga tam enduku?