Barca vs PSG.. super game...

mtkr

2 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

acha atlana... nee fav team endi.... what do you think is the best ever team you saw in club footy?

vachadu item gadu.... item badge eskoni..... LoL.1q

Wenger out :P top of the league :) welcome back to AFDB

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mtkr

• chittimallu2

• gunnerz4ever

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, chelsea said:

Wenger out :P top of the league :) welcome back to AFDB

doesnt change the fact that everything related to blue shite is item {@#

21 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

emo mari Allegri peru baaga vinipistundi and i wouldnt mind him aboard.... konchem board kooda mindset maarchukovali... 

Koeman is a good option kani vadi dream is to manager barcelona so vadu arsenal ki vachina he can leave the club anytime if he gets a call from camp nou... Pep or Unai Emery with Monchi would have been the best option last summer but arsenal missed both of those.

premier league lo sustain avvali ante tactical game thelisi undali like mourinho/Pochettino or else Pep/Jurgen la high pressing game with ball posession anna thelisi undali .......allegri italian league lo big club tho fire ayyadu so i wont think he is a suitable person to lead arsenal  , Besides that will be a major transition from italian league to english league which is not easy for a manager (conte exception but with Pep/Mourinho he wont win the league again anytime soon) ,  I prefer Eddie howe to Allegri 

17 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Game highlights unte vesukondi chichas. Missed watching it. 

footballorgin
fullmatchesandshows
footballtarget 

are good sites to watch soccer highlights

11 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

got it bro ...new connection for soccer lovers

9 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

footballorgin
fullmatchesandshows
footballtarget 

are good sites to watch soccer highlights

@chittimallu2

15 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

premier league lo sustain avvali ante tactical game thelisi undali like mourinho/Pochettino or else Pep/Jurgen la high pressing game with ball posession anna thelisi undali .......allegri italian league lo big club tho fire ayyadu so i wont think he is a suitable person to lead arsenal  , Besides that will be a major transition from italian league to english league which is not easy for a manager (conte exception but with Pep/Mourinho he wont win the league again anytime soon) ,  I prefer Eddie howe to Allegri 

Eddie Howie is one for the future.... dont know if he can manage a big club. Allegri is a proven manager at the highest level but evaru vachina success guarantee aithe em ledu... his juventus picked up pace very slow but they are playing very well.... Paul Clement peru kooda vinabadindi appatlo but dont think he will suit either... Clement, Howie and De Boer are all not yet at Arsenal level anukuntunna

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Eddie Howie is one for the future.... dont know if he can manage a big club. Allegri is a proven manager at the highest level but evaru vachina success guarantee aitheem  ledu... his juventus picked up pace very slow but they are playing very well.... Paul Clement peru kooda vinabadindi appatlo but dont think he will suit either... Clement, Howie and De Boer are all not yet at Arsenal level anukuntunna

Eddie Howie Bournemouth ni 4th tier nunchi premier league ki thesukochadu and they are playing the league for three consecutive years with minimal budget which is outstanding in my sense.....if not arsenal someone else will grab him up soon ....

20 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Eddie Howie is one for the future.... dont know if he can manage a big club. Allegri is a proven manager at the highest level but evaru vachina success guarantee aithe em ledu... his juventus picked up pace very slow but they are playing very well.... Paul Clement peru kooda vinabadindi appatlo but dont think he will suit either... Clement, Howie and De Boer are all not yet at Arsenal level anukuntunna

italian league is same like German/French leagues which is a single horse race so naku ithe proven manager ani anipisthaledu .....if at all if arsenal were really interested to replace wenger they should have taken the decision when Jurgen was on a sabbatical (Piers Morgan cry kuda ade)

Piers morgan loves arsenal and now a days he dislikes wenger a lot ...half of his tweets are about wenger

22 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah choosa.. indhake quote chedham anukunna about that.....

babu G4E... soccer anaku... its hard to take someone who calls football as soccer seriously

Gotcha ....alavatu ipoyindi em chestham

13 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

Eddie Howie Bournemouth ni 4th tier nunchi premier league ki thesukochadu and they are playing the league for three consecutive years with minimal budget which is outstanding in my sense.....if not arsenal someone else will grab him up soon ....

doesnt matter... what happened to Nigel Pearson after he brought up Leicester from championship... what happened to Roberto Martinez after winning a cup (I know its a cup but still) with Wigan.... chinna clubs tho lower tiers lo perform chesinantha mathraana it doesnt mean they can handle a big club at european level ..... im not saying Howie is bad but like I said he is unproven with a big club... I would love for him to manage a club like southampton first and then see hoe he does.... 

4 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

italian league is same like German/French leagues which is a single horse race so naku ithe proven manager ani anipisthaledu .....if at all if arsenal were really interested to replace wenger they should have taken the decision when Jurgen was on a sabbatical (Piers Morgan cry kuda ade)

Piers morgan loves arsenal and now a days he dislikes wenger a lot ...half of his tweets are about wenger

He won the league with Milan when the league wasnt a one horse race and also reached the champions league final two yrs back with Juve. He definitely has the top level experience on his resume... 

Jurgen emo kani... Pep would have been a match made in heaven... Pep and Wenger's philosophies are same/similar.... no point ruing them misses now

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

doesnt matter... what happened to Nigel Pearson after he brought up Leicester from championship... what happened to Roberto Martinez after winning a cup (I know its a cup but still) with Wigan.... chinna clubs tho lower tiers lo perform chesinantha mathraana it doesnt mean they can handle a big club at european level ..... im not saying Howie is bad but like I said he is unproven with a big club... I would love for him to manage a club like southampton first and then see hoe he does.... 

chicha 4th tier nunchi thesukochadu not from championship or league1 , Bigger achievemnt compared to martinez and pearson but as you said still unproven with bigger club but Arsenal worth taking a risk with him ....saints ki odhanna manchi players and coaches ostharu ...valla scout team A1 quality ayyi untadi