Australia lo.....full rac i-sm ....new video

Novak_Djokovic

30 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

son, I didnt fall on my ass and obviously thats not something Im quite used to it. I know you are a very pretentious guy and have been observing your posts/threads since last few days. So yeah I know what your reply was going to be already.

Now coming to the main point. Like I said above I know what your reply was going to be and you exactly more or less mentioned the same points I guessed you would like the weather, english language. etc.  So to put them in a summary..... australia ki indians velledhi akkada english matladatharu which is easy for us and also akkada weather baguntundhi and immigrations rules are favourable for us ani.... not because people are over friendly and will welcome you with open arms. An average person in India doesnt know and some doest care about racism, all they care about are the very same points you mentioned like weather, language, rules etc. So your initial question " atna, marenduku antha mandi manollu line kadutunnaru aada poneeki " does fall flat on your face as you were trying to prove my comment about most of aussies being retards wrong.

And no, I didnt paint the whole country with a single brush... ready carefully between the lines, I said "most of their population ......"

Most of their population? What percentage does most constitute here? 51%, 50.00001%?? Let's see what you define as most. 

And yes using your bias to call "most" of a nation's population as racist is indeed painting a broad brush which is what I said when I said " But to stretch that to an entire nation". I never mentioned "ALL PEOPLE OF THAT NATION". You had assumed that because that's what you wanted to indicate, but since you would end up being even more of a laughing stock than you are right now I guess you are trying to cover up for that. 

Doesn't matter what you think dude, tons of your nation's citizens are queuing up to immigrate to Australia not the other way round. Maybe you should be more grateful to those nations that are giving citizens of your nations a chance, one that your own nation perhaps didn't give them in the first place. Maybe they wouldn't immigrate then.  

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Well I still don't see how you can judge most of their population as racist when Indians are known to discriminate the most based on region, religion, caste, favorite hero etc etc. For the most part, Australia today is a fairly egalitarian society except for pockets of intolerance which are there in any nation. It's funny how we lecture about racism to the entire world while being master racists ourselves, and then of course we have tons of our own citizens trying to immigrate there by hook or crook. Wonder why they don't stay back in the paradise they are in instead of going to such an obviously racist nation like Australia, as per your definition. 

And no I am not pretentious as I don't have to prove anything. The number of Indians that are dying to go abroad every year prove this point quite aptly. You clutching at straws doesn't seem to deter them. And that Scandinavian nation theory you proposed already made you appear the joke that you are. 

fighting based on a religion or for a hero doesnt make one racist... its for an ideology which is different... Im not even going there and not supporting that... You nede to learn the difference between racism, ideology and nationality. Just because I called aus racist country didnt mean I said every other country in the world is rosy and sweet. Get a grip and stick to the point ffs. Its you who is clutching at the straws by saying I meant india is a paradise... you need to step up your game and like I said your pretentious ass is proving nothing  with this pointless debate... 

I called out scandinavian countries as an example... only a thick ** like you cant get a grasp of that. You said why are indians lining up for australia if its full of racists... I wanted to prove a point that people are lining up for good weather, good opportunities and because of language  and I made you point out those three things without even uttering a word . Stop stop sounding redundant as you were barking at the wrong tree to begin with

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Most of their population? What percentage does most constitute here? 51%, 50.00001%?? Let's see what you define as most. 

And yes using your bias to call "most" of a nation's population as racist is indeed painting a broad brush which is what I said when I said " But to stretch that to an entire nation". I never mentioned "ALL PEOPLE OF THAT NATION". You had assumed that because that's what you wanted to indicate, but since you would end up being even more of a laughing stock than you are right now I guess you are trying to cover up for that. 

Doesn't matter what you think dude, tons of your nation's citizens are queuing up to immigrate to Australia not the other way round. Maybe you should be more grateful to those nations that are giving citizens of your nations a chance, one that your own nation perhaps didn't give them in the first place. Maybe they wouldn't immigrate then.  

When a person uses a generic term like "most" it means he doesnt have the statistical number, if I had one I would have presented. My comment comes from observation and reading news and articles. Just because some westerner says india is a rape capital doesnt mean every male rapes in India and you cant stop foreigners from visiting India on a holiday or for work. Like I said you are barking at a very very wrong tree... you need some comprehension classes.  You can try projecting me a laughing stock but you end up being the clown you always were... my first quote is unedited and still there in the previous page and you can refer what I said there. 

I replied above to your second paragraph 

If you have anything else to add rather than being tedious and redundant about how indians are lining up at the embassies let me know... else you can continue with your pretentious posts and be the thick twatt you are

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

fighting based on a religion or for a hero doesnt make one racist... its for an ideology which is different... Im not even going there and not supporting that... You nede to learn the difference between racism, ideology and nationality. Just because I called aus racist country didnt mean I said every other country in the world is rosy and sweet. Get a grip and stick to the point ffs. Its you who is clutching at the straws by saying I meant india is a paradise... you need to step up your game and like I said your pretentious ass is proving nothing  with this pointless debate... 

I called out scandinavian countries as an example... only a thick ** like you cant get a grasp of that. You said why are indians lining up for australia if its full of racists... I wanted to prove a point that people are lining up for good weather, good opportunities and because of language  and I made you point out those three things without even uttering a word . Stop stop sounding redundant as you were barking at the wrong tree to begin with

Racist, linguist, heroist, regionalist whatever "ist" it is it makes little difference to the one that's treated as a secondary citizen due to having certain different characteristics from the person he's expected to be. End of the day it's bias, as simple as that. The fact that you consider one form of bias superior to the other or less mitigating to the other proves that you believe in that kind of crap. You are perhaps a race, caste or some other kinda supremacist. The Western nations which are mostly egalitarian aren't the right fit for someone of your mentality. You should perhaps re-evaluate yourself and come to that conclusion. 

And in what way am I being pretentious here? I am not the trying to desperately paint a nation as racist just because I may or may not agree with some of it's people and policies. So do me a favor and open a dictionary and look up the definition of pretentious, and take a mirror and take a good look at yourselves in that one. You would find who the pretentious one here is. And you called out Scandinavian countries because you yourself said they have a higher standard of living compared to nations like Australia and so more people would have lined up to go there. 

When I pointed out the circular argument that you were trying to indulge in, you went ape shiit and started abusing me personally. And the points about weather, opportunities and language were mentioned by me. If you had known them all along you wouldn't even have asked the hare brained question about why not as many people aren't lining up to go to Scandinavian countries. So you essentially shot yourself in your ass there, guess that's quite common anyway. 

Logic isn't your strongest suite, don't pretend like you are capable of one. You seem as divisive and racist as the ones you accuse here of being, guess it's time to address that first. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

If you have anything else to add rather than being tedious and redundant about how indians are lining up at the embassies let me know... else you can continue with your pretentious posts and be the thick twatt you are

You trying as hard as you are to single out certain nations as racist when you come from one such nation yourself, is the height of hypocrisy. Thanks for showing us the basic lesson in hypocrisy. 

6 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

When a person uses a generic term like "most" it means he doesnt have the statistical number, if I had one I would have presented. My comment comes from observation and reading news and articles. Just because some westerner says india is a rape capital doesnt mean every male rapes in India and you cant stop foreigners from visiting India on a holiday or for work. Like I said you are barking at a very very wrong tree... you need some comprehension classes.  You can try projecting me a laughing stock but you end up being the clown you always were... my first quote is unedited and still there in the previous page and you can refer what I said there. 

I replied above to your second paragraph 

I need comprehension lessons as much as you need lessons in answering to the point and not indulging in circular arguments. But then it's often observed that the ones who indulge in circular arguments are the ones that can't present a point with lucidity and have to indulge in personal abuse to get their point forth. So I guess that can't be corrected, lol. 

It's either a case of having a really small and fragile ego or an equally microscopic something else. silent_I1

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Racist, linguist, heroist, regionalist whatever "ist" it is it makes little difference to the one that's treated as a secondary citizen due to having certain different characteristics from the person he's expected to be. End of the day it's bias, as simple as that. The fact that you consider one form of bias superior to the other or less mitigating to the other proves that you believe in that kind of crap. You are perhaps a race, caste or some other kinda supremacist. The Western nations which are mostly egalitarian aren't the right fit for someone of your mentality. You should perhaps re-evaluate yourself and come to that conclusion. 

And in what way am I being pretentious here? I am not the trying to desperately paint a nation as racist just because I may or may not agree with some of it's people and policies. So do me a favor and open a dictionary and look up the definition of pretentious, and take a mirror and take a good look at yourselves in that one. You would find who the pretentious one here is. And you called out Scandinavian countries because you yourself said they have a higher standard of living compared to nations like Australia and so more people would have lined up to go there. 

When I pointed out the circular argument that you were trying to indulge in, you went ape shiit and started abusing me personally. And the points about weather, opportunities and language were mentioned by me. If you had known them all along you wouldn't even have asked the hare brained question about why not as many people aren't lining up to go to Scandinavian countries. So you essentially shot yourself in your ass there, guess that's quite common anyway. 

Logic isn't your strongest suite, don't pretend like you are capable of one. You seem as divisive and racist as the ones you accuse here of being, guess it's time to address that first. 

lol... maree metta gani la unav kada... racism is discrminiation based on something you cant change... like coloour of your skin or height or something which you have no control on. People can change their ideologies if itheir current one is shitt.... ideology is something people follow as a personal choice and does not come with birth and if someone's ideology is wrong then they can change it. 

I called out scandinavian countries because I know about them and know your pretentious ass would bring up the things those countries are missing like weather language etc. In short I wanted to prove that people are moving to aus because of those things but not for good people or good culture. I didnt shoot myself...I made you stick your own thumb up your own asss.... 

just because I called some country has many racists doesnt make me one... like I said nuvvu inka baaga step up avvali... english lo nalugu paragraphs raasesi logic matladesa anukuntunnavu... the only thing you are good at is being redundant and falling flat on your face with every reply .... dont stop it... its kind of cute

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You trying as hard as you are to single out certain nations as racist when you come from one such nation yourself, is the height of hypocrisy. Thanks for showing us the basic lesson in hypocrisy. 

where did I say Indians are not racists for you to underline my hypocrisy? Can you quote my reply where I said that or are you going to fall flat on your face for the millionth time in this thread?

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I need comprehension lessons as much as you need lessons in answering to the point and not indulging in circular arguments. But then it's often observed that the ones who indulge in circular arguments are the ones that can't present a point with lucidity and have to indulge in personal abuse to get their point forth. So I guess that can't be corrected, lol. 

It's either a case of having a really small and fragile ego or an equally microscopic something else. silent_I1

nah man I was on point... like i said people are going to aus not for good culture or good people... had you said the same about US I might have agreed... anyways I know you got what my point is and are just trying to be redundant as you want to win an argument rather than look at the reality... that is fine and I dont blame you because I know you are pretentious rather than someone who is actually debating good points... you cant bring any decent points to the table

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

lol... maree metta gani la unav kada... racism is discrminiation based on something you cant change... like coloour of your skin or height or something which you have no control on. People can change their ideologies if itheir current one is shitt.... ideology is something people follow as a personal choice and does not come with birth and if someone's ideology is wrong then they can change it. 

I called out scandinavian countries because I know about them and know your pretentious ass would bring up the things those countries are missing like weather language etc. In short I wanted to prove that people are moving to aus because of those things but not for good people or good culture. I didnt shoot myself...I made you stick your own thumb up your own asss.... 

just because I called some country has many racists doesnt make me one... like I said nuvvu inka baaga step up avvali... english lo nalugu paragraphs raasesi logic matladesa anukuntunnavu... the only thing you are good at is being redundant and falling flat on your face with every reply .... dont stop it... its kind of cute

Expected response from your ilk, doesn't surprise me. In fact having predicted such a response it's not surprising to see one. I am sorry you can't hold a conversation in English, guess it might not be too late to re-evaluate your career and grab a book of English Comprehension 101 first. Speaking about not discriminating people based on the color of their skin coming from a nation like India which happens to have the highest sales for a certain product called "Fair and Lovely" is quite rich, but isn't surprising considering how thick you are where it matters. Is caste based discrimination an ideological one as well? Or is it something attributed to you via birth, I don't see caste being a socially mobile aspect i.e., a person of one caste changing to another so even caste by your own definition isn't a case of ideological discrimination. 

What you are trying to prove doesn't matter, you can perhaps go preach the number of people going to Australia every year in tons from India not to go since you don't approve of it. And ask them to go to Scandinavian nations perhaps. The sample size of the number of people going to Scandinavian countries compared to Australia is quite small anyway so we don't know what aspects of racism would crop up had they gone there in higher numbers. I find it rather funny that you think Scandinavian nations are "free" of racism for the most part even without having an adequate sample size to compare compared to a nation like Australia where quite a good amount of Indians migrate to every year. 

You are the one who tried to prove something yet tried to soften his stance when the gaping holes the size of Antarctic are shown in your argument. You neither know proper logic nor proper language when communicating. Not a surprise all you can do is to resort to abuses online to show your desperation. 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

nah man I was on point... like i said people are going to aus not for good culture or good people... had you said the same about US I might have agreed... anyways I know you got what my point is and are just trying to be redundant as you want to win an argument rather than look at the reality... that is fine and I dont blame you because I know you are pretentious rather than someone who is actually debating good points... you cant bring any decent points to the table

Have you heard of "Pot calling the Kettle black"?

tennislvr,

Australians are not an egalitarian society. race based discrimination exists at all levels in Australia. From schools to sporting teams. Calling out Australians for being racist, doesn't mean we give ourselves a free chit :)

You can spot casual racism in an Australian by the way he talks. The code word here would be "aussie way". As someone who lived in Australia for 4yrs, I would never defend Australia as a model society. Their foreign policy is a perfect example of how racist they are.

But Australia is not the most racist country. That would be Singapore, and most of east Asia. But that doesn't mean I'm renouncing my Singapore citizenship ever. It also doesn't mean that I won't call them out on their racism.

Indians - racist? ummm.. lets say as long as brahmins are not lynched for their caste, I wouldn't go as far as to call India racist. If Brahminism (not just brahmins) is held down, India is fairly non racist country. language based discrimination is not as damaging as racism could be.

There may be economic based exploitation of out of state migrants, but it won't come under racism.

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

where did I say Indians are not racists for you to underline my hypocrisy? Can you quote my reply where I said that or are you going to fall flat on your face for the millionth time in this thread?

Oh so now you agree that Indians are racists. So what gives you the right to call "most" of Australians are racist when you yourself come from a nation of racists. Who's the one falling flat for the gazillionth time here. h@)

the crux of the argument, tennislvr, is, that you can call a country out for racism, even while benefitting from its immigration policy.

There is no hypocrisy in that.

There's wide consensus among even white english speaking countries that Australia is the most racist among them. I don't understand what you are trying to defend.