• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackboxmh370

• Batman_fan

• k2s

• karthikn

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Linux glassfish admistrator I am taking traning in aws too . Almost done brothers can u guide me what should be my next step , best consultancy for this aws 

29 minutes ago, Spartan said:

issue with google is everything they write is open source and messed up.

AWS follows procedure in its APis and available in all platforms. lame sw person can pick it up easily,.

Bhayya i don't agree with your statement,even though i am fan to AWS.

AWS is the Early adopter adi main plus point.But nomore in coming in next two years.Market share complete ga change avuthundhi as more enterprises not interested to stick with one cloud provider,they will prefer multiple cloud strategy or Hybrid Cloud.

Google Cloud presently so underrated now,but coming two years it will get good amount of market share.

Google Cloud has biggest advantage with its Analytics Services(Cloud DataFlow,TensorFlow,CloudSpanner,BigQuery,Cloud Pub/Sub,Machine Learning API,Big Table).Infrastructure meedha serious gane invest chesthundhi.It will stabilize for sure.

I am not sure about your background,but AWS big data space lo innovative ga ledhu(i mean it doesn't have their own good Tools) even though they recently announced Athena and Glue.

Inka ekanga Deep learning library ni appu thechukoni support chesthundhi(Mxnet) as platform of choice.Naaku Big data Space lo ekkada innovative ledhu even though they support managed Spark and Flink Services under EMR.

Inka ServerLess ki vasthe AWS has Lambda which is good and stabilized,But Google making their Tools as ServerLess apart from Google Cloud Functions such as BigQuery,CloudDataFlow(They made open source as Apache Beam which is huge selling point to Google Cloud Which has Unified Programming Model for Batch And Stream Processing(Currently Supports Java/Python) and also Supports Runners like Spark and Flink).

So nenu debate kosam pettaledhu,But Definite ga AWS will loss it's market share.Azure And Google Cloud Will pick up for sure.

1 hour ago, ColinKaepernick said:

Bhayya i don't agree with your statement,even though i am fan to AWS.

AWS is the Early adopter adi main plus point.But nomore in coming in next two years.Market share complete ga change avuthundhi as more enterprises not interested to stick with one cloud provider,they will prefer multiple cloud strategy or Hybrid Cloud.

Google Cloud presently so underrated now,but coming two years it will get good amount of market share.

Google Cloud has biggest advantage with its Analytics Services(Cloud DataFlow,TensorFlow,CloudSpanner,BigQuery,Cloud Pub/Sub,Machine Learning API,Big Table).Infrastructure meedha serious gane invest chesthundhi.It will stabilize for sure.

I am not sure about your background,but AWS big data space lo innovative ga ledhu(i mean it doesn't have their own good Tools) even though they recently announced Athena and Glue.

Inka ekanga Deep learning library ni appu thechukoni support chesthundhi(Mxnet) as platform of choice.Naaku Big data Space lo ekkada innovative ledhu even though they support managed Spark and Flink Services under EMR.

Inka ServerLess ki vasthe AWS has Lambda which is good and stabilized,But Google making their Tools as ServerLess apart from Google Cloud Functions such as BigQuery,CloudDataFlow(They made open source as Apache Beam which is huge selling point to Google Cloud Which has Unified Programming Model for Batch And Stream Processing(Currently Supports Java/Python) and also Supports Runners like Spark and Flink).

So nenu debate kosam pettaledhu,But Definite ga AWS will loss it's market share.Azure And Google Cloud Will pick up for sure.

AWS has first mover advantage and not afraid to take big risks. 

Microsoft is very cautious but already has clientele in the form of legacy Microsoft technologies applications.

Google realized late in the game and it is still in beta phase. 

All three have their own powerful tools but those do not help in getting the business. They need full infrastructure that is very secured and reliable. Google is missing that. If you ask me to select an AI tool for on-premise DC, I would go with google. But if you ask me for full blown cloud service, I would go with MS Azure or AWS.  What Google need is powerful sales force who can get those big clients and prove they are as much credible as others. 

Let's see who wins. Next couple of years sales forecast puts AWS as top. Azure and Google are not even close. 

34 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

AWS has first mover advantage and not afraid to take big risks. 

Microsoft is very cautious but already has clientele in the form of legacy Microsoft technologies applications.

Google realized late in the game and it is still in beta phase. 

All three have their own powerful tools but those do not help in getting the business. They need full infrastructure that is very secured and reliable. Google is missing that. If you ask me to select an AI tool for on-premise DC, I would go with google. But if you ask me for full blown cloud service, I would go with MS Azure or AWS.  What Google need is powerful salesforce who can get those big clients and prove they are as much credible as others. 

Let's see who wins. Next couple of years sales forecast puts AWS as top. Azure and Google are not even close. 

Everybody has their own opinion bhayya.As i am Analytics Lead i will prefer to go with Google Cloud for my Bigdata/Deep Learning Project by taking advantage of GPU's in the Cloud(I won't prefer in my data center investing so much of money) and also has sophisticated MachineLearning API's with Per minute Billing.

Google just last 1+ year nunchi concentrate chesindhi and Hired Dianne Greene..lot of changes vachayi..and Got good amount of customers like Snapchat(recently they signed 2B contract),HomeDepot,Disney etc.

Azure is gaining lot of share from AWS(migrating some customers from AWS to Azure) and will be in Second Position.

After two years also Still AWS will be on Top Bhayya..Nenu cheppedhi market share thagguthundhi ani

1 minute ago, ColinKaepernick said:

Everybody has their own opinion bhayya.As i am Analytics Lead i will prefer to go with Google Cloud for my Bigdata/Deep Learning Project by taking advantage of GPU's in the Cloud(I won't prefer in my data center investing so much of money) and also has sophisticated MachineLearning API's with Per minute Billing.

Google just last 1+ year nunchi concentrate chesindhi and Hired Dianne Greene..lot of changes vachayi..and Got good amount of customers like Snapchat(recently they signed 2B contract),HomeDepot,Disney etc.

Azure is gaining lot of share from AWS(migrating some customers from AWS to Azure) and will be in Second Position.

After two years also Still AWS will be on Top Bhayya..Nenu cheppedhi market share thagguthundhi ani

Agreed. 

One question. Did you get certified in Data Engineer (Beta)?  Any suggestions?

I want to do this certificate. I like Google's AI and Analytics. 

If u can put some tips how to start in aws because lot of opts from state university guys will be helpful  in future it will merit based visa like phd and masters 

1 minute ago, blackboxmh370 said:

If u can put some tips how to start in aws because lot of opts from state university guys will be helpful  in future it will merit based visa like phd and masters 

Rey Katuri ga. 

Bro I am going to India next mo I am planning to go for 3 mo I want to study aws full fligge. What are the topics I should follow I am done with Linux and networking 

1 minute ago, blackboxmh370 said:

Bro I am going to India next mo I am planning to go for 3 mo I want to study aws full fligge. What are the topics I should follow I am done with Linux and networking 

I can only guide you from certification stand point. Do the Ryan's Udemy course and do as much practice as possible. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

I can only guide you from certification stand point. Do the Ryan's Udemy course and do as much practice as possible. 

nuvvu recent ga associate exam rasav kada..?

Ryans nunchi qns vachaya.?

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

nuvvu recent ga associate exam rasav kada..?

Ryans nunchi qns vachaya.?

Yeah man. I won't say a lot. But a good number.