Australia lo.....full rac i-sm ....new video

Novak_Djokovic

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Expected response from your ilk, doesn't surprise me. In fact having predicted such a response it's not surprising to see one. I am sorry you can't hold a conversation in English, guess it might not be too late to re-evaluate your career and grab a book of English Comprehension 101 first. Speaking about not discriminating people based on the color of their skin coming from a nation like India which happens to have the highest sales for a certain product called "Fair and Lovely" is quite rich, but isn't surprising considering how thick you are where it matters. Is caste based discrimination an ideological one as well? Or is it something attributed to you via birth, I don't see caste being a socially mobile aspect i.e., a person of one caste changing to another so even caste by your own definition isn't a case of ideological discrimination. 

What you are trying to prove doesn't matter, you can perhaps go preach the number of people going to Australia every year in tons from India not to go since you don't approve of it. And ask them to go to Scandinavian nations perhaps. The sample size of the number of people going to Scandinavian countries compared to Australia is quite small anyway so we don't know what aspects of racism would crop up had they gone there in higher numbers. I find it rather funny that you think Scandinavian nations are "free" of racism for the most part even without having an adequate sample size to compare compared to a nation like Australia where quite a good amount of Indians migrate to every year. 

You are the one who tried to prove something yet tried to soften his stance when the gaping holes the size of Antarctic are shown in your argument. You neither know proper logic nor proper language when communicating. Not a surprise all you can do is to resort to abuses online to show your desperation. 

First up caste is a myth inn 2017 because caste is based on what your profession is... so caste doesnt exist and people who fight for caste are ignorant about its core principle. Its not an ideology and its not racism. You cant get caste by birth, its based on what you work as. ee rojullo kula vrutthulu levu so thats a moot point.

Lol neeku ardham aithalle anukunta english lo chepthe... telugu la cheptha vinu... janalu australia pothunnadhi akkada manushulu chala manchollu aada unte mana chuttu manchithanam untundhi ani evadu povatle.... akkada nuvvu cheppinattu weather baguntundi... english matladtharu and jobs ki chances ekkuva unnayani pothunnaru.... oka sagatu manishi akkada jarige racism gurinchi alochinchadu endukante vadiki jobs, baasha and weather mukhyam... oka vale oka sagatu manishi ki manchithanam madhyalo undali.. happy people madhya bathakali ante vadu scandinavia countries ki poyetodu ani cheptunna... ippudaina ardham ayindi ani anukuntunna... intha kanna simple baasha lo evvadu cheppaledu

I did not soften my stance or changed my direction anywhere in this thread... my communication is sound and proper and since you are a pretentious kid who doesnt grasp at the simple logical things you seem to be having difficulty understanding them. I feel sorryy for that. I didnt abuse you but if you already felt so then I cant help you snowflake.... 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh so now you agree that Indians are racists. So what gives you the right to call "most" of Australians are racist when you yourself come from a nation of racists. Who's the one falling flat for the gazillionth time here. h@)

India is not a nation of racists. Only brahmins and certain upper castes are the racist fcuks in India.

As long as someone doesn't support casteist fcuks like them back home, its perfectly fine to call another country as racist.

because you (as an individual) are powerless to change India, how much ever you can try to.

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh so now you agree that Indians are racists. So what gives you the right to call "most" of Australians are racist when you yourself come from a nation of racists. Who's the one falling flat for the gazillionth time here. h@)

Just because Im shitt at dancing doesnt mean I cant call out someone dancing on stage bad now... congrats you made a fool out of yourself again.... 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

tennislvr,

Australians are not an egalitarian society. race based discrimination exists at all levels in Australia. From schools to sporting teams. Calling out Australians for being racist, doesn't mean we give ourselves a free chit :)

You can spot casual racism in an Australian by the way he talks. The code word here would be "aussie way". As someone who lived in Australia for 4yrs, I would never defend Australia as a model society. Their foreign policy is a perfect example of how racist they are.

But Australia is not the most racist country. That would be Singapore, and most of east Asia. But that doesn't mean I'm renouncing my Singapore citizenship ever. It also doesn't mean that I won't call them out on their racism.

Indians - racist? ummm.. lets say as long as brahmins are not lynched for their caste, I wouldn't go as far as to call India racist. If Brahminism (not just brahmins) is held down, India is fairly non racist country. language based discrimination is not as damaging as racism could be.

There may be economic based exploitation of out of state migrants, but it won't come under racism.

No society is totally egalitarian, but the fact that so many Indians are still so willing to migrate to Australia is proof of the fact that it might still be better compared to the situation they are in, in India itself. Australia had a White only policy for a long time so it's tough to expect them to come out of that mentality over night and be totally egalitarian. That said, it's perhaps something they might be able to achieve or not, I could care less as I myself am not interested in migrating to Australia. However I wouldn't sit on my ass and call them all out as racists when knowing that my own society has a sizeable number of them. 

Language based discrimination, casual discrimination are all part of the Indian society at large. Brahminism or no Brahminism, there would be something else that would come up to be the barometer of discrimination. And I am yet to find any evidence of how Brahminism makes Indian society more racist. Any form of exploitation makes a society more divisive, whether it's on the basis of race or caste or anything else doesn't make it any less bothersome. 

India is not a nation of racists. Only brahmins and certain upper castes are the racist fcuks in India.

As long as someone doesn't support casteist fcuks like them back home, its perfectly fine to call another country as racist.

because you (as an individual) are powerless to change India, how much ever you can try to.

On the contrary, I found people of all castes and of all social strata dividing themselves based on their caste. Guess you live in an India I've never seen. But then it doesn't surprise me that you choose to single out a few of those so called "upper" castes to prove your point, seeing your earlier posts. :)

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Just because Im shitt at dancing doesnt mean I cant call out someone dancing on stage bad now... congrats you made a fool out of yourself again.... 

You can, it just makes you appear a hypocrite. 

Btu then if that's what you are, no need of getting your panties in a twist here. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

No society is totally egalitarian, but the fact that so many Indians are still so willing to migrate to Australia is proof of the fact that it might still be better compared to the situation they are in, in India itself. Australia had a White only policy for a long time so it's tough to expect them to come out of that mentality over night and be totally egalitarian. That said, it's perhaps something they might be able to achieve or not, I could care less as I myself am not interested in migrating to Australia. However I wouldn't sit on my ass and call them all out as racists when knowing that my own society has a sizeable number of them. 

Language based discrimination, casual discrimination are all part of the Indian society at large. Brahminism or no Brahminism, there would be something else that would come up to be the barometer of discrimination. And I am yet to find any evidence of how Brahminism makes Indian society more racist. Any form of exploitation makes a society more divisive, whether it's on the basis of race or caste or anything else doesn't make it any less bothersome. 

Why do you insist on comparing India (with per capita of $2000) to Australia ($50000?)?

I would definitely call Aussies racist, because I have experienced racism in Australia. Also regarding racism in India, I won't experience it, because I'm from the upper caste, and so won't you.

so you trying to appropriate a lower caste/dalit experience of racism in India to make a point supporting Australia is funny. Its fine if you admit to racism in India and Australia. both are racist societies.

brahminism is the root of all evil in India. simple. it includes casteism too.

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

First up caste is a myth inn 2017 because caste is based on what your profession is... so caste doesnt exist and people who fight for caste are ignorant about its core principle. Its not an ideology and its not racism. You cant get caste by birth, its based on what you work as. ee rojullo kula vrutthulu levu so thats a moot point.

Lol neeku ardham aithalle anukunta english lo chepthe... telugu la cheptha vinu... janalu australia pothunnadhi akkada manushulu chala manchollu aada unte mana chuttu manchithanam untundhi ani evadu povatle.... akkada nuvvu cheppinattu weather baguntundi... english matladtharu and jobs ki chances ekkuva unnayani pothunnaru.... oka sagatu manishi akkada jarige racism gurinchi alochinchadu endukante vadiki jobs, baasha and weather mukhyam... oka vale oka sagatu manishi ki manchithanam madhyalo undali.. happy people madhya bathakali ante vadu scandinavia countries ki poyetodu ani cheptunna... ippudaina ardham ayindi ani anukuntunna... intha kanna simple baasha lo evvadu cheppaledu

I did not soften my stance or changed my direction anywhere in this thread... my communication is sound and proper and since you are a pretentious kid who doesnt grasp at the simple logical things you seem to be having difficulty understanding them. I feel sorryy for that. I didnt abuse you but if you already felt so then I cant help you snowflake.... 

Yada yada yada no one's here not understanding your point. But then you are preaching to the wrong choir, please go and try to preach your ideology to the thousands of people that are applying to get to Australia from India every year. After all fair treatment, happy society and all that are more important than linguistic barriers, weather etc aren't they. So please go and ask those thousands of people to apply to Scandinavian nations. I am pretty sure most of them wouldn't even qualify to apply for immigration to those Scandinavian nations that you mentioned as their "manchitanam, happy people" etc. Ironic because most of the Scandinavian nations are the most gloomy or depressing when it comes to living. 

But hey who knows they might love your "sound" logic and immigrate in huge numbers to Scandinavian nations now. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

You can, it just makes you appear a hypocrite. 

Btu then if that's what you are, no need of getting your panties in a twist here. 

explains the "brain" you have beneath that cranium.... 

It will be hypocrisy only if I dont accept my fault but point out others' faults... which is not the case here... I never said there is no discrimination in India and for the matter of fact it exists everywhere but at different levels.... you initially alleged (wrongly as usual) that Im saying India is a paradise when I clearly did not .... lol 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

On the contrary, I found people of all castes and of all social strata dividing themselves based on their caste. Guess you live in an India I've never seen. But then it doesn't surprise me that you choose to single out a few of those so called "upper" castes to prove your point, seeing your earlier posts. :)

Both you, and I, haven't faced discrimination in India. Its laughable if we talk about discrimination.

I've already said, the people who face discrimination are from a completely different class than the ones who post in this db. So lets not try to appropriate their experience to defend Australia.

Why do you insist on comparing India (with per capita of $2000) to Australia ($50000?)?

I would definitely call Aussies racist, because I have experienced racism in Australia. Also regarding racism in India, I won't experience it, because I'm from the upper caste, and so won't you.

so you trying to appropriate a lower caste/dalit experience of racism in India to make a point supporting Australia is funny. Its fine if you admit to racism in India and Australia. both are racist societies.

brahminism is the root of all evil in India. simple. it includes casteism too.

All societies are racist to a certain degree, the way it shows up differs. 

By calling Australia or USA or any other nation as racist while people queue up to go there in droves, we aren't helping the cause of your average Indian's acceptance in that society. 

That's the first point people need to understand. Calling someone out as racist wouldn't make him any less racist. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yada yada yada no one's here not understanding your point. But then you are preaching to the wrong choir, please go and try to preach your ideology to the thousands of people that are applying to get to Australia from India every year. After all fair treatment, happy society and all that are more important than linguistic barriers, weather etc aren't they. So please go and ask those thousands of people to apply to Scandinavian nations. I am pretty sure most of them wouldn't even qualify to apply for immigration to those Scandinavian nations that you mentioned as their "manchitanam, happy people" etc. Ironic because most of the Scandinavian nations are the most gloomy or depressing when it comes to living. 

But hey who knows they might love your "sound" logic and immigrate in huge numbers to Scandinavian nations now. 

says who? maybe its important to you but not for everyone....  this is what I meant by being pretentious... dont assume that you know everything.... Just go talk to someone standing in an aus embassy if they are going there for the culture or for an opportunity... you can keep barking at the wrong tree.. i will keep caning you