Barca vs PSG.. super game...

mtkr

5 hours ago, gunnerz4ever said:

chicha 4th tier nunchi thesukochadu not from championship or league1 , Bigger achievemnt compared to martinez and pearson but as you said still unproven with bigger club but Arsenal worth taking a risk with him ....saints ki odhanna manchi players and coaches ostharu ...valla scout team A1 quality ayyi untadi 

yeah I know about Howie.... I have been following him ever since his name came up at emirates and also ever since Jack was loaned to them. Howie is very very young, he has lots of time to imrove himself and nenu already annattu I would like him to be a mid table manager first before jumping on board... it could be a very costly mistake sometimes... 

Simeone kooda antunnaru kani honestly I dont like him... he is very passionate and hungry manager but not the style i would want to see at emirates.... 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mtkr

• chittimallu2

• gunnerz4ever

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah I know about Howie.... I have been following him ever since his name came up at emirates and also ever since Jack was loaned to them. Howie is very very young, he has lots of time to imrove himself and nenu already annattu I would like him to be a mid table manager first before jumping on board... it could be a very costly mistake sometimes... 

Simeone kooda antunnaru kani honestly I dont like him... he is very passionate and hungry manager but not the style i would want to see at emirates.... 

True that , Simeone tactics are much defensive and won't suit Arsenal playing style ....he might go to inter someday , Ozil/Alexis have rejected there contract extenstions so i strongly feel wenger is going to stay